Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Granddaddy Purp Genetics > GDP fem seeds

Thread Title Search
GDP fem seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-21-2018, 01:05 PM #1
VenturaHwy

VenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud of
GDP fem seeds

I see there are Grand Daddy Purple Seeds that are fems now. Does anyone know if they are S1's?
VenturaHwy is offline Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 03:52 PM #2
wutwut

wutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to all
i'm interested of gdp. how you like this fem seed? is it gonna be gem or garbage?
wutwut is offline Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 12:52 PM #3
VenturaHwy

VenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud of
If it is as good as Connousuer's GDP, it should look like these.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=229648&page=7
Old 08-21-2018, 01:23 PM #4
VenturaHwy

Anyone else grow these? I have 4 going right now. What is surprising is how tall they are. They have fat leaves like an indica but more of a stretch than I was expecting. So they may yield pretty good.

Anyway if you guys want to see pictures they are still just vegging for a while.
Old 09-13-2018, 05:31 AM #5
Happy Times

Happy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenturaHwy View Post
If it is as good as Connousuer's GDP, it should look like these.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=229648&page=7

Cool, I didn’t know Connoisseur did a GDP
Happy Times is offline Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 12:24 PM #6
VenturaHwy

Connoisseur seems like they won't be making anymore. But they should since theirs seem to be way different than Granddaddy Purp Genetics.
Old 09-18-2018, 03:02 PM #7
Chrondiddle O

Chrondiddle O is just really niceChrondiddle O is just really niceChrondiddle O is just really niceChrondiddle O is just really niceChrondiddle O is just really niceChrondiddle O is just really niceChrondiddle O is just really niceChrondiddle O is just really nice
My experiences with grandaddy purp seeds by ken estes were fantastic when the dude from DVG was doing the work with the plants. I grew 2 of the releases since that guy left and didn't find one good plant amongst 10-15 females, whereas previously I didn't find a single shitty female from the older seeds, I grew candyland twice from 2 diff packs, same with kens kush, GDP I only bought one pack of seeds and found 2 great phenotypes.I lost all to a bust which is why I grew the kens and candyland again from seed, I could not source GDP seeds in the old packs and wouldn't bother trying if I saw them in the later pack design based on my experiences with snowcap and another I forgot because it was so unmemorable.
I'd steer clear personally, unless ken has farmed the feminised seeds out to someone who knows what they're doing, because I heard after the DVG guy left he was making his seeds in the conservatory with multiple males in the room, so who knows what you're getting in terms of a cross. The plants speak for themselves from those later seeds and no-one is really talking about GDP/estes seeds anymore.
Chrondiddle O is offline Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 10:33 AM #8
VenturaHwy

Yeah I wish we had someone on here with contact to Ken. It should be really simple to make S1's of Ken's Granddaddy Purple cut. The plants are almost ready to flower so we will see.

I have noticed forums will die if the breeder abandons the forum. For example OG Raskals forum. I still have a couple of his white fire seeds left and one clone. A few keepers got away from me, so sad lol.
Old 11-24-2018, 10:35 AM #9
jayd

jayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nice
CGS gdp s1 was a great medical plant i thought. real nice deep relaxing stone from the plant i grew. hopefully he will be able to produce some more again in the future as i no he lost the clone but is trying to get her back
jayd is offline Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 10:39 AM #10
jayd

jayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nice
ive seen a new seedbank selling GDP fem seeds. concrete jungle seeds. it says they are the same company as seeds of africa. they say they have cuts from america of clone only strains and have made seeds from them.
jayd is offline Quote