What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diego's Finest Cuts

wick650

Hey Guys,

The Lion Piss is Hindu Kush X S.D Catpiss... srry for not getting back to you in P.M's s4vvy.

There are two catpiss cuts going around: the San Diego Catpiss (sativa dominant) and the Tahoe Catpiss (indica dominant).

EDIT
We need to get weedzilla in here; he has def. come across some of San Diego's finest clones

Last edited:

Dragor

hey wick super cool of you to chime in to the thread nice to have you here...
it's nice to get the lineage of Lion's Piss (thanks!) I was so curious to know, I knew it had to be some beastly version of the cat piss somehow and what better than the HinduKu X version :) a calmer less racy version of the SD catpiss looks like (as explained in Sophisto's post above) sounds like a future lioness in my garden ;)

raygun

Nice thread, great buds
Where is the 90's Hogs Breath? That cut needs to get out if it is still around.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this thread seems to be rockin! lets keep it goin!

naturally-thanks!

sophie-thx bro-got some pics for ya! thx again for the samples.

wick650-welcome man-very happy to have you with us on this lil ride!

S4vvy-after wick pitched in-that really seems to make sense of the taste. the thread has already helped someone!lol-great thread dragor!

oswizzle-whats up man?!?!? welcome bro-hows yor dabney? got some pics?

raygun-welcome to the ride and you are absolutely right! what Dago thread is complete w/o hogsbreath! anyone, anyone?......

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
first up tonight: SENSI STAR
APE cut
grown by: unknown dude who grows organic and grows it well.

next up:LIONS PISS
APE cut
same unknowngrower:

of these two I am more impressed by Lions piss-though that is not a negative re: sensi star. i recvd a 1gram sample of each and the lp stinks for such a small nug-the sensi, not so much. the high is very good from both, but again-i think the LP is a lil better-enjoy S4vvy!!!!!

G

man i want the real p cut so bad . this guy i know outta fallbrook always had the dank p ... man the shit i could do with that strain..... and some shit called BETSY anyone know the low down on her? i believe shes from the dago area aswell..... peace.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here we have two more strains-both BAAAADAAAASS. These were grown from seed and kept by same grower as above. the SILVER HAZE, is of course sensi, the TANGERINE i believe is a dna strain, or a cross of two of thier strains.

the TANGERINE smells exactly like her namesake-very heavy high-nice and tasty-wouldnt mind having her around for a bit

the silver haze is a stinky,stanky,sticky,icky,stutter inducing,halfway thru a sentence forgettin the next word or even subject, bad, bad, girl! she is dry-maybe even too dry, but still sticky-I am going to like her-am currently trying to get a cut:

N

Neptune

subrob, checkout your madness thread. I bumped it with scbb shots, I'm sure they are the same cut now.

Excellent strain, THE best yeilder I have ever grown.
Quality does not suffer, at all.

dank dank dank.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
escobb- i remember BETSY- almost black and orange in color and very weird smelling-certainly unique----i know what your sayin bout the P-ever since the MM bust-havent had decent P. we shall see if this cut going round is the real deal...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is: SCHROM
grown by lil ol me-hydro-taken at day 75-pic is after drying bout 48 hrs-still hangin now-cannot wait-so lemony and dank-smoked my bro's organic-this smells EXACTLY the same-everything else we grow you can smell and taste slight diff's between org. and hydro. got couple more pics in SUBSHOTS

a lil GDP nug-startin to wonder if my cut isnt actually purple kush- i cannot get any large buds from her. and i know what im doin!! I have seen in person, people who are kinda wingin it, and getting much larger yields. maybe its me

heres a close up of the GRAPE APE, then a plant shot to show structure of plant-this is the strain that APE has-if he did lose it, i still have it so dont worry-these pics are day 50sumpin, and organic grow was deep, dark purple by now-leaves, buds , everything-temps are same

heres my girl:MADNESS
HYDRO-Mlate 50ish i think

G

if its the real p i need it haha, only peeps i know that grow it are in the fallbrook area and fawking hoard that shit like you wouldnt believe. i truly miss that shit....

.......... btw neptunes right on with the salmon creek big bud its tha shiiit , hefty yeilds of dank lime green nuggies every time that taste and smell kinda bubblegum.

Last edited:

Dragor

HaHa I turn my back for two seconds and the thread turns into another budtastic burst of excitement! beautiful trifecta of sativas in the beginning there : sensi star, silver haze and schrom... that lion piss looks sic with the peach and red coloring on the leaves and pistils and the calyxes so light green, i'm very intrigued about her also as I am looking for a heavy indica that's mental stimulating and doesn't cause indica sedation (hence my interest in Madness and P91)... hope I am on the right track with all this, seems so :) keep these breathtaking photos coming everyone and... stay classy San Diego :biglaugh: :wave:

Last edited:
good stuff.. howd i miss this one.. looks great guys. just curious if anyone has still got the killer kevorc around the sd area on deck ...

Dragor

cannabishound hate to be so picky but I think you meant that you "never seen an urkle that didn't look like grape ape" because urkle is a cross of grape ape I believe, as is GDP - grape ape side provides the deep purple tinge in color - and yea I am pretty sure subrob is gonna see his plants go purple very soon as senescence starts... best always...

EDIT: Just went back to this post from last night and I musta been a bit too Sadhu'ed out but ignore my correction cannabishound: yes urkle is the cross that made gdp and grape ape, my bad... Sub I haven't grown many urkle crosses before but if its the same cut just grown in different environments I wonder why it isn't changing colors already? Time will tell I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont know, its weird-the leaves are starting to yellow and still no trace-did i not put up shots of the finished organic GRAPE APE yet? she was def. purple at this stage of org. grow.

I thought GDP and PURPLE KUSH were hybrids of URKLE-or sisters to her-the two strains (gdp and grape ape)I have dont seem related....

so this:

turns into this(i hope soon-lol):

S4vvy

That's a good thing that your cuts are different. We're all used to grape ape, gdp, and urkle being the same plant in the bay. Hows the veg speed of that Grape Ape?

Latest posts

Latest posts