What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

And The Sh!t Hits The Fan

D

Durdy

Still Growing

Still Growing

Hey ICMAG :wave:

How goes it?

Heres some tunes to listen to while you read and look at my post:dance013:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqpqMKKrbJs

things have been going well in the greenhouse as of late, turned the supplemental lighting off 7 days ago.

Everything is still vegging along nicely, can't wait for the stretch to go down :plant grow:

Been watering the 100 gals with a gallon and a half wednesdays and fridays

Then they get a gallon and a half of h20 with fertilizer on saturdays.
still using the maxsea 16-16-16 at 1 TB per gallon

Will switch to the maxsea 3-20-20 in two three weeks or so.

On to the pictures! :jump:

picture.php

Mystery Fem, Big momma
picture.php

Romulan
picture.php

Mystery Fem #1
picture.php

El Monstre #2
picture.php

El Monstre #1
picture.php

Trainwreck
picture.php

Mystery Fem#2
picture.php

Headband (left) Romulan (right)
picture.php

Mystery Fem #3
picture.php

El Monstre #3
picture.php

El Monstre #4
picture.php

J1 Twins
picture.php

picture.php

Blue Dreams
picture.php

Querkle
picture.php

The roof finally gave in to the wind, gotta replace the plastic tomorrow
:tiphat:

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
This is awesome Durdy..kudos. At first i was worried that the plants would grow into the sides of the greenie, but i see that you are training them towards the middle...i bet youll be amazed and one happy camper a cpl of months from now. Im debating whether to tear down a brick outhouse i have out back, or tear the roof off, put in some new beams and a transparent roof, put in a few large windows in the facade and call it my new greenhouse. Shits even got a chimney for installing a woodstove of for venting thru...reason i wanna tear it down is because the roof has a few cracks and water have been seeping in causing the beams and ceiling to mold BAD. This thread is making me revive the greenie idea tho..

Stay Safe

G

guest5703

lmao^^ Everything's looking sick! They are all getting bigger for sure, and when stretch comes they will get massive! What kind of lighting are they receiving right now, with the carport is it shaded or does the sun get through pretty well? How many hours a day do they get direct light? Just curious... keep up the good work!

manicman57

That link is more like it, that is what I'm having to deal with (trees) in my greenhouse. I'm using bird netting so my plants won't touch the plastic. I have my plants in the ground (5) and one in a pot. The one in the pot is no where near the size as my plants in the ground!

manicman57

I have a ebay bought greenhouse which is 7by12 by 7ft. and one plant would have been plently for my greenhouse!!!! I'm growing 3- Barneys Farm LSD"s, 1-Pineapple express, 1-Bluebewrry Gum, and a sour cream in a 12gal. pot. I thought since most of my plants are Indica Dom. They would be short! But I was wrong!!!!!!!! all over 7th tall !!!!!!!!

D

Durdy

This is awesome Durdy..kudos. At first i was worried that the plants would grow into the sides of the greenie, but i see that you are training them towards the middle...i bet youll be amazed and one happy camper a cpl of months from now. Im debating whether to tear down a brick outhouse i have out back, or tear the roof off, put in some new beams and a transparent roof, put in a few large windows in the facade and call it my new greenhouse. Shits even got a chimney for installing a woodstove of for venting thru...reason i wanna tear it down is because the roof has a few cracks and water have been seeping in causing the beams and ceiling to mold BAD. This thread is making me revive the greenie idea tho..

Stay Safe

Thanks GDK, This is definitely my favorite garden to date, one of the reasons, I can still walk around it comfortably!! hahaha dunno how much longer that luxury will last though :D

And it does look like a few branches will be growing into the sides at some point, but yes I'm gonna try to keep them towards the middle.

That outhouse of yours sounds like a really interesting project, seems like you could really spruce it up and make it great for both winter and summer gardens.

If you left the sides solid (pending no light gets through now) and put on a flat roof I bet you could make an awesome light deprivation chamber for out of seasons harvests! with automated pulley system to cover it for you so you could be lazy and drink a beer! haha

Keep me posted on that project, would love to see what you do with it :wave:

D

Durdy

lmao^^ Everything's looking sick! They are all getting bigger for sure, and when stretch comes they will get massive! What kind of lighting are they receiving right now, with the carport is it shaded or does the sun get through pretty well? How many hours a day do they get direct light? Just curious... keep up the good work!

Thanks Caligreen, stretch should be happening real soon, I turned the lights off a week from yesterday.

When the supplemental lighting was on it was on for 4 hours in the early morning and was just 276w of incandacent lighting.

I was gonna use christmas tree lights but forgot about that plan before I got the gear for this one. :shucks:

The carports covered with 6mil plastic on all faces except the ends, which are covered in shadcloth. The whole thing is surrounded by trees though and is not close to getting full sun all day.

Generally all the plants get full sun from about 1045 to 245

In the morning the west side of the greenhouse gets full sun starting from about 9am and the east side finishes the day with full sun until about 5.

SO the ladies are really only getting about 6 hours of direct sunlight a day, I wish it was more but at the same time the trees that block the light also block prying eyes and keep it very private. The trees on the westside of the greenhouse which are on my property make it look as though they are the property line, hehehehe but there not!

D

Durdy

I have a ebay bought greenhouse which is 7by12 by 7ft. and one plant would have been plently for my greenhouse!!!! I'm growing 3- Barneys Farm LSD"s, 1-Pineapple express, 1-Bluebewrry Gum, and a sour cream in a 12gal. pot. I thought since most of my plants are Indica Dom. They would be short! But I was wrong!!!!!!!! all over 7th tall !!!!!!!!

Sounds like a fun greenhouse, filled with some very tasty treats!

I'm glad you liked that other thread, its def one of my favorite, mind-blowing what some of those guy are doing.

Would you be able to raise your greenhouse with cinderblocks to increase your available height? I had to do that last year in my 10X8X8 home gardner from loews, was a quick solution to the problem!

Keep it green brotha :tiphat:

D

Durdy

Thanks Krull!

I'm most excited to have more variety then last year!!! 12 different cultivars :)

Latest posts

Latest posts