What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Megayields re-birth - Pheonix rising

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love watchin these outdoor grows. Hopefully one day.....
Definitely on the bucket list. But for now, I'll watch the pro's get it done.

Good Luck Mega

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
subbed and goodluck

so great to see all these greenhouse grows popping up again

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Mega glad to see you back at it. I was behind on building my GH last year and still have a few loses ends. I'm super happy, it made a huge difference in how long I can let the bud go. Aloha DB

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After reading Schrews thread I think we are going to pass on the GH Blue Dream....it's just isn't "commercially" profitable to grow anymore, (sigh) some of THE best weed I ever grew was BD, when you let it go 14 weeks it get's that "hazy" blue look that you can TELL even looking through the plastic bag.......

OK with the rains things are kinda on hold as we are trying to build in the middle of dirt field (which right now is a mud field lol).....actually their won't be much to talk about for about 5-6 more weeks, we popped the seeds, their cooking, we have to sex them and then "pheno" hunt for the most vigorous and best looking, then separate them out to let them veg for a while.

On a completely different subject, can someone remind me how to post FULL pictures not just the thumbnails.....lol...I forgot.

5th

Veteran
when the second window opens (ones with the the pics you wanna ad to your post) there is a drop down menu at the top of that page...asks you how you want your pics displayed. Thumbnail linked to original etc.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
when the second window opens (ones with the the pics you wanna ad to your post) there is a drop down menu at the top of that page...asks you how you want your pics displayed. Thumbnail linked to original etc.

Thank you 5th.......I'm not getting any younger but I am growing more lazy!:laughing:

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Blue Dream is pretty much going to give you the best returns on investment. Any one who says they're having trouble growing blue dream are either growing it crappy or don't have brokers who are serious about moving out door.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats At least a picture of dirt for us with 4-5 foot of snow dang it. Hell it was 50 here today and the snow is still 4-5 feet deep.

Starting to forget what the ground looks like. A picture of where your GH will be would be great.

Probably no pictures for at least another 4-6 weeks.....and then they will be sparse....trying to make at least one greenhouse project to the end, last year was a monumental waste of time.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
The crowd is getting restless!

But seriously, in lieu of pictures, can we at least *hear* about what's been new and exciting? Progress? Something? Storytime?

:shucks:

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Hey BF your welcome to leave anytime. I mean why waste your valuable time here with all the back slapping? lol

I stopped in to see if you had anything to show, but ended up going through three pages of nothing.

What iced the cake for me was when you said because Schrews isn't growing blue dream, neither am I! You guys need to send that blue dream isn't commercially viable memo to the rest of Cali ... Blue dream is that Workhorse!

Best of luck, hope you actually do something instead of talk about it online. I mean that 100% with no sarcasm or malcontent.

Latest posts

Latest posts