What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gonna be an outdoor grow

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
THAI X CVC this girl has a ways to go i have her under 2 400 hps its getting in the lower to mid 30's at night but 50's 60's during the day so i put in the outdoor garage
picture.php

picture.php

AF-15 gets chopped sat
picture.php

picture.php

COOKIE FEVER
she get the chop next week

picture.php

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
would a cold snap last month when it was down to 31-33-34 4 days in a row cause my plants to throw seeds,all 3 of my plants are seeded

calientecarlos

Veteran
Damn that sucks sorry to hear that! I have never had hermie self-pollination from the cold. Can you see any banana pollen sacks anywhere? Last few years I have had beans from all the hempsters trying to get rich chucking pollen aboot. Got lucky this year somehow.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gutted to hear this bro, check the Afghani cross as I've had a plant indoors throw out some nannas when I ran it indoors. Hope its not too bad and you can still do something with them.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
so far from the nugs i tried of the afghani its very good just have to clean seeds before rolling .ill try the cookie fever when its dry enough and the THAI X CVC will be chopped this sat .i checked her at lunch today and she starting to mold so i gotta chop her

vanilla dutch

the cold weather could be the reason for the seeds.they do this with trees.they force flowering with cold temputures. not sure if its useful or not in cannabis.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i was thinking they probably thought they were dying and did the self preservation thing ,it went from mid 40s for a few days right down to the low 30s for 4 days .it was about a month ago and the seeds look to be about half way finished

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i have no idea how my plants got seeded but im very disappointed ,thai x cvc is so loaded i may just bubble hash 80% of it .i dont believe it has anything to do with truecannabliss's breeding .it might even have been my asshole brother warming up his truck @5am and his headlights shine on or around the tarp hanging across the opening to the garage .i really dont know but like i said im sure its not TRUE's breeding

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
not liking this new icmag at all i was lucky to find this thread ,i cant find my other 1 Whats chucky growing now thread .