What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

prednisone dose pack ugggh

Im'One

Ok I will never be without a strong indica again. Good God.
a week ago my tooth which had been hurting on and off for a while began to ache uncontrollably. called my dentist, who is shut down and he preacribed a prednisone dose pack and anti biotics. Oh MyGod.

i hate this crap. i dont have a toothache but

was awake almost the entire night for three night running, overly agitated, being a little jerk, confused...(more than usual) and afraid to smoke much or eat any edibles.
i tried my Romulan grapfruit which leaned sativa, no dice...disnt feel it.
tried a little skunk a few days back and some cbd weed...neither helped.
i am fresh out of any strongassed indica. i will not be again...i tried drinking and taking gabapentin...nope.
as days went by the dose of prednisone was smaller snd smaller. and last night a bout midnight i pulled out a joint of sensi skink from six months cure and smoked damn near thw whole thing.

i slept better than a baby...more like a dead pig in the sunshine.
I have five bubba hash plants a month from harvest and should have another twelve next month. am thinking of running other indicas in my grrenhouse. any suggestions?
i have lots of seeds.
Balkh Afghan
Hindu Kush
Malan Cream
CBD shark shock
auto alaskan purple
blue dream
greenpoint copper chem, biodiesel and iron horse
taskenti.

Sunshineinabag

prednisone made me PSYCHOTIC! locked me up for 72 hours lmaop, we dont take pred anymore, almost got the clinician who prescribed it to me fired accidentally, the only heavy indica ive tried that gave me a knockout blow at bedtime was blackwater, kosher kush and headband og from loompa farms iots been that long since ive played with gasey indicas buyt my buddy big315smooth is a good guy to talk to about gasey indicas imho

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
They could be giving it before treatment. If tooth has an infection and needs a root canal or extraction it is ok to give antibiotics (and antiinflammatory) maybe half way 5-10 days before procedure in my opinion. Otherwise not a treatment or cure in an of itself as far as I know, that is to say the drugs or pills are optional ancillary unnecessary. Had a root canal not too many years ago and saying it was a lifesafer perhaps totally accurate no hyperbole or exaggeration.

Im'One

yes they are giving it profilactically? i think is the proper term,,killing the tooth infection before the root canal. i still hate the shit. it tastes like cow shit with more bite to it.

on the weed, im thinking of running the taskenti and some skunk taskenti cross i made. also i have the iron horse which is a kosher kush cross i think??
i dont know. i bought these gps packs a long time ago, most of which are ogkush and chemdog descendants.