What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rolldaddy

Anyways, back to growing and discussing "tha black"

Adrift, i've been following your current thread for a bit and I even started reading your drifting thread. Nice work! I like how your set up and running things. I see your favorite strains you got there and a few others, but couldn't see the black haze. Do you have any shots of her?

Adrift

Veteran
Anyways, back to growing and discussing "tha black"

Adrift, i've been following your current thread for a bit and I even started reading your drifting thread. Nice work! I like how your set up and running things. I see your favorite strains you got there and a few others, but couldn't see the black haze. Do you have any shots of her?

thanks alot! i dont grow her anymore cause she takes longer to finish then my other strains , and she is just to hard to time her with my other stuff..

no shots of her sorry, im sure me or a friend will grow her soon and i will def post photos when that happens..

just right now i am played out on it and im enjoying the new flavors!

doesnt mean i wont always keep her just to have her tho :)

def some magical smoke...

well later! :tiphat:

pattythezipper

take a pill juan don

Attachments

• BlackHaze.jpg
    BlackHaze.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 52
D

DonJuanMatus

only pill i take is the truth pill

funny how all these cats with 3 posts under theyre belt wanna talk like theyre opinion is respected by anyone...little 2 cent tony's joining in on the circle jerk..do your homework before you call out respected members, it just make your selves look bad

and I LOVE THE SEED....thats quite the brave comment, while sitting behind your computer screen in your moms house eating fruit loops...come to south florida and say fuck cuba...make sure to bring alot of bandages though, because the hospitals wont be able to put humpty dumpty back together again

this thread needs some real to counteract all this fakeness

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
all these low post accounts are without a doubt Med-Man ... Keep up with the times homie...Swirl already milked this sorry ass marketing scam....

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all these low post accounts are without a doubt Med-Man ... Keep up with the times homie...Swirl already milked this sorry ass marketing scam....

lol,

i have 25,000 posts
i have 13 green boxes
i have 5 golden stars
i am unkown outside the internet

i know what i am talking about, with out any verifiable evidence

- storm shadow

hahahaha, i will never take anything a comedian says personally. keep up the entertainment factor, quite enjoyable

med-man

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
So stop acting like you know, only thing you know is second hand.....and who gives a flying shit about how/where your credibility comes from....I believe there are allot of important folks here....you being irrelevant in the situation....
And yeah I'm with SS....lots of guys/gals need to see through the smoke.....
And the way that you talk to your "followers"....huh thats all they will ever be.....followers

pattythezipper

So stop acting like you know, only thing you know is second hand.....and who gives a flying shit about how/where your credibility comes from....I believe there are allot of important folks here....you being irrelevant in the situation....
And yeah I'm with SS....lots of guys/gals need to see through the smoke.....
And the way that you talk to your "followers"....huh thats all they will ever be.....followers

Yep,that is self proclaimed as well. 5 posts or 5,000 posts,if u have been around enough, you know that doesn't mean shit. the followers comment is presumptive though, not everyone is a fanboy because they agree with a opinion, or make a agreeable statement

homebrew420

Sheesh! This is a controvesial variety for sure. Med hope this one works out for ya. Should be getting a cut of this one as well. Hoping sooner than later. But I will wait for as long as it takes.
Am I missing something here? Didnt you just state you were getting the cut and plan to seed her? Why so much hate I wonder?
Peace

Rolldaddy

Haters hate. That's how they do. If M-Man wasn't killin it doing his thing, why are the haters even wasting their time reading his post much less replying to them?

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
because med-man always turns critics to crickets

med-man

SS-

IDK. In So Fla. The black haze isn't hoarded like it must've used to be how people talk of it. as long as you know a few people. The younger spanish crowd has it's hands on it, and honestly they'll give anything away to anybody for the right price. I must say though, this herb down here demands top dollar. It's the second priciest strain I've personally run across. Zips here can run up to 400 for it.

** It isn't hoarded, but nowhere near flooded. It's always sold out, so that should say something about it

But LOL at their being no cuban gangs down here. There's a plethora of that going on from homestead up to about hialeah. Nd yes some of these cliques deal with the tree, but for the most part most of em deal with other more profitable areas.

Rolldaddy

Rite on SS. There is def some crews/clicks running black from homestead all the way passed hialeah. But there's not as much around nowadays as in the past but it's def still around.

Latest posts

Latest posts