What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SR71 Strainguide and Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog11

Veteran
Great info Neptune. Thanks a lot, it seems I should expect these ladies to double in size when hit to flower. Maybe just a little more than double. Only took 17 days to hit 15'', that is fast.

20kw dreams

Yeah, what's up with the GC? I want some!

I'm glad to hear you say the Big Shiva is lookin good. Taste is overrated IMO. You don't have to deal with the taste for 4 hours, but your going to have to deal with that hole in your pocket for. My patients like high yielders, cause my compensation and expensivs gets divided among more medicine. As long as it gets the job done.

I just set up 2 tables(16/table) HKSK, 1 table Candy, 1 table Big shiva, 1 table Bubblegum, and another table 1/2 AK with the other 1/2 a mix. Should be a nice run:smile: I'm only going to end up with 1 week non-flower, with no downtime at all..very nice...busted my ass for the last week, I just want to give them a few days to root and recover from the wicked pruning they got.

I wanted to let you guys know I've got a buddy who's gonna be letting SR-71 genetics over at Purple Heart, which I guess is over on the other side of Oakland? I've personally never been there. Anyways, he's going to have some trays of HKxSK, AK, Candy, and Bubblegum. I'm also trying to push him to take some of the genetics I've had, but don't have room to mother out, which is the Critical Mass, Sour Diesel, Blue Moonshine, and 818/SFV Kush. I've got a Heavy Duty Fruity comin too which is a nice yielder that's pretty resinous. Anyways, everything would be verified. Their going to be in individual Rapid Rooters, at the owners request, and probably be $10, but not sure about that.

20kw dreams

Neptune - I think this thread killed the BAC, and isn't as active itself. I vote you guys kill this thread so the BAC get back on track, you know what I mean?

G

20kw dreams said:
Neptune - I think this thread killed the BAC, and isn't as active itself. I vote you guys kill this thread so the BAC get back on track, you know what I mean?

Hey 20kw I think the DEA did a better job at killing that thread than this thread did?

Besides SR-71 is the only club that is selling good clones now.

when I started that thread there were quite a few clubs selling clones. Now it seems like there's only Care, HS and Sr-71.

A lot of great info here and you don't have to read threw 100's of pages to find what you need.

Don't worry that thread isn't done yet. I'm sure once other clubs start selling reliable cuts again it will fire back up.

great thread Neptune
GCG

G

BAC? Care to enlighten a brotha? "Bay Area Collective" ... Bay Area Clones ... the imagination runneth wild hehehehe

BF
:rasta:

G

garlic city gro said:
Hey 20kw I think the DEA did a better job at killing that thread than this thread did?

Besides SR-71 is the only club that is selling good clones now.

when I started that thread there were quite a few clubs selling clones. Now it seems like there's only Care, HS and Sr-71.

A lot of great info here and you don't have to read threw 100's of pages to find what you need.

Don't worry that thread isn't done yet. I'm sure once other clubs start selling reliable cuts again it will fire back up.

great thread Neptune
GCG

So True I like the clones at CARE but havn;t been back there for years as last time they where compleate ass's towards me.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran

Hindu kush x Skunk^

Odyssey^

a few dried nugs from my outdoor harvest, they both form up very well outside and have great taste and yield.

I went to sr71 today and picked up some PK and I didn't really pay too much attention but when I went through them a few really looked bad. This was the worst I had seen them look when comparing to other clones I have purchased there. I don't know if there's a return policy but it even looks like a few of them are going to die. I don't know if the quality is slipping or what but I may be bringing a few of them back.

Bulldog11

Veteran
Yea, I have a couple of clones that I got that don't look like they are going to make the final cut. This is why I always buy extra, weed out as I go. I don't think they give returns, it is kind of like fruit, once you bought it, it's yours.

