What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get Well Soon Hillbillieonpcp

G

WOW! I had no idea!
Here's to a speedy recovery and LOTS of good meds when you get back home!
(or before if possible!)
If there's anything we can do please let us know!

G

We already miss you in the chatroom -

wishing you a speedy recovery, get your ass back here!

:wave:

badmf

Hey Bro! When you read this and think of all the love at IC for ya, you're gonna blush! Get well and Stay well! Thats an order!!! Peace and Love!!! Badmf

G

Damn Hillbillie I had no idea you guys had cars up there in the sticks. I figured you all drove tractors around.......Regardless get well soon

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Get well soon Billie! You know we'll miss yah. Ill be sure to smoke a bowl for yah :D

take care, and hope your out of the hospital in a jiffy

bartender187

G

so I fought and I fought and I got a laptop with internet access....first off let me say I haven't stopped crying since the first post...I really had no idea how wonderful you people really are...YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT IT HAS MEANT....now on to other matters....if you or anyone you know is going to drive drunk.....STOP HIM.....I was on my way to do some errands before leaving for the holidays...light turns green, I go, and so does DRUNKEN ASSHOLE, hits my side door.....three broken ribs, kidney contussion...and I am on blood thinner's....so this is why they have kept me as long as they have....I am fine....just hurting a little....but these doc's have some shit that would knock out a elephant...anyways again, you have seriously made a life long impact in your showing off support...and I am going to make it my mission to HUG every last one of you b4 I die....this is a PROMISE....hope to be getting out of here either today or tommorow....oh oh Nurse Ratchet is back....gotta go...LOVE YOU

fiendish

damn.. hope your allright!!!

you should have your gift in....

maybe when you get out itll make ya feel better

G

damn hill, I leave for a couple days, and all hell breaks loose!

get well soon bud!

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
Best to you Hilly,
Good hear your in good spirts.
Rest.
Talk to you when you get back.
Peace
Sin.
Former Drunk

I wish you a speed recover..
A quick jump on those Hill jumper cables..
Quick E-Gor hit those Volts with high Watts...
Ahhh.. He's alivvee.... Aliveee I tell you...

Hilli... Becareful... I care so much for you.. & all of Icmag "er.... Please get well fast... sMy best wishes to you....

Sauce

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dear hilly

dear hilly

im so glad your going to be okay, drunk drivers are so scary, i dont know why ppl still do that when they know how dangerous it is, makes no sense!.....if you need anything let us know ok?..take care dear friend :) mrs.b

G

poorbillywillyhillybaby...

poorbillywillyhillybaby...

Things like that make you realize just how freakin' crazy it is for alcohol to be legal and marijuana not!!!.. So sorry you were the victim of a drunk driver Billy... Too bad he wasn't just stoned, instead... Very grateful that you are alright, dude... really... sounds like it could have been a lot worse...

G

i dont know ???????????????

i dont know ???????????????

hurry up and get home mate ,i bet u got them nurses giving u oil on a drip :)

G

Hi Hillbillie,

When I heard last night you were in the hospital my heart sank just as if you were my own brother. It made me realize how much of a family we have accumlated here on IC.

Im so glad to hear you are on your way to recovery. We are all skillfully bongin in your honor until you are better! Aren't you glad you have all that fresh pure oil to come home to? Meds indeed!

Keep your chin up my friend, you are missed around here!

phototropic

Latest posts

Latest posts