Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Fractal Genetics > Strawberry Diesel Kush Questions

Thread Title Search
Strawberry Diesel Kush Questions Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2013, 02:18 AM #1
there goes edro

there goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud of
Strawberry Diesel Kush Questions

Plan on popping some SDK soon and was wondering if anyone with experience with this strain could answer a few questions. How much does she stretch? I want her to finish around 3 feet.
What dosage of nutes does she like? Ill use Pure Blend Pro nutes this round probably. Does she like to be topped, trained, or left alone? Lastly, is there any strawberry taste in the finish product or did it take on the OG side on taste? Thanks in advance for your input IC!!!!!

" Am I going to Hell because I used to be high in chruch?"

" Drop down and get ya eagle on, remember its not a sing-a-long unlelss ya brought some weed along."
there goes edro is offline Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:52 PM #2
ChemDgMillionre

Location: 1882 Girard St, San Fransisco, CA .. basement apartment.
ChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant future
Good luck with the grow, ill be following along as I have a pack of these chilling in the fridge.

I hope it's dank!
ChemDgMillionre is offline Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 05:18 PM #3
there goes edro

there goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud of
Appreciate the kind words CDM! I sure there's someone out there that has finished s grow of SDK that could answer my questions. Dont B shy! Sharing is caring IC!!!

" Drop down and get ya eagle on, remember its not a sing-a-long unlelss ya brought some weed along."
Old 10-06-2013, 08:07 AM #4
slowandeasy

slowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by there goes edro View Post
Plan on popping some SDK soon and was wondering if anyone with experience with this strain could answer a few questions. How much does she stretch? I want her to finish around 3 feet.
What dosage of nutes does she like? Ill use Pure Blend Pro nutes this round probably. Does she like to be topped, trained, or left alone? Lastly, is there any strawberry taste in the finish product or did it take on the OG side on taste? Thanks in advance for your input IC!!!!!
I am flushing my 1st SDK right now...4/5 females! They grow Indica like. Top and/or train for best yield. My 1st girl was very aggressive growing, and is going to yield well, rock hard buds on plant. I had a mutant at birth, growing like it was topped...it is the smallest. The other 2 are identical to each other. Kind of slow veggers, but it looks killer. Mine smells more Kush like, but kind of hash like too. Will see when dried. Flushing 5 more days. Good luck
slowandeasy is offline Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 06:40 PM #5
there goes edro

Thanks for the info slowandeasy! How much did your SDK stretch in flower?

Old 10-07-2013, 03:43 AM #6
slowandeasy

slowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by there goes edro View Post
Thanks for the info slowandeasy! How much did your SDK stretch in flower?
Not much at all, so plan accordingly. Fat and frosty!
slowandeasy is offline Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 01:32 AM #7
there goes edro

Can anyone chime in if there are any strawberry tasting phenos among the finish product?

Old 02-18-2015, 04:39 PM #8
there goes edro

SDK @ 1 week before the chop

Old 02-26-2015, 01:58 PM #9
happyherb
no wuckin furries!

happyherb is just really nicehappyherb is just really nicehappyherb is just really nicehappyherb is just really nicehappyherb is just really nicehappyherb is just really nicehappyherb is just really nicehappyherb is just really nicehappyherb is just really nicehappyherb is just really nicehappyherb is just really nice
Nice specimen

happyherb is offline Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 02:03 PM #10
there goes edro

Thanks HappyHerb! I do what I can with what I got!!!