What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Frosty Buds With No surface Trichs!?!?

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
HEAT! and over flowering will make those heads drop off like flys.... let alone handling, drying, and how hard the wind was blowign on teh plants!

Keefhead

Legion, you suck! However, you could redeem yourself by shipping a 5 lb box of the stuff in that ugly picture to me.

Seriously, that's a great picture. I wish you'd have posted it full size. Man, awesome trichs. Congratulations.

Must knock ya on yer arse.

K

G

SCF, what temperature you think is the best to keep the heads to stay intact?.

I thought the plant will just adjust to the heat because plants grown in india and africa still have trichomes and yet these places are HOT?. Peace.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
I have even read that a lil heat produces more resin so they can protect themselves....interesting....

LEGION...is that the Shark Shock? Whatever it is it looks good! :yes:

I gotta stop feeling up my buds....shit I was just squeezing on some nugs just now....

so hard not to fondle them when they're wet....oops....did I say that? :sasmokin:

LEGI0N

-VT- said:
I gotta stop feeling up my buds....shit I was just squeezing on some nugs just now....

No, it's the GDP. It's nice. :D That was just a sample. I didn't go large but I got some nice nugs.