Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Cannabiogen > cannabiogen's's lilly & alice

Thread Title Search
cannabiogen's's lilly & alice Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-27-2015, 07:39 AM #41
Outcold
Fo Fum

Outcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud of
Here are two slightly different Lilly's on harvest day 56. They will both be run again to find a clear winner. They are pretty much done at 56 but could go more or less depending on your taste.
Yield looks good. They show a slightly different bud structure to one another.
Looking forward to some loud smelling and tasting flowers.
Outcold is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-14-2016, 10:59 PM #42
Zumurrud calina

Zumurrud calina will become famous soon enough
Hi - not sure if this is the right place to ask but I've just got some Lilly from Ace and don't really know anything of the breeder etc. Has anybody tried to grow Lilly outside in the U.K (lat 51) with any success? I like to grow at least 1 satdom outside but it aint easy with the shitty weather come October!
Also i saw mention of a strain called 'cum laude' which by happy coincidence I'm growing atm and there's more info in this thread than anywhere else I think. Basically i gather it's a rip off and could be anything, oh well, it's def a sat anyway and is just in flower in my grow diary if anybody is interested.
Zumurrud calina is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2016, 05:29 PM #43
lmb

lmb is a jewel in the roughlmb is a jewel in the roughlmb is a jewel in the roughlmb is a jewel in the roughlmb is a jewel in the roughlmb is a jewel in the roughlmb is a jewel in the roughlmb is a jewel in the rough
Hola.

Alice, little details.

Saludos.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0006 pequeña.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	354568 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0024 pequeña.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	354569
lmb is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-29-2016, 10:42 AM #44
el gordo

el gordo is a jewel in the roughel gordo is a jewel in the roughel gordo is a jewel in the roughel gordo is a jewel in the roughel gordo is a jewel in the roughel gordo is a jewel in the rough
i've grown the alice when it' was still called princesa and was a very very nice strain, all the plants were good, ranging from 10 weeks of flowering to 12, the longest phenos got the best happier and stronger high, but all were very flavourful and very well suited for indoor growing,
el gordo is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2016, 12:12 AM #45
mobi50

mobi50 will become famous soon enoughmobi50 will become famous soon enoughmobi50 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zumurrud calina View Post
Hi - not sure if this is the right place to ask but I've just got some Lilly from Ace and don't really know anything of the breeder etc. Has anybody tried to grow Lilly outside in the U.K (lat 51) with any success? I like to grow at least 1 satdom outside but it aint easy with the shitty weather come October!
Also i saw mention of a strain called 'cum laude' which by happy coincidence I'm growing atm and there's more info in this thread than anywhere else I think. Basically i gather it's a rip off and could be anything, oh well, it's def a sat anyway and is just in flower in my grow diary if anybody is interested.
Lilly should be done by mid september, she's a very fast flowering girl.
mobi50 is offline Quote

Old 08-01-2016, 11:58 PM #46
Zumurrud calina

Zumurrud calina will become famous soon enough
lilly outside lat 51

I've got 1 lilly on the go outside and so far so good. She's a bit small but has increased in size markedly the last week and she's getting ready to flower (my other 2 Indicas have started) hopefully by a weeks time. How tall do people think she'll get and should I train her a little (I've tied 1 and topped the other plants) or leave her be? i can do 2m and from what I've seen this shouldn't get over that?

TIA
Zumurrud calina is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-06-2019, 01:59 AM #48
ColaCalyx

ColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really nice
Lilly nearing harvest

This is my first grow of Lilly. Kinda weak grower with mutations. The flowers smell like candied pineapple funk, they glitter with resin. I am very interested to try a smoke!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20191005_100716.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	507448 Click image for larger version

Name:	20191005_100721.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	507449
ColaCalyx is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2020, 02:38 AM #49
Portubong

Portubong will become famous soon enough
Lilly 2012 preserved

This rare diamond was found in a 2012 package, sugus de piña or piña-calada and amazing pineapple taste sweet & cream textures and a glorious smoke with a soft but powerful sativa congo experience,
Only two or three pure shots and you start the travel, with a effect as in sativas that go to 12/14 weeks, lilly has a delicated relax tspecially on the face and eyes. I hope much succes for Mario the breeder in his new adventure in USA, without any ties as in Spain, this cannabis is true special work, congolese ans special sativas with a vision difficult to see nowadays,

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	lilly.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	529219
Portubong is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2020, 01:42 PM #50
BlackBart

BlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud of
I grew Lilly out about three years ago and lost her . I been tring to find a source for her .

Who is Mario Portubong ?
BlackBart is offline Quote