Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Granddaddy Purp Genetics > Candyland

Thread Title Search
Candyland Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-21-2015, 08:32 PM #1
dlovejah

dlovejah will become famous soon enough
Candyland

Hi Folks Well I joined here to post some up some pics of my GDP genetics but accidently first put it in the GGGenetic Forums..Woops there gonna love that, and I couldnt figure out how to delete it.lol. Anyway I think Im in the right place now..(note to self dont smoke kush in the morn).Heres a Candyland Keeper I found in a pack.. This pheno is really good and came out pretty much as per the description. The Buds smell of Baked Muffins,jollyrancher, musty kush and a big grape finish on the exhale. I havn't figured out how to post big pics yet so bare with me untill I learn the ropes around here and I will post some large shots of her. Heres some pics of her. Thanks for taking a look .. Ill post some Bay 11 photos next of my keeper.. peace dlj.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Candyland HDR.jpg
Views:	503
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	301280 Click image for larger version

Name:	P1110882.jpg
Views:	437
Size:	171.1 KB
ID:	301281 Click image for larger version

Name:	1-IMG_6748.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	301282 Click image for larger version

Name:	1-P1200019.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	301283 Click image for larger version

Name:	1-P1200056-001.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	145.0 KB
ID:	301284

dlovejah is offline Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 09:18 PM #2
Twisted pleasur

Twisted pleasur has disabled reputation
Looks amazing man I just popped one of the packs I have..hope I find that pheno that would be killer.

When you open up the image loader in the (kind of) upper right hand corner it says "thumbnail/original" (Something Like that) So click the drop down menu right there and chose "Original Only" and that will make your pic big in your post. Hope that helps let me know if have any questions Ili help.
Twisted pleasur is offline Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 09:59 PM #3
Kalyx

Kalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to all
Kalyx has completed 4 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlovejah View Post
Hi Folks Well I joined here to post some up some pics of my GDP genetics but accidently first put it in the GGGenetic Forums..Woops there gonna love that, and I couldnt figure out how to delete it.lol. Anyway I think Im in the right place now..(note to self dont smoke kush in the morn).Heres a Candyland Keeper I found in a pack.. This pheno is really good and came out pretty much as per the description. The Buds smell of Baked Muffins,jollyrancher, musty kush and a big grape finish on the exhale. I havn't figured out how to post big pics yet so bare with me untill I learn the ropes around here and I will post some large shots of her. Heres some pics of her. Thanks for taking a look .. Ill post some Bay 11 photos next of my keeper.. peace dlj.
Hey dlovejah,

Thanks for the share that sounds like a very tasty pheno you found sounds like and awesome flavor combination. She is a beautiful looking girl and has some amazing colors. I have some Candyland seeds and Im really getting and itch to pop them.

When posting pictures you have an option to select how the pic are posted. If you want to post large pictures just switch from the thumbnail option to original only.

Thanks for the share looks like your doing really nice work there keep it up.

-Kalyx

Kalyx's - SkunkVA x Snow Lotus and Wish Mountain
Kalyx's - Karma's OG - Karma Genetics
Kalyx's - Fire Cookies and Elmer's Glue
Kalyx's - 2014 Fall Grow (Complete)
Kalyx's - Earthman Technologies Test Grow - Purple Gummer (Complete)
Kalyx's - 2014 Summer Grow (Complete)
Kalyx's - Goji OG Summer Newbie Grow Contest (Complete)
Kalyx's - Nug Jug
Kalyx is offline Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 01:54 AM #4
dlovejah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted pleasur View Post
Looks amazing man I just popped one of the packs I have..hope I find that pheno that would be killer.

When you open up the image loader in the (kind of) upper right hand corner it says "thumbnail/original" (Something Like that) So click the drop down menu right there and chose "Original Only" and that will make your pic big in your post. Hope that helps let me know if have any questions Ili help.
Thanks very much Twisted pleasur. Ill try that.I was hoping for a pheno like this and got lucky. I did get a couple of mutants with really strange leaves that I did not flower out but had 2 excellent phenos this being the larger yielder with more of the cookies smell. As well as much stickier denser buds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx View Post
Hey dlovejah,

Thanks for the share that sounds like a very tasty pheno you found sounds like and awesome flavor combination. She is a beautiful looking girl and has some amazing colors. I have some Candyland seeds and Im really getting and itch to pop them.

When posting pictures you have an option to select how the pic are posted. If you want to post large pictures just switch from the thumbnail option to original only.

Thanks for the share looks like your doing really nice work there keep it up.

-Kalyx
Thanks Kalyx. I appreciate the kind words and help. This was a really great plant to grow and such nice finished buds. My wife had quit smoking herb and Candyland has gotten her hooked nightly. It taste and smells phenomenal and its not quite as hard hitting as a good OG but it packs a nice punch with a lot of head, plus you can lift your head off the couch... Got the big picture thing thanks again...
Old 01-22-2015, 02:46 AM #5
Croptober

Croptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant future
Nice that looks tasty, I take it from your description it's GDP dominant?
Old 01-22-2015, 02:59 AM #6
dlovejah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croptober View Post
Nice that looks tasty, I take it from your description it's GDP dominant?
Thanks. I would say yes, GDP with a side of Cookies. A real nice combination of flavors and terps. Heres a fuller plant shot so you can get an idea of the structure a little better. Although last run I supercropped her for a more even canopy and that worked as well.
Old 01-23-2015, 07:05 AM #7
CareStaker

CareStaker is a jewel in the roughCareStaker is a jewel in the roughCareStaker is a jewel in the roughCareStaker is a jewel in the roughCareStaker is a jewel in the roughCareStaker is a jewel in the rough
That plant is gorgeous. Congrats on the keeper.
CareStaker is offline Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:18 AM #8
Crumpledtrumpet

Crumpledtrumpet will become famous soon enough
You got yourself a nice looking plant there dlovejah , Well done Crumpledtrumpet.
Crumpledtrumpet is offline Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 05:29 AM #9
Lung pallution

Lung pallution is on a distinguished road
Yes that looks terrific. I agree leaning GDP there though the yield looks a bit more substantial.(at least my experience ). Really nice coloring . I just tossed a candyland into flower. I'm hoping for a comparable pheno!! Thanks for the photos dlovejah.
Lung pallution is offline Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 09:00 PM #10
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
I have been impressed with this strain. Some of the densest flowers I have ever seen. Glad my grinder is titanium. It seems to have an energetic side to the high, but plenty of body stone. Not couchlocky until over smoked. Then I also noticed it doesn't mix well with booze, which I like. Definitely worth sifting through a few packs!

Beautiful plants OP!
Lester Beans is offline Quote