What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Phoenix Tears

.clunk

I've recently become familiar with Phoenix Tears and have been ingesting a small amount once/daily for the past 4-5 days instead of smoking every 2-3 hours daily.

I've noticed alot of positive effects on my mood, my body and my soul - generally I've been feeling more whole and balanced in the difficult times I've faced recently (ending a long term relationship) and can't help but feel that the Phoenix Tears have given me a much broader spectrum of healing - being able to look at the positive and negative in my life with an open mind - compared to smoking, which just gets me high and makes me forget about my problems for the time being.

I know that these are generally used in anti-cancer treatment, but I'm really finding the benefits are bountiful for me. I do not experience paranoia, anxiety or burn-out like I do when I smoke hash or buds, it's been quite an experience to say the least.

Has anyone else experienced the healing properties of Phoenix Tears first hand? What kind of observations have you made?

KanadianKronik

i have never heard of them.. going to google it now to check it out:D
but i am interested as the reason i dont smoke anymore is because of anxiety... mostly feeling like im not breathing and have to remind myself to the whole time untill the buzz is gone... somtimes it will last for weeks.. (untill i forget about it)... my head is fucked :D
-kk

W

wilbur

yeah, KK. I have the same problem right now with Sativa meds I made cos I couldn't get my Indica based tinctures any more.
got some Indica growing now tho'. cheers!

i am assuming you are talking about hash oil. yes, i ingest and will continue the practice for it's benefits.

have you tried holy anointing oil, both oral and topical? the oral comes on faster then plane hash oil. the topical is an amazing rx strength pain killer. works great on my neurological pain. i have the recipe if you are interested.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
I've recently become familiar with Phoenix Tears and have been ingesting a small amount once/daily for the past 4-5 days instead of smoking every 2-3 hours daily.

I've noticed alot of positive effects on my mood, my body and my soul - generally I've been feeling more whole and balanced in the difficult times I've faced recently (ending a long term relationship) and can't help but feel that the Phoenix Tears have given me a much broader spectrum of healing - being able to look at the positive and negative in my life with an open mind - compared to smoking, which just gets me high and makes me forget about my problems for the time being.

Congratulations :D

What you're experiencing will get deeper and better for at least the first 3-4 weeks until the maximum benefit is felt. You may find that you require a smaller dose after a couple of weeks.

I've made, and will continue to make, Phoenix Tears oil into pills. I now make Holy Annointing Oil out of it as well. Awesome... just awesome.

Our planet and society are polluted. These stressors require the body to produce cannabinoids to stay healthy. The amount of stressors has reached the point that (I believe) most humans bodies have difficulties producing enough cannabinoids on their own.

Humans should be either simplifying their life or greatly increasing the amount of cannabinoids they're ingesting.

Stay Safe!:tiphat:

Congratulations :D

What you're experiencing will get deeper and better for at least the first 3-4 weeks until the maximum benefit is felt. You may find that you require a smaller dose after a couple of weeks.

I've made, and will continue to make, Phoenix Tears oil into pills. I now make Holy Annointing Oil out of it as well. Awesome... just awesome.

Our planet and society are polluted. These stressors require the body to produce cannabinoids to stay healthy. The amount of stressors has reached the point that (I believe) most humans bodies have difficulties producing enough cannabinoids on their own.

Humans should be either simplifying their life or greatly increasing the amount of cannabinoids they're ingesting.

Stay Safe!:tiphat:

great to hear that you make HAO! do you use the recipe graywolf posted? have you tried the topical version?

dddaver

Veteran
"The mind works in mysterious ways." Please never let ANYONE tell you they know the answers because every single person is different. That said, oil is great...try vaping too.

"The mind works in mysterious ways." Please never let ANYONE tell you they know the answers because every single person is different. That said, oil is great...try vaping too.

isn't that the truth. there are many ways. what your mom believes will work for her is most likely what will work. go with her flow. be supportive on her decisions and help her. be a team.

active imagery is a very strong tool as well.

do google wobenzym N. i know many who have used it successfully. it is cheap over the internet at vitacost.com.

my best to you and your mom.

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Wow! It's awesome to read about your extraordinary results! :eek::
I am a huge advocate of canna-milk and topical oils/salves, as I have found both incredibly helpful in treating my pain, (particularly before and during my hip replacement.)
And although I haven't ingested oil, yet, nor have I had the opportunity to try the HAO, they sound like something I might genuinely benefit from.
If someone has the time and wouldn't mind sharing/posting, I would be incredibly grateful for any links or recipes; I would certainly appreciate it!!
Thank you, in advance!! :thank you:
I hope this finds you all feeling well: with lifted spirits, sticky fingers, green thumbs and full bellies!
Enjoy the rest of your weekends!
:witch:

dropabomb

can someone post a how to on the 'tears' or whatever oil your referring to. I have a patient with Type 1 Diabetes and would love to try some of this for them. Ive read about Rick Simpson's oil but have not seen a how to make? thanks

