Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Sagarmatha Seeds > Slyder - Cherry Pheno

Thread Title Search
Slyder - Cherry Pheno Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-06-2004, 02:58 AM #1
wickyd

wickyd is on a distinguished road
Slyder - Cherry Pheno

hey Sagamartha, I was just perusing some boards over at CW and they said there was an extremely potent phenotype tasting of Cherries!

Have you come across this in your breeding experience? Cherry sounds lovely in a strong indica variety!

Thanks in advance
wickyd

Old 03-08-2005, 05:18 AM #2
Nugs of Science
SAC -Scientist for the Advacement of Cannabis Member

Nugs of Science is on a distinguished road
I know this thread is old

but I would be interested in some info about this cherry phenotype, wickyd. It looks like such a tasty strain that a potent cherry flavor would be the seller for me. Is it a rare pheno or one that can be found in a pack. Thanks
NoS

Old 03-09-2005, 04:27 AM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugs of Science
but I would be interested in some info about this cherry phenotype, wickyd. It looks like such a tasty strain that a potent cherry flavor would be the seller for me. Is it a rare pheno or one that can be found in a pack. Thanks
NoS
skittys plant is extreme cherry, taste and smell, great buzz as well. there are cherry plants in the slyder, but nothin like what skitty has. have read that its almost to cherry.

CBF

Old 03-09-2005, 05:52 AM #4
Nugs of Science
SAC -Scientist for the Advacement of Cannabis Member

Nugs of Science is on a distinguished road
>Homer voice< Mhhhmmm cherry

Thanks CBF for the info on Slyder. I REALLY like the sound of that strain. I would love to add a cherry-flavored almost pure indica to the germplast collection. So, cherry phenotypes are likely in a pack. Granted skittys plant is probably a rare find.
NoS

Old 11-01-2005, 07:53 PM #5
RoNdO
No_Quarter

RoNdO is on a distinguished road
I can tell you slyder is a very good smoke even without the cherry flavoured pheno. I remember going back to where I grew up (country folk) with my collection of fine buds and blowing the locals minds. My buddy's girl torched a slyder J with me. Her boyfriends brother thought she was hammered he wasn't pot friendly like his little brother, I found it hilarious since she only had her first mouthful of like kahlua or however its spelled and he was makin fun of her for being a lightweight.

All in all Slyder was good to me and I don't recall even a hint of cherries although I didn't grow out the seeds and see the phenos.
RoNdO is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2011, 03:54 PM #6
JohnnyHopkins

JohnnyHopkins is a jewel in the roughJohnnyHopkins is a jewel in the roughJohnnyHopkins is a jewel in the roughJohnnyHopkins is a jewel in the roughJohnnyHopkins is a jewel in the roughJohnnyHopkins is a jewel in the rough
So as Ive been waking and baking this morning, I remember about 4 months ago up in the mountains, I visited a well rated dispensary. I remember loving the Cherry Slyder they had..... I am just now getting around to looking into it so here I am

Old 12-05-2012, 03:05 AM #7
_Haste_

_Haste_ is on a distinguished road
Im lucky enough to have tried the "cherry" slider.. it is one of the more memorable smokes ive ever had.. i dont remember the high being very potent.. more just relaxing and calming.. no cerebral effect whatsoever.. definitely the feet sliding people talk about though.. however.. it was an A++++ in all other departments.. the smelliest weed ive ever come across.. PERIOD.. this shit stunk like sour cherries.. its also up there with the most flavorful smoke.. in a standard dutch master blunt it tasted like cherry flavored lemon heads.. the flavor was more powerful than the taste of the dutch and the smoke.. and if this herb was a lady it would be a super model.. amazing looks

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:08 PM #8
DryNobBob

I had a pack of old seeds time ago, got three females of the cherry type out of one pack. I love the shit. Out in OR, they throw around a weak, old shisksa cut they act like its the grail, must be a yield thing, anyhow, it ain't got half the potency as any of those three females I had, although mine were a straight up cherry ludens taste, but stoney, stoney, stoney. There are times I have smoked that shiska cut and get kinda the same taste, but not quite. But I love the stone of that strain for sure. There are many requests for it and some cuts I hear still in the upper midwest. I miss that one.

Old 12-27-2012, 02:33 AM #9
jayd

jayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nice
i grew slyder a few years ago. had a nice cherry tasting pheno. i made 100s of f2s and passed around for free (organic herbalist slyder f2) nice big yielder as well
jayd is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:20 PM #10
FOE20
Parthenocarpe Diem

FOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to behold
I know of OrganicHerbalist!....good to see you bradda and I have those seeds as well m8!....good to see ya..
and I'll have the CherrySlyder cut in teh worx soon as well...I may even use your old stock to get additional males...Either way it will be working hard soon...keep rollin
FOE20