What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
S

sonofsour

I do not know much about the groth aspect of this bud, but I have had the pleasure of smoking every Haze in NYC, I know what they call in Queens the "Florida Haze" very well, I can tell you it is like nothing I have smoked in Canada yet.
First time i smoked it, I thought it was laced (It was from a trusted source and was for sure not), super potent racy buzz, smell was sort of an earthy, chem smell and taste, when you smoke it, it coast your mouth and you taste and smll haze hours later.

I just spent 30 min looking for a pic online that looks like it, I can not seem to find one at the moment.

i have been waiting for a black haze now for almost a year. and it looks like i will be getting one soon.

good things come to those who wait.

i havent done much research other then talkinf to guys who grow it.

this is waht i know based on hearsay

- cuban gangs started her in florida

- massive yield

- very potent

- easier to grow then most hazes

any info and personal experience would be much appreciated. as i expect to see her within a month or so

med-man

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh man, you dorks gotta stop slurping off mm's pecker. real knows real.

Egos are best left at the door

I am on my second grow (+ a reveg) of Med-Man Silver Skunk BX1

I have some pretty sophisticated smokers who keep coming back for more. Lovely flavors, great high.

I can barely handle the Blueberry Cheesecake (BBCC), others only want the heavy stone Big Mex

He has gained my confidence thus
far

Buckowens

Egos are best left at the door

I am on my second grow (+ a reveg) of Med-Man Silver Skunk BX1

I have some pretty sophisticated smokers who keep coming back for more. Lovely flavors, great high.

I can barely handle the Blueberry Cheesecake (BBCC), others only want the heavy stone Big Mex

He has gained my confidence thus
far

What's your point?

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
DJM is one who has been a honest/respected contributor for many moons...........speaks truth .......

MM is all about false hype and potential sales.............or commonly known as a hoe..........

ganj on............

AndrewNLD

I will not buy his gear just solely on the terrible wack-ass rap songs he's been "droppin"..all about rippers and his 66 cups....its sooo bad!!!!:thank you:

HazeLoverNyc

not to be a dick but i think you should do more research before you start a thread called "black haze info" and post fiction and hearsay

im a full blooded cuban who was born and raised in miami, ive been around the black and people who ran it for decades, been smoking it since 97', running and breeding with it since 07, done 10-15 crosses and lines with it

i laughed my ass off at the "cuban gangs" part...there are NO cuban gangs bro , only career criminals who happen to be cuban, very big difference , do your homework before you post stuff like...most of the cats running it dont speak english, or have greencards and are too old school and intelligent to run in a gang, gangs are for people who are scared to run solo and a cuban is not one of those people

its also NOT easier to grow than other hazes..theres no such thing as an easy to grown 14 week sativa...it might be easy to get her to yield regardless, but to get her to finish 100% properly it takes skill
Please tell me it’s still around?!!

Rgd

Veteran
germed 6 cbh s1's ..think donjuannmatus made em a decade ago

got clones of 5 ..

4 moms starting to flower now...each one looks different one way or another

never tried Piff or CBH, but know great sativa high if it hits me

we will see....

Rgd

Veteran
they are not available

got em from an online friend to grow and repro..

here is an early shot

------>we will see

Last edited: