What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man tables #2 (2 - 20ft x 4ft)

asilsweater

ive followed med man for a couple yrs after i accidently ran into his blog,i was impressed with his techniques and i used some of them in my coco grow .best yield i ever had.so i embarked on a new adventure,med man tables,i built the lids but since i had some 4x8s lying around i just used them as root chambers and tilted them accordingly.evrything was simple except for making the holes on the lids.the kick from wen it catches on plywood can break a wrist,anyways ive since been running the tables and aside from a couple learning curves ive been very pleased.i can see the potential already,once they get used to running water and cubes they explode.if ur a beginer in hydro or want a challenge try these tables,just remember if u deviate too much from method it wnt wrk right.

5th

Veteran
Only deviation I'll be making is running 124 clones on a 4'x8', vegged for a week or two.

Thanks for the quick response MM. Most likely be running Rockstar. :tiphat:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do not put 100 clones in a table and veg 2 weeks lol

They were made for less then a plant per sq ft for a reason

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey 5th

truth is plants need to establish a rot mat to really turn things on. just like above. roots go through a big boom 2-3 week into bloom phase. and befre you filp they all need to hit the chamber to matt out. just do coco or soil with that many plants. trust me. these did not become awesome overnight

with that being said. in takes 1-2 week veg to get the roots landing and matting. thats why under optimal conditions all you need is 5-15 days veg, subject to preveg, strain etc etc

i made the law of 4 becuase of the tables. not the other way around.

med-man

5th

Veteran
Can't do soil or coco or I have to buy blumats. N' thats not happening

I'm not buying bags of hydroton to fill a 4x8 bed either...waste of money/time.

Water as your well aware is pretty damn heavy and my floor caving in isn't high on my list of things I want to replace....

so top fed RDWC or aeroponic are my only option as I'm running a SOG.

Fuck veg time...ain't nobody got time for that lol

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol haha

Dude. Its Scrogging. Just do 8-15 plants. And save yourself the headaches and heartaches

High Med Man and Happy Halloween
Im a newb here and have been blessed into finding you and your methods, was wondering how this and that (esp the ducting on the tables and how that works) works and would be just as happy if someone could point me in the direction of your earlier threads where you explain more?
Thanks and nice to meet you sir!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Dan

Thanks buddy.

Just google med-man tables. All the links should pop up

med-man

fido

hey 5th

truth is plants need to establish a rot mat to really turn things on. just like above. roots go through a big boom 2-3 week into bloom phase. and befre you filp they all need to hit the chamber to matt out. just do coco or soil with that many plants. trust me. these did not become awesome overnight

with that being said. in takes 1-2 week veg to get the roots landing and matting. thats why under optimal conditions all you need is 5-15 days veg, subject to preveg, strain etc etc

i made the law of 4 becuase of the tables. not the other way around.

med-man
your ''law of 4'' thoughts are really cool/very interesting!
thanks for taking the time to write out your thoughts and approach to tending the plant.

fido

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
If you wanted to run SOG, could you not make the gap smaller so the roots don't have as far to hit the bottom...considering you would be growing smaller plants.

I'm liking the look of these tables Med.

Vibez,
HGO

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts