What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Grindhouse love

Yankmychain

ICMag Donor
hi all
i have been absent from icmag for about 6 or 7 years. my love for Grindhouse goes back to 2008 when i found icmag and just started lurking like anyone else who loves this plant and kinda stands back at reality that other people share their love and dare to post it up for the world to see.
in 2010 i summed up the courage to start an account here and start contributing. slowly but surely i started making contributions and deciding on my preferred breeders. i luckily caught on to Steele's re-do of BOG's Sour bubble , and another favorite of mine Blockhead[blue sonja]. i was dedicated to Steele"s passion for incredible genetics. i started posting my grows with his ultra sonja release. where i was definitely a novice grower.Steele being the great person that he is gave great praise to my effort even with my burn tips and not perfected grows. over time i became better at my craft and started producing better and better results. at one point i decided to do a strain review of Steel's Ultra sonja , which drew great praise for the description and explanation from more high experienced growers here . i was proud. and Steele took notice. after friending him he started sending me his gear in advance of public release for me to grow and post my results. i was given the DMT line before release and was making my way with his crosses . posting up the results and doing my part , showing the incredible skills Steele put into working these strains to share with the world.
In feb 2013 i found myself incarcerated for doing what humans do from the beginning of recorded time Grow Herb. i had to delete my account , cut all ties with Steele and everyone else i had come to love . i did not want to involve anyone else in my misfortunes, and reading back on my last threads [DMT Surprise] everyone was stunned and saddened i had left so suddenly. But every one expressed so much thanks to my contributions . i feel bad for shutting down with no explanation.i loved all my friends here.
i am making this post to throw up some of my pics of Steele's incredible work and hopefully re-ignite peoples interest in Grindhouse. i love the work Steele put in this community and hope to see him flourish back in this community once again.
I love you Bro.

Yankmychain

ICMag Donor
First off Ultra sonja

First off Ultra sonja

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yankmychain

ICMag Donor
Blue Sonja

Blue Sonja

i had these going when i got busted, i am so mad i couldn't finish these . for they are a big reason i fell in love with Grindhouse

picture.php

picture.php

Yankmychain

ICMag Donor
Here is my link to the Ultra Sonja smoke report
this is under my firts name her seedee before i changed to yank

Last edited:

Yankmychain

ICMag Donor
IM back
not growing yet ,all old pics. just wanted to reintroduce myself and give an explanation for my leaving . i hope to have many great years here and maybe re connect with old friends.

Yankmychain

ICMag Donor
If your lucky enough to own Ultra Sonja. i have no pics but when i grew it in DWC, it grew into buds the size of a K2 football and same shape

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
We still have quite a bit of stock of grindhouse genetics at here at seed boutique if you need any give me a shout I’ll let you know what we got..

Artisan_tek

that Ultra sonya looks incredible i had a buddy that use to grow tang tang and Mob Boss some years back. Some A+ stuff, ive been looking for seeds ever since, i wasnt sure they were still an active breeder.