N

Neptune

barryblaze, some of the SR71 clones are elites that are clone only (Purple Kush, Hindu Skunk). Many of their other offerings are from breeder packs that were sifted through to find nice keepers-- we thank skunkwerks for doing the work for us. :)

20kw, I think GCG has hit it right on, the DEA has really tarnished the club experience for many, and the diversity of clones in the bay is at an 11 year low it seems. I am sure if they are reading this, it will be quoted on their monday morning whiteboards. Back on topic, I think this thread acomplishes what it was created to acomplish and the BAC? thread is still open for discussions on clones, it's just that there arn't any. I am about to do a full report on both Shiva's from SR71 to fill it out a bit more in here. I would still really love to see someone(you) complete a strainguide in the format on the first page for their other offerings. I know you have been growing that ak47 for at least 3 crops now bro! gotta have some pics from veg to nugs ey?

Anyone with a complete grow and strainguide should post it up on any of their strains, preferably in the format on page 1. The idea is to give complete information in a consolidated compact thread. :yes: If you havn't been a good photo documenter, now is the time to start!! :yes: :)

PS. I have also got a few blocks with missing and or unrooted sorry looking cuts in them, this is the main problem with the 6 packs. Simply buying more is a poor option, but overall they are still cheaper and better than the non existant competition... damn. The best we can do here is to make mothers and make our own cuts.

Last edited:

bopper

garlic city gro said:
Now it seems like there's only Care, HS and Sr-71.

GCG

Hey GCG,

I thought that HS no longer carries clones. Do you have information to the contrary?

Best,

bopper

NPK

Neptune said:
The best we can do here is to make mothers and make our own cuts.

Yeah, the present trend sure underscores the importance of self-sufficience. We've been spoiled by the ease of going to the "clone store"--myself included! Not feeling so spoiled now, having recently had to do the 6:30am wait at sr71 in order to get some Hindu Skunks. Totally worth it, though; and since it's so easy to encourage branching on those, I saved one out for mom purposes. And have twice shaved a bunch of clones off the originals that are now in the flowering room.

So I'm hanging on the Hindus, and also have a bunch of nice seed stock that I'm going to be working with. I'm going to hunt out the nicest ladies from seed and use them to make fem beans by means of a colloidal silver solution (cheap and easy to make). I just don't have a lot of extra space to maintain more than a few moms, and it would be great to keep nice, guaranteed females around in seed form.

MK-Ultra

Make extra mother's and Make S1's if ya can people. That way you always have those special ladies, never know what will happen anymore.
Just would be nice to have some S1 Seeds back to explore than to not have "Anything" so back up youre Mother's.

Last edited:
G

does anybody know or have any pointers for the, HK. i started them on last monday and there not looking to good? my ec for the past 3 dayz was 1.8/1383 @ .7 conversion ph@5.8 floranova grow @ 6ml. gal. The ec went up to 1.9/1393ppm today so i know there drinking more water then nute's, but i thought they could take the nute's prety good from what i read? i got 32 under 2 1000's in 8L. of grow rocks higrowmite/dynorock mix.

N

Neptune

buttcrack, your nutrient mix is not the problem... but in general folks use FNbloom for veg and bloom. the FNgrow is unnecessary, unless you want to over N your plants. I would look to watering frequencies as your culprit, too frequent is my guess. Do you have pics? How are you irrigating them? I assume it's E&F, and if that is the case it is hard for the young plants to get water when their roots are not properly grown down into the tray.. and the tray can only flood a limited height? anyway, just blowin' smoke. send a pm if you wish, we can work it out.

Bulldog11

Veteran
I see hindu skunk clones that were bought last Sunday and they still look very healthy. The grower hasn't put any nutes in yet. After a week of getting rooted they are then given ferts. Less stress this way

T

terran2

MK-Ultra said:
Make extra mother's and Make S1's if ya can people. That way you always have those special ladies, never know what will happen anymore.

say hello to the moms....some HK's , PK's & NL/Blues plus the very big leafed plants which are S1's of a PK cross to NL Blueberry just started from seed 3wks ago . Note the BIG leaves characteristic of the PK will be back crossing the males of these with the PK & pollenate the HKs too . Did attempt to cross the HK with the NL/ BlueB but seeds didn;t turn out viable . Was happy to see the seeds of the PK cross come out good . :redface:

*Generally take clones from the vegging group of plants just b4 going into flowering but doesn't hurt to hold some mothers in resrve . So hopefully no more early morning trips down to "Oakieland" for me ! :jump:

hindukushxskunk1189medixl5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts