What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Share Your Club Clone Shots

Dankz

I dont have any club clones but I got some of my own clones ... I'll try to break the camera out =)

Nice thread -VT-

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Cant wait to see those hash plants flower out :) . Looks like your doing a fine job. I never could understand hydro, way to much going on. But damn nice set up!!! i look forward to watching these girls bloom. :)

Dankz

Actually a Ebb an flow system on Timers is preety damn easy to operate... Much less hassel then Soil transplanting or getting the exact nutes down :)... Hydro is fun and makes your stuff look cool lol

G

Right on VT , I'll be right back with some pics give me a minute.

Now this is the spirit, I hope I sparked a fire in more people.

GCG

G

:wave: These are pics of the clones I got from LPC yesterday. They came in rapid rooters , but I had to plant them in FFOF last night.

Trainwreck

Trainwreck

Afgooey

Afgooey

These are Purple Urkle clones I got from a friend that got them from LPC. He grew them out and said they are the real deal.

Great thread VT let's get this thing rolling :woohoo:

GCG

G

Did everyone go on vacation? This thread got off to a good start and then has seemed to die.

I will post pics of my clones here weekly to show their growth and see what everyone thinks ( if they are real or not).

Thanks VT
GCG

N

Neptune

Here we are at day 1 veg with the Granddaddy Purple clone!

VT, you need a meter man! Buy the Hanna combo pen, it does everything. Temp, TDS, MU, PH, accurate as hell, awesome bettery life. and only 100 bucks... stop guessing and start controlling :p

but as you can see from my skills at gardening, a meter only helps once you can actually get the basics down.... like root rot, lol
:pointlaug

G

I posted these in the other thread but here goes LPC's Afgooey (not the real one...)

BPG's Ogre. Anybody know where i can get this clone again? Any info would be appreciated. I really miss that strain...

Last edited:

Angel Eyes

Here's the alleged Afgooey from LPC in Hayward after 10 days veg, and six days 12/12. Still debating whether to keep her, or start over with more certain genetics.

G

here is my alledged

here is my alledged

blue dot,sk in soil already,dashboard is blue dot,,,,in ground far bottom left of group is supoze to be sk,,,other 3 spoze to be blue dot from lpcop in hayward

G

-VT- said:
Props to GCG, Neptune, hempheadjack, Angel Eyes, and S4vvy!!!!! Lookin great you guys! Keep em comin'...this is gonna be a fun thread when the budshots start comin :D

Honorable mention to Dankz, SCF, Shmokin, and redrose...thanks for the visits, props, and posts!!!! Enjoy our show...gonna be fun :D

I got a pack of C-99 Gypsy Nirvana F2's at CARE in Oakland....too bad I screwed 'em up...6 of 7 sprouted overnite...but I only had one survivor...due to my ineptitude...anyway...I think it's a girl...she is recovering from a transplant....she is in a major LST project as well...I will surround the bucket with colas...then clone her for sex...In a couple weeks I'll zoom in and you guys tell me what ya think...yea...dispensaries have seeds also...and we are down with GN in The Bay!

:joint:
-VT-
yes the lpcop in hayward has seeds as well,only a hit and miss tho.so how often do where ya go has seeds,no phone calls please to ask for seeds is what i get as well,

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
ya if anyone tries out any of these seeds please let us know. BPG had a ton including looked like a whole linage of Serious Seeds.

G

NL x Trinity??? WOW!!! Do the seed packs say who the breeders are? I would love to get my hands on some real Trinity. I smoked some in Redding about 5 years ago and let me tell you :woohoo: I just wonder if it is the real deal?

GCG

G

So VT did he say of the true Trinity from the shasta area? If so I think those beans would be awesome, some real oldschool stuff for sure.

GCG

G

:wave: Hey VT I just came back to support your thread. So here we go. This is a pic of my Trainwrecks and my afgooeys. They have rooted in the soil now and are starting to show some new growth.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that they are the real deal.

GCG

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
sounds good VT. keep up the good work. I had to cut out TW> because she was a trouble maker. Good luck. TW normaly goes a good 9 to 10 weeks.