What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Megayields re-birth - Pheonix rising

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I dunno, I grew a bunch of Blue Dream and Green Crack last season for my first outdoor grow and got cashed out for all 80+ less than a week after they were dry.

*shrug*

How'd your Kushes work out?
how much did you get for those BD and GC packs? we let our Ancient OG , WiFi, Solo's stash, Wookie, Flo x OG, Hardcore OG, and PSA x OG units go for 2000. they went quick. Also got 10-pound plants with a few of those strains, so it was win-win , definitely better than growing blue dream. People are still asking me about those flavors, wanting them, needing them, craving them...

nice to be known for your quality, not your quantity.

but i guess some people just look at the bottom line...

grow nerd

Veteran
Promise of 2k hopefully paid within a year? I did better than 1.2k, cash on delivery. I was then able to spend that money right away on other ventures that made me even more money. ;-)

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Promise of 2k hopefully paid within a year?
good weed is always COD unless you are a very good friend.

so you got 1.2k per pack, i got 2k per pack. We both made money and reinvested. But i had giant kush plants. AM i missing something, cuz it seems like i came out on top.

grow nerd

Veteran
You got, or are still trying to get?

I'm in it for the bottom line. That's where I base my business decisions from, because that's the part that counts. You do it because you love humping dirt and living in the boonies, right?

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Good concentrates are always COD, even more so than bud.
you couldn't be more correct. the stuff i have now is kind of dark though, it took a few months to get our trim processed and the extract quality suffered. I would unload it all for 10/g at this point, but i'm stuck on the hill until i get my plants in the ground.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
You do it because you love humping dirt and living in the boonies, right?

i do it because i love growing weed. the money is great but i really only need enough money to keep this pirate ship afloat. I dont like to buy stupid shit anymore.

the famine mentality sucks.

panick503

how much did you get for those BD and GC packs? we let our Ancient OG , WiFi, Solo's stash, Wookie, Flo x OG, Hardcore OG, and PSA x OG units go for 2000. they went quick. Also got 10-pound plants with a few of those strains, so it was win-win , definitely better than growing blue dream. People are still asking me about those flavors, wanting them, needing them, craving them...

nice to be known for your quality, not your quantity.

but i guess some people just look at the bottom line...

Damn, u got/get 2 a pack for sun grown? Must have been some beautiful stuff, that's what I get off only my best indoor strains for, and I gotta work to get that..