What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Share Your Club Clone Shots

Angel Eyes

Hi All,

I'm going to add another single clone to my rotation early this next week. Does anyone have any updates on what's at the clubs? I'll travel to the usual places... LPC in Hayward, BPG in Berkeley, or Mission St. Caregivers in S.F.

Any recent sightings? Thanks.

G

Hey AE...

I was at LPC hayward yesterday (5-26) and they didn't have anything... well maybe 4 poor looking train wreck cuts and that's it..

Call and ask if they got any fresh babies in before heading there.

btw... how is your bubba coming along?

Last edited:

vta

Veteran
Whats up GroNut :wave: Good to see you around. How did your AK-47 turn out? I helped a friend get setup and used your Aero thread as a guide. Turned out real nice.

Speaking of Bubba Kush, HortiPharm in Santa Barbara has some killer looking clones in right now.

G

Yo vta! I'm doing well... and you? I did the AK a long time ago.. that plant always does good. The last grow thread I did here was NYCD.. it came out pretty good the 1st run and really good the 2nd run. I started a new thread here but was cut off when this place went down so I moved it to breed bay. Urkle, Blackberry Widow and Isis. Good to see ya :wave:

scuse me for gettin off topic... I'm gonna visit mission street today and see what they're pushin.

Last edited:

Angel Eyes

-VT- said:
I have some C-99 cuts in "stasis" in a fridge...

VT, I've never heard of keeping cuts in stasis in a fridge. Is this a new process? I'd love to maintain my genetics without keeping a mother plant, since I don't have the set-up for it now. Please let me know how you do it, or if there are any links that would explain how it's done. Thanks.

Angel Eyes

Okay, here's my update:

First up is my new Romulan clone from New Remedies on Mission St. in S.F. I placed the rockwool cube into my new semi-permanent super-simple no-fuss soil mix, also known as Moonshine's Mix: 1/3 FoxFarm Ocean Forest, 1/3 FoxFarm Potting Mix, 1/3 FoxFarm Light Warrior, and a tablespoon per gallon of FoxFarm Peace of Mind Fruit and Flower 5-8-4 dry fertilizer. I'm so tired of mixing liquid nutes a quart at a time that I've decided to say the hell with it. Let's go simple.

Okay, next up is my BPG MK Ultra at day 36. By the way, all of these clones were placed in 12/12 from day one. Some would say that kills production, but it works great for my limited space and limited MJ needs.

And last, but certainly not least, my New Remedies Bubba Kush at 20 days. I went the first week with BioBizz organic nutes, but my God, opening up four or five bottles and measuring that stuff out one millilitre at a time was just too much work for me. Now it's the Peace of Mind 5-8-4, one teasponful spread out on top about every third watering. So far, so great.

Last edited:

Angel Eyes

Oh yeah, please let me add an odor update!

The MK Ultra is very low odor, and what you can smell is just light and sweet and nice.

The Bubba Kush is already a stinker. It's kind of a heavy coffee/chocolate smell, and I'm hoping it maintains a bit because I don't want it to get out of hand.

angel eyes-
By the way, all of these clones were placed in 12/12 from day one. Some would say that kills production, but it works great for my limited space and limited MJ needs.

maybe let the plant develp roots for a few weeks
then chop her down to the size u want
let her recoop for a bit then 12/12?
this way u have a strong root system and in turn better yirld?
peace

Bonzo

Veteran
Heres my TrainWreck -VT-, she seems to be fillin' out a bit: :woohoo:

These are called " m-48" have no idea if they are related to m-39 but they are supposed to be a good yielding fast finishing indica dominant hybrid. We shall see as they are goin in the flower room as soon as the TW and SS are done, fun, fun, fun! :woohoo: The net pot will be "double potted" into 2 gallon ebb & flow buckets.

peace

bonz :wave:

Last edited:
thanks vt
hey i saw u picked up a pack of c99 from nirvana at care in oak?

do htey have beans consistently?
any other breeders they carry?
do they charge up the anus for em?

hey bonzo
maybe the m48 is m39xak48? or other way around?

take care everyone
peace

Angel Eyes

All right, guys, I couldn't resist...

This is my Bubba Kush clone from New Remedies on Mission St. in S.F. I placed it in soil on May 9. This plant is all of 23 days old, and it's already looking better than any plant I've ever grown.

I think that's because I used soil instead of rockwool, and also because my nutes have been of the mild, organic variety that doesn't seem to burn plants. I've learned in my very short time growing that the worst thing you can do to a plant is to burn it with excessive nutrients. Every other mistake pales in comparison to burning your plants, because it seems the plants never fully recover from a burn.

Anyway, here she is. Even though I haven't even come close to smoking these buds, I still highly recommend the Bubba Kush from New Remedies. Well balanced and ready to go. $20 per clone, but I think it's worth it.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Are is a shot of my Mazar from a Chico area (Norcal) dispensory.

