What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

07 greenhouse

HOVAH

A real, live hippie dude !!! shit man i thought u guys drove a bmw , wore a suit and tie, and became republican ...

Keep up the good work man!! and Fuck da nay sayers!!! 1HOV

P.S. we want more pics of the pretty girls , i really dont want to see your fat ass! :D
peace :joint:

Last edited:
G

HOVAH said:
A real, live hippie dude !!! shit man i thought u guys drove a bmw , wore a suit and tie, and became republican ...

Keep up the good work man!! and Fuck da nay sayers!!! 1HOV

P.S. we want more pics of the pretty girls , i really dont want to see your fat ass! :D
peace :joint:

G

drip systym installed now

drip systym installed now

using a drip systym now,,never tried it,,figured i would try it,,so far so great,no more wet leaves unless i neem them now

medjool

I like your new GH Jack....
looks like it's going to get gigantic and overgrown again
and don't we love that !!!

:D :D :D

mrs m

PS too many rippers and I have to go inside... waaaaa

G

Looking good Jack!!!! looks like you are chugging right along?

If you attach 1 of those sprayer feeders to your hosebib and then attach your hose to it you can fertilize with the soaker hose.

GCG

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow they're really growin! :canabis:

What are you going to do if they get too big? Just cut them back? Theres a lot of growing season left until bloom season.... :chin:

G

Very nice setup, like how the shed/greenhouse/garden are all right close. Plants are looking great, know that the results will be stunning as usual. Much Love.

later, flip

G

guest5703

im glad everyone stopped talking crap and let you do your thing. I cant wait to see the gh grow!!!

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
nice ladies you have goin there, looking forward to watching. wish the best to you with this grow. happy harvests, Dime

G

thanks to all comments,i knew when i started in jan i would have a very few prob,which i did,,5 males so far out of 30 plus,,and now it is starting to change in sun and heat and light,so some will sure shock and go both ways,some will stay same,some will do nothing but die,but planting in jan in a greenhouse sure is a great way to learn all about the way a weed tree can or could grow,just experience is all,,,experience comes also trial and error ,which i do say i just dont like to talk about error,,but error is just that,,try and try till we suceed,,i am so lucky to have a green thumb at a early age of 11 when i started to grow a apple tree in back yard,it is still alive today.and my veggie garden is even looking great.maters,corn,squash,mellons,raddishes,,,,,

G

top one pic is one tree that will be a huge one more than any other yr before,,i pat myself on back again,i take full honers of my grows,,and i am using a mister this yr as it seems to work great

Latest posts

Latest posts