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
can someone post a how to on the 'tears' or whatever oil your referring to. I have a patient with Type 1 Diabetes and would love to try some of this for them. Ive read about Rick Simpson's oil but have not seen a how to make? thanks

Search for "Run From the Cure" on YouTube or visit phoenixtears.ca or google Rick Simpson.

do check the hash making forums on this site. i know graywolf has posted skunk pharm procedures for qwiso, qwet, bho and i think reflux. all are methods of making concentrates, which is what you are talking about. there are so many ways to make it. the easiest, cheapest and requires the least in equipment and knowledge to make is qwiso. isopropyl quick wash. do search qwiso.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
dropabomb said:
can someone post a how to on the 'tears' or whatever oil your referring to. I have a patient with Type 1 Diabetes and would love to try some of this for them

Diabetes? Have them go here as well. http://www.dadamo.com/typebase4/typeindexer.htm Diet by blood-type. Have them find their blood type if they don't know it already. Kits under $15 shipped on the net if they don't.

Combination of that and turning Simpson Oil into HOA (AKA GrayWolf's recipes) is devastating on diabetes.

Use only olive oil for oil you're going to eat. It's the only compatible oil for all blood types. Other oils are ok for the skin. :D

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Diabetes? Have them go here as well. http://www.dadamo.com/typebase4/typeindexer.htm Diet by blood-type. Have them find their blood type if they don't know it already. Kits under $15 shipped on the net if they don't.

Combination of that and turning Simpson Oil into HOA (AKA GrayWolf's recipes) is devastating on diabetes.

Use only olive oil for oil you're going to eat. It's the only compatible oil for all blood types. Other oils are ok for the skin. :D

There is no mention of the most nutritious hemp on the dadamo site but I'm not surprised. It's just another of the many benefits of cannabis that people are not informed about by main stream news.

one of the side benefits of hao or hs is that cinnamon helps control blood sugar levels. really good for diabetics.

i formulated hao (inspired by the biblical recipe) for my alzheimers mother who benefits from cannabis, coconut oil and cinnamon (anti inflamatory as well). the combination (including myrrh) seems to speed the effects of the cannabis, though i doubt it intensifies it. it is all concentrated so on her worst days i can manage to get the minimum three drop dose every two hours into her, even if it has to be on a truffle.

mom (83 years old) has a huge tolerance. she ingests 15 to 20 grams per week. she also inhales vapors to titrate mood almost as often and to control her asthma. she uses the topical to eliminate the occasional muscle spasm not controlled totally by ingestion.

the formula i use for oral use allows any quantity of hash oil to be formulated

holy anointing oil

x=hash oil
.3x=coconut oil
x/15=cinnamon leaf oil
x/15=cinnamon bark oil
x/30=myrrh oil

to make it into holy shit, which is what most of us take (joe doesn't like the cinnamon), add

.1x=cinnamon candy flavoring i recommend starting with .05x.

the addition of cinnamon candy flavoring helps disguise the bitterness of the myrrh (making it into the hybrid holy shit). we (the skunk pharm) have been adding .1x to the formula (graywolf's tasty inspiration). but the last time i made it i added only .05 as i was running low. the resulting holy shit was much more palatable (my opinion). i think it will be a permanent change.

credit for the original formulation and inspiration for subsequent formulations goes to the ancients. good thing someone wrote it down. we hope it will become common knowledge and are willing to answer all questions to that end.

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Fabulous info!! :thank you:
It's awesome to get the lowdown on how to make the HAO.
...Having a bit of a duh moment: I'm not sure why I thought making the 'phoenix tears oil' would be different than any other hash oil tech...
Perhaps the method of ingestion through me off. :dunno:

On a side note: I feel compelled to give a 'pat on the back' to you, Eloquent Solution!! :bow:
I have the deepest respect for caretakers; you are saints!!
Alzheimer's in particular, is such a vicious disease to watch someone you love suffer though; and it's especially difficult on the caregivers and loved ones.
Stay tough Eloquent Solution; try to keep your chin up!!

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
The diabetes is getting worse, blood is so full of sugar it is painfull to move in the mornings. Feet went numb years ago. There is medication that would last all night, but it raises heck with my liver.

I took my morning hit of oil, been using it since 2001, and it is starting to kick in. Muscles are moving, the blank stare is gone, I'm going to be hungry very soon.

The oil does so many positive things I am reluctant to speak of it, come across as a nut I would.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
phaeton said:
The diabetes is getting worse, blood is so full of sugar it is painfull to move in the mornings. Feet went numb years ago.

For fucks sake.... find out what your blood type is and start choosing your foods correctly. Go here! Single most beneficial thing you could possibly do. Your blood sugar levels will begin dropping into normal ranges and your diabetes will begin reversing itself. I kid you not.... this 'diet' is not a diet... it's a way of choosing the foods that are most appropriate for YOU.... or your specific blood type anyway.

Ingestion of HAO or Simpson oil will speed your body's ability to regulate insulin as well. Keep it up and increase the dose if possible... for a while.

Simpson oil on diabetic sores will allow them to heal.... did you know an M.D. will still cut your foot off these days? WTF!!!????

Stay Safe!