Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Canna Venture Seeds > Ghost OG

Thread Title Search
Ghost OG Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-07-2020, 08:21 PM #11
Cantharellus

Cantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud of
#9 at 36 days. This one had 4 balls on it. Took them off and on we go.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1573.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	520232 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1574.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	520233 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1575.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	520234
Cantharellus is offline Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 08:26 PM #12
Cantharellus

Cantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud of
So far what I have seen is quite a bit of stretch in all of them except #6. # 8 has more than doubled but not tripled in size and its the most stretchy. On average they double in size. The plants structures generally are nothing like the Josh D seeds. #6 is the closest in structure. Not much smell yet.
Old 02-07-2020, 10:52 PM #13
OakyJoe
OGJoe / Moderator German ICMAG

OakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant future
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Had also 2 Plants with a small amount of balls on the Ghost OG, but still a very very nice smoke!

I'm the original Dr. Green-thumb; the rest are liars
I'm the one with the prescription to get you higher
I got every type of weed that you might desire

When you was inside watching Netflix
I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is offline Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 10:53 PM #14
nickman

nickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivor
I see it looks like u didn’t top them... I know a lot of people like to run the plants untopped from seed first run and then maybe do it on the clone run...!!!...

I always top mostly all my plants all the time...!!!...

The only reason I’m asking is because it looks like they have nice thick central stems... that’s good if they do I’d say, for an OG...

You probably know how most OG’s or OG hybrids usually always have the thin spaghetti stems...!!!...

I’m running some LVTK from them and I’ve noticed that the stems on all four plants are very strong for an OG hybrid...!!!... no need for using bamboo to support the branches like most of the plants I grow...!!!...
I did use them but only spread the branches out so light could get to some spots...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 11:20 PM #15
Cantharellus

Yes Nickman I like to run them au naturel from seed and usually the clones if they get a second run will bush out without much problem.

Oakyjoe good to hear its a nice smoke hopefully one stands out !
Old 02-15-2020, 12:38 AM #16
Cantharellus

#5,#6, and #7 Day 27
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1595.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	521111 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1598.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	521112 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1601.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	521113
Old 02-15-2020, 12:41 AM #17
Cantharellus

#8 and #9 at 43 days
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1604.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	521117 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1605.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	521118 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1606.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	521119 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1607.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	521120 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1608.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	521121

Old 02-19-2020, 03:08 AM #18
LostTribe
Cinderella Connoisseur

LostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond repute
I put 2 of these into bloom about 9 days ago. What do yours smell like?

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 03:50 AM #19
nickman

nickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivor
I like the Looks of that #8 ...!!!...

#9 looks like a totem pole ...!!!... did you bend those bottom branches yourself on the #9 ...???...

Looking forward to seeing them ALL finish up ...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 05:44 PM #20
Cantharellus

LostTribe there is not much smell on these but 8 and 9 both smell a little lemon a little hashy.

Nickman I bent those branches and then propped them back up a little after the pic. They were really tight against the stem and the flowers were getting only a little light. The stems on this one are not made for squeezing and bending they are brittle.

Here is 5 and 6 at 36 days
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1618.jpg
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	522184 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1619.jpg
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	522185 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1620.jpg