What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cainea

From what I've come across searching for the same info it seems to be a

Lake tahoe og kush male x skunk #1

got 5 of these I'm gonna pop myself soon

Last edited:

Cainea

Wait isn't Tahoe og kush a clone only female?

Yeah thats what I thought too, gonna look up the post I found the statement in

Just received some Med Man freebies, OG Kush x TD.

What's the TD?

hey 3rd coast

it was a tahoe og male x skunk #1.

been wondering how these would turn out

maybe i should drop some of these as testers?

med-man

from
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5891456&postcount=221

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Just got a pack of these myself. Will see what other get out of her before popping them myself. Pretty limited on space in the cabinets.

but why the "TD" if it is skunk #1? I know TFD has "The Original" or "TO", but the TD has to stand for something doesn't it? Anyway, thanks and I got some of these too. peace

dickcorn

Anyone grown these out? I have 20 of them now but already full of fresh genetics running. I also am curios why the td name?

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
both parents are very stinky and potent, with big yields

would be nice to see or hear some ffedback on em. i am too busy with other projects right now :)

med-man

Cainea

both parents are very stinky and potent, with big yields

would be nice to see or hear some ffedback on em. i am too busy with other projects right now :)

med-man

They are my next project so should have flowerpics up in maybe 4-6 months

andyvk16

I received a 5 pack of these also. I have sexed two females so far. They are completely different looking phenos. I will try and post pics later. Just flipped them to 12/12. I had a 100% germ rate with the seeds and they vegged extremely easy. I am very excited to see how these turn out.

Got 13 of em from med popped six twenty minutes ago along with 6 silver surfer. The rest are going in the vault. Transfered the wcsd and mrmk into coco in solo cups, would like a male to cross with a serious kali bubba that takes 16 weeks to shorten that up.