What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Prices & The Coming Devaluation of the Dollar

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A crisis of confidence ladies and gentleman. That's our next stop in the collapse that began in '08. Bernanke will be the fall patsy. I could almost feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a POS. He'll be the asshole holding the bag when the SHTF.

Weed will have value for sure. Drugs will always be worth something. Either $300 for an ounce or maybe something to eat if gets down to living hand to mouth.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How much Mary Jane will a trillion dollar coin buy?

trillion-dollar-coin425.jpg

I know the idea has been scrapped, but the fact that the some media outlets were talking about it and that the idea had to be formally shot down by the WH and FED speaks volumes about where we are and where we are going.

Oh in other news Germany has started repatriating it's gold from the Federal Reserve. Central banks don't trust each other anymore? What a surprise.

Those who defect first defect best.