What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

i need move to legal plaze fast without money

Thank you all.
So nice you help me.

Colorado or Spain .
This helps me alot.

i LOVE Spain, been there many many times.
Colorado never before.

I really like the weather in Colorado , i did Google and they have small winter also almost.
Cool

Both is great i feel now.

Hard to choose now :)

I need read alot more about Colorado now.
Also about Spain , about laws and other things.

Thank you all so much for helping.
Now i know where i belong in future.
Colorado or Village in Spain.

PEACE
love to all.

Stay Green

I read somewhere not long ago that people have been leaving the small country villages in Spain, the old people die off slowly and the young people move to the cities, or close-by - till there is hardly anyone left in the small villages - so some have come up for sale (whole villages) - and there is plenty of Spanish real estate just sitting vacant out in the more rural areas - much of it needing fixing-up and repairing -

I doubt you will get far on 3000 euros though - unless you just buy a caravan - which would be a good temporary home until you can find something more permanent.

Hello

Thank you friend alot.

This can be good for me :)
If i dont choose Colorado .

Maybe you can help me more after i have choose where to go.
If i want go to Spain, then maybe i can PM you later this year ?

PEACE

Im'One

If youmove to colorado, before you buy get to know the state and area. There are places where you have trouble finding water. Thats why you might look at a small house in a small town with city water supplies. Thats what i would do. Also some towns are mofe cannabis friendly.