What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Three Strains, 100 gallon Smart Pots, in A GreenHouse...

strongbox18

man endur that RC is really gaining vigor cant wait to see when it starts flowering. definitly all looking nice, i might have to try out that maxsea sometime.

Endur

Veteran
They are looking so healthy dude :)
Yeah caging is a must when growing big plants.
Have a great summer bro !

Peace :rasta:
Thanks Haxi....Grow On Brother.

Picture of health.
Keep up the good work!
All the best for the season
Thanks paulo73...

Great job bro!

peace
doublejj
P.S. Buy all they got for $7!

I'll Go and snag the rest of them, hope they have the bloom also.
Thanks JJ, Grow on with your mammoth girls. :)

Lookin good! I gotta get an update posted one of these days

PS. you and Doublejj are kicking my ass in the vigorous growth department!

Grow on :)
What's Good Durty,
I left a comment on your thread...
Grow on Bro.

man endur that RC is really gaining vigor cant wait to see when it starts flowering. definitly all looking nice, i might have to try out that maxsea sometime.

Thanks strongbox18, ya the RC is loving this heat were getting here in Cali.
That MaxSea, really looks like a top of the line nutrient.
Stay Up Bro...
Endur

fabulous show Endur
Thanks Opus53, nice to have you stop by my thread.

Endur

Veteran
Just completed caging the Blue Dream, & Raspberry Cough.
I'll get some pics up, later this week. Ohh and maybe a new vid.... :)
Endur

Endur

Veteran
Got a few new pictures, to post.
I made some cages, for the Blue Dream & Raspberry Cough.
Also installed them a couple days ago.

Progress....Plants are already popping out the cages, just in two days of putting in place.

I'm going to start another compost tea later this evening, so I can feed tomorrow night.

so ya...Here is the eye candy...Enjoy.

LA Confidential
picture.php

Group Shot
picture.php

Raspberry Cough
picture.php

picture.php

Blue Dream
picture.php

Almost 6ft tall, and starting to fill in.
picture.php

Peace
Endur

odogyouknow

Awesome Endur,

So are you going to add the tsp/gal of Epsom Salt with the Maxsea like doublejj?

Those things look like they're really getting wide and reaching for the cages, did you have to buy a huge roll of that 6 inch concrete wire or did you find a way to buy a smaller amount?

Peace

Endur

Veteran
Awesome Endur,

So are you going to add the tsp/gal of Epsom Salt with the Maxsea like doublejj?

Those things look like they're really getting wide and reaching for the cages, did you have to buy a huge roll of that 6 inch concrete wire or did you find a way to buy a smaller amount?

Peace

Thanks for popping in odogyouknow,

I didn't know JJ added Epsom salt to the feeding regimen. I probably
won't add it, though.

As for the cages, I didn't buy a whole roll. I purchased the 48 X 96 sheet of concrete re-mesh wire, cost $7.92 each @ HDP.
I bought 3 sheets. For each 100 smart Pot, I used 1 whole sheet, and cut 3 foot and attached it to make a 48 X 120. It fit perfect to the Smart Pots.
Peace
Endur

odogyouknow

Stoked on not buying the whole roll... plus 1 to home depot again.

I kind of did a double take when dub jj said he was adding salts to his feeding but after some searching, it seems that Epsom salts is not salt at all whatsoever!!!

It is magnesium sulfate which adds mag and sulfur which sounds good to me.

Definitely sounds scary adding a tsp per gallon of something called SALTS to the precious plants, but I'm gonna try it on the veg garden and see wha gwan.

Maybe doublejj will chime in and let us know whats up. Sounds good mon.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
I don`t know how I missed this thread...fantastic work Endur! Very very creative using the carport as a greenhouse...K+ for sure! Good luck,stay safe and Keep It Green..and out of Mother In Law`s face =)

D

Durdy

nice video! all your ladies look lovely! What's up with the straw on your pots? Mulch type deal? Moisture retention?

Endur

Veteran
nice video! all your ladies look lovely! What's up with the straw on your pots? Mulch type deal? Moisture retention?

What's Good Durdy,
The straw on top of the pots is actually Alfalfa straw. I use it to mulch, which does indeed retain moisture.

Also when it breaks down, it will add nutrients just like adding alfalfa meal to the soil.
Keep It Green Bro..
Peace
Endur

strongbox18

your girls just keep on growin =) the rc is lookin really nice man, i love the bushy pheno, sure youll get some dense tops, the new video update was awesome, everything is really filling out

best regards

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
What's Good Durdy,
The straw on top of the pots is actually Alfalfa straw. I use it to mulch, which does indeed retain moisture.

Also when it breaks down, it will add nutrients just like adding alfalfa meal to the soil....
Endur

Do you worry about fungus or moss when adding the "Tea" brew to the alfalfa? with all the lower branches...:joint:

Endur

Veteran
Do you worry about fungus or moss when adding the "Tea" brew to the alfalfa? with all the lower branches...:joint:

hey, Forest20,
I haven't thought that it might be a problem.
It doesn't stay moist, for longer than a Day. It gets above 100 almost everyday until September.
Later on when they transition into flowering, I'm going to go & trim all the under growth, anyways.
Thanks Bro..
Peace
Endur

Endur

Veteran
your girls just keep on growin =) the rc is lookin really nice man, i love the bushy pheno, sure youll get some dense tops, the new video update was awesome, everything is really filling out

best regards

Yo...strongbox18
Hope all is well with your garden.
Yes, the RC is really starting to get with tha program.
She tops out now @ almost 4 ft tall and 3 1/2 wide.
catch ya later...
Peace
Endur

Latest posts

Latest posts