What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JAWS iced in

G

:wave: Hey Jaws I hope you and your family are OK? Forget about the plants they can be replaced . Just keep your self warm bro!!!

GCG

G

got a lil taste of that storm also, damn the real cold just got here...... :badday: sux

Fonzie

well - sure glad I'm not depending on a motorcycle for transportation - -even at 43 mpg,,, she can stay in the garage till spring.

stay warm all

spring is comming!

G

Hang in there bro.. Take care of yourself first then worry about the weeds. Hope you are okay.

G

oh shit man, that sucks i sent him a pm with a question a couple days ago... poor guy

F

Father Time

Bloody hell!
im sitting here sweating and me poor old mates Iced In :yoinks:

much good vibes heading uomway mate.
Kind regards,Ft :wave:

B

BeAn

Jaws..

Jaws..

Dude, i sure hope you got a stash in there....stay lucky, a big ol chunk of good karma is on its way.. :wave:

Stay safe, stay warm, and i hope ya cuts n Ganja'lings pull through too. :joint:

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yoinks: :yoinks: omy...thats bad news ...hoope the weater turns quick on him....
thus he can save some of his baby's..

sending some positive vibes...

hopeing all is well with or friend jaws himself !

J

jonnybgood29

good karma my friend! 70s just pointed me this way! sorry to hear about the girls, but as long as your ok is what matters!

70s_PotHead

Talked to Jaws today and he is weathering along best he can, its was 7* when I called and he was grilling some steaks on the back porch, gotta do what ya can to eat. :pointlaug No word on when the power will be turned back on, the babies and clones are getting what light they can get next too a window while the sun is up , must be enough for now cause everything is still standing and not drooping so hopfully they will pull thru...
He sez Hi :wave: and thanks for the good vibes and will be back when he gets power and internet service..

70s :joint:

G

glad to hear he is still grilling steaks in 7* weather. lol .. i figure the clones are prob doing great becuae of the positive energy jaws is getting from everyone plus the frigid temps...
glad to ehar your dooing well buddy hope some power comes on real soon.

G

Hey Jaws drop me a PM when you're back..

Glad to see you're still eatin good..

Take it easy bro..

G

thanks for the update 70s! sounds like he's doing much better than the mental image i had of him, lol.

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
ok i retract my earlier statement, Jaws next time i'll come chill with you! im eatin hotdogs here man :pointlaug

hope all is well potna, stay warm!

G

thanks for the update 70's....I hope it's not that much longer before Jaws can get those lil girls back on track...stay warm my friend...

G

:wave: Yup. Thanks fer the update 70's! I know he's gotta be experiencing IC withdrawals..... :pointlaug

Latest posts

Latest posts