What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Co/Mi Med dispensaries who's trustworthy???

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
I am looking for recommendations for reputable dispensaries in either Colorado, or Michigan.

I am looking for either high CBD Oil, or Bud to use to make My own oil.

I would also like to hear Who NOT to trust as well.

Peace; 1TT

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
1TWISTEDTRUCKER, hope you don’t mind my posting in your thread, I have been anxiously checking since I saw it this morning, and it seemed redundant to start another thread…

However I really need to track down a high CBD RSO as well, (Colorado.)

Any suggestions as to which dispensaries have a high CBD flowers, or sell RSO, or cuts? (though I realize that is hoping for a lot, but it would be great to be able to make juice and the RSO.)

I will be extremely grateful for any leads or suggestions that come from this thread! :thank you:

Thank you 1TTrucker, for starting this thread and allowing me to (hopefully) learn from it too! :flowers2:

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
It just occurred to me, what a coincidence it is that “breast cancer awareness month” is in Crop’tober… :ying:

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
nattygurl, You all ways welcome, Mi Casa Su Casa.

That is exactly what I am looking for too, CBD oil, or bud.

Turns out the stuff I got on My recent was not high CBD.
as a mater of fact the guy whos Mom I am helping actually E-mailed Kanabbia seeds
about their Power Skunk. advertised between 16% -!8%Thc, but no CBD #'s published.
To kannabia's credit they responded to Him.
The news was not good .28% CBD
I mixed it half n half with the Cheese I got, but Kannabia doesn't do their own Cheese, they sell like 5 diff breeders Cheese, and none who advertise a High CBD version so I guess My Guy in Crestone just told Me what I needed to hear cause He needed CASH more than I needed the right stuff.
What I got is bomb assed smoke, just not what I asked for.

I would have still took 1/2 what I got and looked for the high CBD stuff elsewhere.
I TOTALY mis judged that Cat.

I guess that Karma is on Him.

I just cant stand Mother FUCKERS that perpetrate to be straight up, and are just out for the BUCK.

I still believe what I made is helping The patient, but Her Son is STRESSING OUT!!!
He doesn't smoke, but believes in the CBD research.
He thinks it is all there is to it.
I cant argue that, though I don't agree it is all there is to it. The Thc is of value in conjunction with CBD. imho

So I am looking for some thing He can have faith in.

We are doing a walk as a team for Suzan b. Colmen Foundation the 26th with Vicky and her Vigilanties 22 strong ATM.

Peace; 1TT

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Thank you so much for the hospitality, 1TT! :)

"I just cant stand Mother FUCKERS that perpetrate to be straight up, and are just out for the BUCK.”

Wow, it makes me really sad to read that someone did that to you; especially considering you were trying to do with those flowers…that is just the lowest of the low. Some people have no moral compass.

I too am in the camp that believes it is CBD in conjunction with THC that is most effective in cancer treatment…so don’t loose hope, the RSO you made might help, it certainly can’t hurt and it’s better than nothing! Maybe she could take that in the meantime, ’til we can track down some high CBD RSO for you guys?

I am looking for a high CBD strain to make RSO for my Mom, (early breast cancer, we found out Monday.) So I am trying to convince her to let me load her up with RSO, after her mastectomy surgery.

I’m hoping I’ve convinced her!

…To a lot of folks, we sound like crazy cannabis cult members when we tout and try to share the many miracles of the cannabis plant with non-believers. I could almost feel my mom rolling her eyes when I mentioned it the other day, after she asked me what I would do…She seemed receptive and even asked a couple follow up questions.

I’ve read that the spice Tumeric, in addition to Broccoli Sprouts, are both extremely good at treating this type of cancer…I plan to try to convince my mom eat tons of both, along with lots of hemp oil, and eventually RSO.

Keep me updated 1TT! And if I find any CBD, I will let you know.
:wave:

RespectGreen

Veteran
I sent my weed in to get tested at 513 cross street in ypsi, mi and Im almost positive they smoked it...

They told me that they messed up and mixed the samples and that if I wanted to give them more they'd test it for free... But my results where never even posted? Like it wasnt sent in pretty much

MIway

Veteran
unfortunately, i cant recommend a single dispensary i have visited here... even if they are the conscientious sort of folks, there is no control or accountability from grow to patient. even if thet try to give you solid advice/product, they dont really know exvept what has been told to them. and just like anywhere else in life, most people lie. best bet here is the same as before... got to find that gem of a grower that is both conscientious & genuine. i wouldnt buy meds at a retail joint, not here, not now. but in fairness, havent been to em all, but have been to fancy places that have the same issues as the dives.

rg... what up brother? u still at the old digits... shoot me a call. got a cheap draw ball game tomo if interested... ;-)

TheCleanGame

Veteran
No point looking in South Park... dispensaries. Talk about karma waiting to happen...

Harlequin
is floating around as a cut for sure, just need to hook up with the right party at the right time... amazing stuff for sure. Here's what I'm up to...

I don't find it debilitating at all, no sleepy, no 'stoned' or 'high'... all I get is focused and 'medicated'. ;) Good luck in your hunt and let us know what you find. :D

Keep it Clean! :D