Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > GrindHouse Medical Seeds Co. > TheProphet reg

Thread Title Search
TheProphet reg Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2017, 01:20 PM #1
pasqsn
GuerrillaLifestyle

pasqsn is a glorious beacon of lightpasqsn is a glorious beacon of lightpasqsn is a glorious beacon of lightpasqsn is a glorious beacon of lightpasqsn is a glorious beacon of lightpasqsn is a glorious beacon of lightpasqsn is a glorious beacon of lightpasqsn is a glorious beacon of lightpasqsn is a glorious beacon of lightpasqsn is a glorious beacon of lightpasqsn is a glorious beacon of light
TheProphet reg

Hi guys!
Finally I start to share this run with 6reg TheProphet given away from my friend Rulatone!
I switched to 12/12 on 4 March after about 20day vegg, and plants are showing the sex right now, for the moment there are 3 male and 2 female.

I use a 315w D papillon light and CannaPro soil with humus and Kalong's dust and BioCanna ferts.

Here the males.... and a particular leaf!

pasqsn is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2017, 02:05 PM #2
StRa
Señor Member

StRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant future
hey hey!!!

I remember donkey dick cola's with this one!!!

good luck my friend!!

boom!!!

StRa is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2017, 04:01 PM #3
pasqsn
GuerrillaLifestyle

pasqsn is a glorious beacon of lightpasqsn is a glorious beacon of lightpasqsn is a glorious beacon of lightpasqsn is a glorious beacon of lightpasqsn is a glorious beacon of lightpasqsn is a glorious beacon of lightpasqsn is a glorious beacon of lightpasqsn is a glorious beacon of lightpasqsn is a glorious beacon of lightpasqsn is a glorious beacon of lightpasqsn is a glorious beacon of light
Hey Stra!!

I remember the zombo's black prophet, but i can't find the pics!!
See ya soon mate!!
pasqsn is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2017, 04:13 PM #4
StRa
Señor Member

StRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant future
et voilà!!!! ;-)

this is the thread man........

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....66#post4479266

StRa is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2017, 01:35 PM #5
pasqsn
GuerrillaLifestyle

Hi guys!

Here at 43days after switch... moved under 600w hps one week ago!

From left to right...

See ya soon!!

pasqsn is offline Quote

Old 05-06-2017, 10:16 PM #6
pasqsn
GuerrillaLifestyle

Hi guys! Today is 63days after switch to 12/12. Everything is ok, great smell and resin are coming!

TheProphet #1 and #2

TheProphet#1

TheProphet#2

TheProphet#3 on the left

pasqsn is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2017, 09:33 AM #7
RulaTone

RulaTone is a name known to allRulaTone is a name known to allRulaTone is a name known to allRulaTone is a name known to allRulaTone is a name known to allRulaTone is a name known to allRulaTone is a name known to allRulaTone is a name known to allRulaTone is a name known to allRulaTone is a name known to allRulaTone is a name known to all
hei i was missing this great report!!
thanks mate everything shining in here...i love that double serration, was that from a female?
so you got 3 fems finally?
number 2 has my vote for now!!
lets see if you got some purpling till the end, all the best dawgg!!!

Old 05-07-2017, 04:01 PM #8
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivor
Very nice. Love the Prophet.
In my experience you can achieve at least a tinge of purple on most Grindhouse strains if you flush them well and give them the full recommended 75-80 days.
24-48 hours of darkness before chop can bring some colors out also.
"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2017, 04:38 PM #9
bsgospel

bsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Ahab View Post
In my experience you can achieve at least a tinge of purple on most Grindhouse strains if you flush them well and give them the full recommended 75-80 days.
Totally agree. Especially on the Ultra Sonja. Good show pasqsn. Glad some folks are still running this gear.

Old 05-08-2017, 05:55 PM #10
pasqsn
GuerrillaLifestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by RulaTone View Post
hei i was missing this great report!!
thanks mate everything shining in here...i love that double serration, was that from a female?
so you got 3 fems finally?
number 2 has my vote for now!!
lets see if you got some purpling till the end, all the best dawgg!!!
Ehi man!
Yes, serration is from all plants, if i remember right.
3 female at the end and some pollen to plays with them, probably with a clone this summer.
Probably this cold spring will help with the colors!

Cya!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Ahab View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsgospel View Post
Totally agree. Especially on the Ultra Sonja. Good show pasqsn. Glad some folks are still running this gear.
Thanks guys for the visit! I have to thanks Rula for these special seeds!
I hope to find something to keep!

pasqsn is offline Quote