What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SR71 Strainguide and Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

terran2

Can't move this Sugar Shiva being on drip line and hard to tell much but it is the central 4 or 5 early colas in this shot sticking up surrounded by HK's .

This baby & the rest of these HK's are getting the royal treatment of 5gal coco and absolutely totally on fire ....this at least will show the vigor of the SS keeping up with the Hks .

Center cola in pic and surrounding 4 smaller ones , very sturdy plant this Candy Shiva for sure, tops nicely as does the HK :

hindukushxskunk1104medibd3.jpg

farther away shot Candy Shiva holding her own in the midst of a sea of Spicy Fire Girls @ only about 3 1/2 wks in 12/12 ...1kw's HPS's really get them going :eek:)

hindukushxskunk1105medifp6.jpg

Last edited:
N

Neptune

Terran, would you say your Candy Shiva and Shuga Shivas are both about the same yeild? And further, are they holding up with the yeild of the HS? So far, my Big Shiva and Shuga Shiva are not holding up with the HS, in all aspects: frost, aroma, yeild. However, I am only on day 30 of 60, so we are not done yet !! There is yet time for the Shivas I am running to show their true colors. Great shots bro, thanks for sharing!

Kinger I know you have some HS pics somewhere, where you at man?? ;)

G

Nice start

Nice start

Wow gj neptune I need to go get some of that pk. IT looks so good. :headbange

Good start to the thread.

mister c

NEPTUNE,

Does anyone have the current menu of ALL they have , or is it just these strains posted at the beginning??

ANd what days/times are the best to get good fresh cuts?

kigy

Anyone seen PK moms lately at sr-71? I'm looking to pick up a couple and was wondering how much them and the Hindu Skunk moms were going for..

N

Neptune

Skunkwerks seems to be offering the following:

AK47
White Widow
Purple Kush
Odyssey
Hindu Skunk
Big Shiva
Candy Shiva
Shuga Shiva
Bubblegum
Bubbleberry

And rumors of a Deep Chunk x Strawberry Disel(??) cross coming soon.

Best to arrive in the morning for clones, between 9am-11am are morning dropoffs. There are also PM dropoffs, but I have no idea about those. Mothers are hit and miss, not always available.

Reeferdan, all the Sensi's Shivas should be under 8 weeks. This is what they are good at.. fast flowering and big yeilding is the direction of this line. "M39" in seed form, with special selections done by skunkwerks to find some proper steller ladies in Sensi's seed line. I have to see the Candy Shiva yet, but the other two are losing ground with me... Hindu Skunk is just so much better, it's not even close.

N

Neptune

from the gallery...

from the gallery...

Here is the shuga Shiva (SS#6) at 32 days, with 9 days veg. Explosive, 3x+ stretch when flowered from 7-8" tall... I will have to check my records... but I think she is above 32" now, and I flipped them at 8"... so watchout.
9807SS32.jpg

And the Big Shiva in Fox Farms Ocean Forest, not my forte these days... I admit. The big shiva is a much slower Xmas tree indica, she yeilds well and finishes fast with ~2x stretch. Her resin is lacking, but the trichomes are indeed oversized fat globes.

Big Shiva
9807BS32.jpg

9807BS322.jpg

9807BS323.jpg

9807BS324.jpg

When it's all said and done I will do a full write up for both, shouldn't be too long.. they are quick finishers. Big Shiva looking like 6-7 wk range.

N

Neptune

from the gallery...

from the gallery...

Here is the shuga Shiva (SS#6) at 32 days, with 9 days veg. Explosive, 3x+ stretch when flowered from 7-8" tall... I will have to check my records... but I think she is above 32" now, and I flipped them at 8"... so watchout.
9807SS32.JPG

And the Big Shiva in Fox Farms Ocean Forest, not my forte these days... I admit. The big shiva is a much slower Xmas tree indica, she yeilds well and finishes fast with ~2x stretch. Her resin is lacking, but the trichomes are indeed oversized fat globes.

Big Shiva
9807BS32.JPG

9807BS323.JPG

9807BS324.JPG

When it's all said and done I will do a full write up for both, shouldn't be too long.. they are quick finishers. Big Shiva looking like 6-7 wk range.

ReeferDan

Thanks for the info Neptune! Look like i have to re-pot tonight and start to flower half of my candy shiva's if they stretch that much!!! Im shooting for 18" max finished and they are about 4-6" right now!!! The other half im going to veg longer to get a nice rootball in the 1gal containers and then hit them with bushmasters at like 12-14" tall to see how much they will stretch with that.

Just to clear up neptune on your strain list above...
Are Candy Shiva and Sugar Shiva are the same thing? I was under the impression that they were and SR had been throwing around a few different names for this particular cut. When i went in last monday to pick up my "candy Shiva" i was calling it sugar shiva and the guy who worked the door looked at me confused and said, you mean the candy shiva? I was under the assumption that there were only 2 keeper pheno's of the Shiva Skunk lineup, one being the "big shiva" indica x-mas tree profile pheno, and the other the "candy shiva" that put out somewhat smaller buds that were more resinous...

Please, someone correct me if im wrong. Maybe there used to be a sugar shiva a couple months ago and now there isnt?

Last edited:
N

Neptune

I am also confused by this.

Is Candy Shiva the same as Shuga Shiva?

My RW cube said "SS#6" and I am calling these Shuga Shiva.

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

i went today to score some clones. drove like 2 and a half hours, to be told they were sold out...better luck next time i go to oakland but did score 2 grams of some hash!

215Z

For the best cuts you'll have to be at the store at opening time... sorry gr8shoe about the wasted drive... hope the Strawberry Cough hash made up for it.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was there earlier today. Already out of babies. One DCxSC mom for 50 and one PK mom that I didn't ask about.

kinger

Veteran
Should of picked up that DCXSC mom,going to be killer. I need to pop some of those GL. Kinger :joint:

T

terran2

Neptune said:
I am also confused by this.

Is Candy Shiva the same as Shuga Shiva?

My RW cube said "SS#6" and I am calling these Shuga Shiva.

Got to working on the finished H~Sknks and must say its one the easiest trim jobs around and definitely qualifies for wake & bake status as for potency....its Fast & SPICY !!
And produced 1.3lbs per 1000kw
:headbange

Going to post pics soon of a finished Sugar Shiva , turning out not too bad in the yield dept and an easy grow ... like neptune giving it an average+ initial quality rating . Probably half decent smoke and much fast it seems than the Big Shiva .

Last edited:

kigy

Picked up the last deep chunk x strawberry cough mom up today for cheap. Anyone have this strain in flower yet or have any info on it?

T

terran2

On the subject of NL5 x Skn1 variations .....did anyone catch the sept issue of HT and the piece they did on "M39" ?

very interesting piece of one of the great Old school skunk1 x nl5 crosses, the cuts wre not given out freely but loved lots by those that grew it out ...nice to get cut of that one .

* the centerfold of this sept issue had an amazing shot of
some "God's Gift' too ....grew out some cuts this summer labeled God's Gift
gotten from Clear Lake clone market , but they sure didn't look like this beauty in the centerfold of hightimes ....which was "to die for" pot .

cheers

t2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts