What's new

New Study Shows Cannabis Helps Fight Alzheimers

c2288

THANKS!!! This is great current information.
I really liked this; "The U.S. government has patented marijuana molecule CBD as a neuroprotectant, evan as it maintains that cannabis is a schedule 1 drug with no medical use and high potential for abuse. The federal drug war is blocking deeper research into cannabis’ impacts on brain disease, Wenk states. "

Ran across this article today and thought it may be helpful:

Cannabis Helps Fight Alzheimers

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
I am not surprised Cannabis helps Alzheimers. I am however, very surprised the THC was helping! I expected the article to be about CBD when I first started reading it.

I personally find CBD rich herb helps my short term memory quite a bit. I feel more alert when smoking CBD. I almost always remember dreams when smoking CBD rich herb before bed. THC dominant herbs can fog my memory when consumed in large quantities.

The fact that the THC is whats helping here, is very interesting.
I think I am going to smoke some preventative medicine now...

it killed my dad and im making it my goal to find out how to get the most from cannabis to fight it! thank you from the info :tiphat:

RetroGrow

Veteran
Why am I not seeing a link?
This is not a revelation. It's old news, but I would like to see it anyway, as both parents died of it and several other family members.

R

!RA!

Good article prune. Lost my Mom to something very similar to Alzheimers that was mis-diagnosed as Alzheimers. It's called LBD (Lewy Body Dementia) and the symptoms are very similar. She was on Ativan and Xanax as an adult and that study definitely sheds some light on a possible cause. Thank you.

Latest posts

Latest posts