What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blathering

brown_thumb

The Darkness Within...

Hiding within the depths of our souls, the darkness sleeps. It awaits enough pain and loss to awake and infect our reality. How much is enough to defeat our desperate scrambling to avoid being pulled down into oblivion? I don't know. Do you? The abyss is a mysterious place.

Cvh

Supermod
Been there myself many times throughout my life. If somebody had it rough he'll know.
I also learned that it isn't something just evil it is just a way of defense from nature. If a man is pushed hard enough he'll experience it for himself what lies lurking in his soul.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Sometimes, it's what you have to do to survive - the opening of that dark box - that eats at your soul -

dddaver

Veteran
Blathering? I thought this was going to be about politicians. As in blathering idiots. Like all those Sunday morning pundit shows where politicians go to blow their hot air here in the states. Do other countries have those asinine shows on Sunday mornings like we do here?

brown_thumb

Cvh... Yes, being pushed into a corner awakens basic instincts.

Gypsy Nirvana... I trust your wisdom more than just about anyone. I hope you and yours are doing well. The US justice system is shit!!

dddaver... Yes, the US has more than its share of asinine BS TV nonsense, especially Sunday mornings.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
It may not seem like it or feel like it but we have the capacity to control those places within the mind

T

Teddybrae

The Dark Drama by Little Me.

The Dark Drama by Little Me.

Oh, it's all roiling and boiling within my grey matter. I can feel it eating insidiously at my wiring. My synapses flare and there is a little grey smoke coming from my nostrils. Although I want it to be dark and especially dismal (oh how the dark dungeons of my memory draw me ever backward) my MIND is on fire!

The only thing real is (or is it 'are'?) my genitals. Old and true, round and neat and clean, they are my friends. They never roil and boil! No matter what I can always rely on my genitals.

We're never lonely, me and my genitals. We're warm and cosy all the time. We never rationalise anything. We just do it or we don't ... me and my genitals ... here now ...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh wow Teddy - sounds almost romantic - do I hear wedding bells?

The only thing real is (or is it 'are'?) my genitals. Old and true, round and neat and clean, they are my friends. They never roil and boil! No matter what I can always rely on my genitals.

We're never lonely, me and my genitals. We're warm and cosy all the time. We never rationalise anything. We just do it or we don't ... me and my genitals ... here now ...

Gry

I Lived To Tell About It | War & Pierce | Playing For Change | Live Outside

[youtubeif]YpKNDN-5m7g[/youtubeif]

Latest posts

Latest posts