What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CONGRATS ABBY NORMAL!!!

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Well I got my the Feb 2005 Issue of High Times and I was in the bathroom and was looking at the pix of the crop section and noticed a familiar pic. Well I read the caption and the name and guess who it was....our own Abby Normal and the Heaven's Horn!!!! :eek: You are a pro thats all I have to say.

Congrats Abby, great pic!!! :joint:

JustSayGrow

Congratulations on well deserved recognition Abby:yes:, I knew when i saw ur pics in the Bud Shack thread that you were head and shoulders above the rest :jawdrop:

sillyphilly

way to go abby! i just put 2&2 together and wow way to go!!!!!!!!! nice pic also! first hightimes i've bought in a long time! great work sillyphilly :canabis:

G

Gee Whiz,
Now stop... you all are making me blush! :smoke: Thanks everyone for the kind words and congrats, and to CalcioErba2004 for noticing that little picture in the Pix of the Crop section of the February High Times. For those of you that didn't see the magazine, here's the picture they used of the Heavens Horn. This is the real deal and not a little tiny pic, so it may take a moment to load. Click on it to see the full version!

Thanks Everyone,
Abby :wave:

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Actually you should have seen me when I put 1 and 1 together, I was like a kid that got his first answer at school right. My brother was actually looking thru it and showing me the pics and I saw Heaven's Horn...wait a minute....I know that strain from somewhere else....so I got on ICmag and sure enough the names matched and the strain matched. The picture quality was the same so I knew it was you. Congrats once again Abby and I love your section in Flower Pix News. :joint:

Wow Abby... I'm a newbie here so seeing the pic and now finding out its by someone who posts here.... thats way cool... congrats... keep em coming...

O

OHenry

Sick Pic

Sick Pic

Thats sick Abby. I know this is a little belated but oh well! I'm going to the Bud Shack right now to see whats new! Later OH

G

:wave: Abby / you are a wonderful artist / congrats on what will be many more in print / that I am sure of / you might think about putting together a calendar of the best form the IC forums / I feel like it could be a winner for you & could help finance more photo opps!

I found out last night it is NOT as easy as it looks to take a good shot /

Perhaps you could start a thread / "POT SHOTS" on proper equipment / how to set up a shoot / ect. (just a thought)

Congrats! job well done! Keep the Great shots coming / I have a new BUD desktop screen every other day now!

Latest posts

Latest posts