Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > GrindHouse Medical Seeds Co. > My Grindhouse love

Thread Title Search
My Grindhouse love Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2019, 05:34 AM #41
Yankmychain
Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Yankmychain has a spectacular aura aboutYankmychain has a spectacular aura aboutYankmychain has a spectacular aura aboutYankmychain has a spectacular aura aboutYankmychain has a spectacular aura about
DMT/ crosses

Yankmychain is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:35 AM #42
Yankmychain

Yankmychain has a spectacular aura aboutYankmychain has a spectacular aura aboutYankmychain has a spectacular aura aboutYankmychain has a spectacular aura aboutYankmychain has a spectacular aura about
Ultra Sonja

Old 12-08-2019, 05:38 AM #43
Yankmychain

Just goimg through my old photos. hope you enjoy

Old 12-08-2019, 05:44 AM #44
Yankmychain

Blue Sonja

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-11-2020, 11:37 PM #45
Yankmychain

So a i gotta give a huge shout out to my favorite breeder Steel Savage. i have been working on tracking him down to ask for a huge favor. So i have known Steele from back in 2010. when i started running his gear and first starting my icmag days. i went from his Ultra Sonja line to his Blue Sonja [Blockhead IBL]. on down to his DMT and crosses. if ya check back in his breeders forum.i use to run under the name seedee. i dedicated a tread to each one of his lines and had a great bit of success showing off his wares and earning freindships with a many of icmagers. and Steele .

After a run in with the law i found myself with no freedom and no grow equipment and no seeds. what a horrible day.
Now finished with my required supervision, and have been working up my money for equipment and seed. . i wanted to somehow get back a few of my treasures. i tracked down my brother Steele and convinced him to come up off his personal stock . so mind you i didnt expect anything too crazy. i just really wanted some blockhead ibl and his dmt. lines that i had a great time running before.

to my surprise check out what brother Steele did for me.

unreal pal. i love ya man

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-24-2020, 06:05 AM #46
GreenLuv707..

GreenLuv707.. is on a distinguished road
oh man the good old grindhouse days...... i love that dmt but not the veg time on her. alot of good stuff to be found in thoes.
GreenLuv707.. is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2020, 07:13 AM #47
GeorgeWBush
Banned

GeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant future
I remember both you soldiers I went by Stumpy McGee
I also had problems with the law twice since then.
Did a small chunk of time as well
Good to see Steel looking out for old crew
Now we just need Sizzle and Paladin here then Bobby Stainless and the bands back together
GeorgeWBush is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-24-2020, 03:44 PM #48
GreenLuv707..

DAMN stumpy its so good to hear from you bro......its been years. im trying to remember my old password to get in my old account but its been quite a wile man. dude its so good to hear from you. ya ive had some set back with friends and just life in general. round everybody up and lets get this boat sailing again........

Old 05-24-2020, 03:45 PM #49
GreenLuv707..

are all thoes people still on here?

Old 05-25-2020, 05:37 AM #50
GeorgeWBush
Banned

GeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant future
Haven't seen Pal Sizzle or Bobby around Don't know about Steele.
Good to see you too man welcome back
GeorgeWBush is offline Quote