Here she is at about 15 days 12/12.

minds_I

G

:yoinks: Alright -VT- you have me worried now!!!! What is wrong with the afgooey? I have the same clone that I have been growing since Jan. and I planned on putting it in my GH this summer. She is 3 foot tall now , but if it is no good I might just give her the axe and make more room for my other clones to grow bigger. :badday: Let me know what you think I will be waiting for your answer.

I will post some pics of my clones this afternoon.

GCG

G

one can only speak for themselves, but anyone who doesn't feel like sharing should hardly be pressured, and does have a totally legitimate concern. furthermore, no relationship whatsoever between "smoking J's at city hall" and documenting felonious capers.

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
the lorax said:
should hardly be pressured, and does have a totally legitimate concern.
Of course...no one should feel pressured. I respect people's decision....as I said in my previous post....I don't feel like a criminal...and have no reason to be concerned....speaking for myself. I'm glad you added to the discussion...was very intelligent and enlightening....

I'm glad you posted those powerplant shots...was some fine growing!

G

I am glad you enjoyed them. don't mean to be offensive but I feel strongly about people persuing their own safety and wellbeing. here are a few more as of right now. TW and PP. They are at day 46 now. Brought the SS down 2 days ago @ 44 to avoid the CBD from the ambers creeping in. I am flushing the TW and PP now which is pretty abvious, gonna have to bring them down next weekend whether or not they are 100% ready due to time constraints. least they should be flushed by then. I am concerned that I started flushing too early (been about a week now). this is the first time I have flushed and decided to go w/ 2 weeks, which seemed to be the far end of the extreme.

I am extremely pleased with both varieties, particularly PP. the last pics are of early samples taken from a blues girl, didnt bother to share as it is from bean not cut.. but thought id throw in a quickdry pic or 2, its looking frosty.

Last edited:
G

no, I didn't notice them ripen faster during flush, though I am not done. this caught me by surprise. they really havent done much, but the pp is still throwing out new clusters of calyxes here and there.

In the past I have used GH nutes and did not flush, with out of this world results. I am using PBP here and flushing, and have not noticed a marked improvement yet but only have tried earlier samples thus far. my take on flushing is this: if you feed them properly, they wont need it. I am also thinking about maybe tapering off the feeding levels more gradually next time, because I dont like depriving nutes during some of, if not the, most critical moments in the flo cycle.

now, when you say you heard a long finish is better for pain effect, this is probably in reference to the amber trichs right? since you seem interested in varieties that are more therapeutic.. I would HIGHLY suggest dj's TB. it is not at all what i was looking for or expecting, and I am gonna give it one more run before I decide on keeping it. I will tell you this though. for those who need pain relief, it is unmatched by anything i have ever smoked. the buzz may be considered weak by some, but it is extremely medicinal in that it is very thorough with its pain relief. the body aspect of the buzz does not cause couchlock or interfere with motor skills, and I would deem it okay for work etc. The head part is the most euphoric clear up buzz I've encountered, but some may find it lacking because its mostly just that - euphoric with some body. when I say that it is "clear" I mean it is not confusing, and doesnt seem to interfere or inhibit and cognitive ability. Granted this is from a sample taken from day 48 for the TBs.

for a recreational or commercial grower, I am not cerain I would suggest it at this time, but for medical.. like I said, best I've come across.

G

:wave: Hey VT so have you finished your afgooey or is she still flowering?

Mine also has more of a sat looking leaf to it. I checked on schroomy's thread a while back and my afgooey looks identical to his. He got his a while back from a reliable source I think?

I'm just wondering what to do now because I don't want to waste the time and space outdoors on a bunk plant.

Keep me posted and let me know if it is a good smoke or a total waste of time?

For anyone that has forgotten I did Flo and Buddah's sister last year and they were both California no highs. Let me explain great smell nice tight buds awesome bag apeal , but you could smoke a pound of this stuff and not get high.

Thanks VT
GCG

G

yes I would rate it excellent for depression. I have never come across a variety that was as euphoric as it is. overall this is by far the best med oriented strain ive tried. but ill be honest and say i wouldnt smoke it by itself. got another girl with about 2 wks to go, so maybe this pheno will be a little stronger overall.

G

yeah, what you read about amber trichs is correct. i hate couchlock personally and prefer strains that are naturally medicinal (meaning, dont need to go longer than "ripe"). but yea, sounds like you'd like them a little longer w/ plenty of amber. when you say 15 week, you mean tw or afghooey? regardless, I would agree that whichever strain looks like its gonna take 15 is mislabeled or fake.

for what its worth I'm probably gonna cut my TW thursday, @ d 49, will be about 30% clear, 55% milky, 15% amber. one thing that surprises me about your pics is that your tw seems to branch nicely. how long did you veg? I only had a week but my tw put out almost no node development and very little stretch, especially compared to the PP next to it. as far as yours go, I'd agree that the TW looks about two weeks ahead of your unknown sativa, but I will say TW is the fastest chunker I've seen to date.. shes a fat girl.. more cushion for the pushin.. she puts it on faster, but seems to have slowed down significantly during late week 6 thru 7.

you plan on finishing your mystery cut out? sucks to waste space, but since # can be a factor, maybe it would be better to get a replacement and start veggin on the side for next time?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts