What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hermies! Monterey Florel?

Decatur_nater

Anyone have any experience using Monterey Florel to stop pollen sack and seed production in and around hermies? I’ve found that approx 10% of my greenhouse has hermied on me and I’m about to spray Florel. Im 3 weeks into flower.
I’m curious... do I drench the whole plant? Just the leaves? Tops of leaves? Bottoms of leaves? Colas? I've seen threads where indoor growers say to spray with the lights ON. How does this apply to a greenhouse? Should I spray in the morning before direct sunlight hits the plants perhaps?
Any help or tips are appreciated! Thanks guys!

Anyone have any experience using Monterey Florel to stop pollen sack and seed production in and around hermies? I’ve found that approx 10% of my greenhouse has hermied on me and I’m about to spray Florel. Im 3 weeks into flower.
I’m curious... do I drench the whole plant? Just the leaves? Tops of leaves? Bottoms of leaves? Colas? I've seen threads where indoor growers say to spray with the lights ON. How does this apply to a greenhouse? Should I spray in the morning before direct sunlight hits the plants perhaps?
Any help or tips are appreciated! Thanks guys!

How did this work? I had no luck with it

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
(2-chloroethyl) is the active ingredient in Florel and is basically phosphonic acid. It is a growth regulator and is a good way to screw up your female flowers. If it were me I would change strains on any plant that turns male. Also supplementing more light with fewer nutrients will help keep the male pollen sacks off your females. 😎

Latest posts

Latest posts