What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gonna be an outdoor grow

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
THAI X CVC transplanted and bent and tied over in 10 gal fabric pot
picture.php

vanilla dutch

hope they finish in time. you should be good on the pest control thing.usually if something like that is reported its the next day .but better safe than sorry.now the paronoia sets in.lol

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stunning bro, really excited for the these to flower especially the Thai x ChemValley Cooks.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
thanks fellas here they are just starting to stretch cookie fever and Thai x Cvc are just about 6 foot and thats after the LST when just starting so if they were not bent and tied the would probably be of 7 foot now the A15 is about 4-1/2 - 5 right now.ill get some pic tomorrow with a cam not the phone

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
yes they are brother .i have to water them every 2 days even in 10 gaal pots . the cookie fever is a very thirsty girl , the thai x cvc isnt far behind on the amount of water i have to give them . the A-15 gets water about every 3 days but shes about a 1-1/2 foot shorter then the others.i can smell them from about 25 feet away