What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RudeDog's Glass Kennel

cloneX

Not sure where you are but have you ever thought of using tharps in your GH to induce flowering, prob is you'd have to do it every day to keep the 12/12 ;)

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Garden looks great, Rude.

Good luck finding a stud from the BS2.2's. I'm a big fan of that line after I had the chance to smoke a few different ladies from it. I've got a couple packs put aside so I can go on a nice hunt.

RudeDog

Veteran
CloneX...Yeah man thought about it but not practical for my lifestyle & neighbourhood. The Marocs should flower at 16 hours of daylight which they are now. As long as they are done by the end of September, I'm not too bothered.

Rasputin...Cheers mate. I've got two BS 2.2 females at 41 days of 12/12 indoors and another at 34 days. Of the two seeds I've planted so far, I got two females, the three plants I have are clones from them. Got these free from the Bou so I've only got three seeds to get a male. After digging in and reading The Pablos World on a String thread, this strain went up in my estimation.

RudeDog

Veteran
Took some snaps about an hour ago...

NYLD at 38 days old

picture.php

picture.php

Two of the Marocs...

picture.php

I've tied the end Maroc in the picture above right down now.

Just had to include a leaf shot of the runt.
picture.php

Not so much the runt.....Best looking plant in the kennel. Real heathy plant.
:gday:

I

imnotkrazy

Looking great in the greenhouse RudeDog. I just opened this thread for the first time, and it looks like things are well underway with your girls. Keep it green, and enjoy the gardening bro. :)

F

firefox

looking good RudeDog they deffinitley ready for take off good luck with the show :tiphat:

RudeDog

Veteran
Hi all..got a few pics from yesterday..

First up, the three Maroc tied down.
picture.php

Maroc stem
picture.php

The 'Runt'
picture.php

picture.php

NYLD @ 40 days
picture.php

Last...A bagseed and three Maroc cuttings
picture.php

Struggling for sun the last couple of weeks, been very overcast and wet.

rocket high

Veteran
Well im amazed at the growth of the Maroc's ...even the runt looks strong and healthy.

Your right the sun has been nowhere to be seen .... today was meant to be a scorcher but it's been over cast with the odd shower of warm rain up here ... i gather the south of England is to have the hottest sunniest day of the year .... jammie bastards LOL

keep it up Rude :)

Manitoid

Now that the bend over has been successful, consider cutting loose that sting at the bas of the stem in that pic. It is cutting into your tree trunk!

Manitoid

RudeDog

Veteran
Hey Rocket....Alrite mate? Well hot here today, I got four of your crosses out on the lawn soaking up some rays. The rest of your crosses are out in the wilderness, hope they are ok, we have had a shit load of rain since I planted them out.

I'm loving the 'runt', she is well happy in her home.

Manitoid...Cheers man. Consider it done.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good, i bet theyve been enjoying some sun over the last week or two

rocket high

Veteran
Any updates Rude ?

The weathers been outstanding for us and the plants ,your maroc's must be well on their way now ;)

RudeDog

Veteran
Blimey.....I'll get some pics in the next few days, just recovering from a heavy bondage in their new pots.

Rocket.....Yes mate been well hot here, your crosses have spent a few days on the lawn soaking up the rays.

VG...Thanks for stopping by, you amongst others recommended the Maroc if my memory serves me well.

The Marocs are all looking good and plenty of flowers on them. I've put some recent pics in my thread in the Female Seeds sub forum.

Will update properly in the next few days.

Cheers all

RudeDog

Veteran
Hey Rocket...Things are good. Had some males turn up from your crosses. I kept four plants and three have turned up male, the remaining female HP2 x Scottish has got a nice spot in an outside border. I'll visit the other outdoor plants over the course of this week.

Blimey...I'll have to let you down on the RD x OFN pics for now. When I go to the outdoor plants I'll take some pics then, need to visit and cull the males so sooner the better.

Don't what has happened to the the sunshine lately, the NYLD could do with some rays to fatten them up...Three of them including the mutant have had some NYLD pollen brushed on their lower buds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The marocs....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Maroc are flowering up really nicely now, they just need the sun back.

Last edited:

rocket high

Veteran
I knew those maroc's were going to be BIG ..i take it the stretch has stopped now.

Bad news about the males pal ... maybe next year you'll get a chance to see more females from them .... Most of my HP2 x Scottish are dead from the dear eating them so i wont get to taste them this year sadly ... but we need sun thats for sure.

ace stuff ;)

RudeDog

Veteran
OK all.....About time for an update. All four Maroc are well into flowering now, two of them more so.

The runt is a massive healthy plant and by far the most advanced flower wise. She even has resin forming already.

This young cola on the runt is about 18" long.
picture.php

This young cola is about 2' long.
picture.php

A branch from halfway down the runt
picture.php

Bud from lower down.
picture.php

Last pic of the runt....first node went into four branches.
picture.php

Pic of the other bed, just one plant here.
picture.php

And a couple of cuttings from the runt.
picture.php

I'll put up some pics the NYLD later on. The Maroc need a feeding, going to top dress with high P guano today and water with plain water.

Pics of NYLD later today.