Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > B.O.G. Seeds > BOG Sour Strawberry Kush -DaH

Thread Title Search
BOG Sour Strawberry Kush -DaH Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-21-2011, 07:42 PM #11
Yah`mon
Quality over Quantity...

Location: Preferably a Lake, the Woods, a Stream, or Field. Hunting and Fishing in Michigan!
Yah`mon is a jewel in the roughYah`mon is a jewel in the roughYah`mon is a jewel in the roughYah`mon is a jewel in the roughYah`mon is a jewel in the roughYah`mon is a jewel in the rough
Glad to hear the quality is so good! Do you have more of those beans to pop? If so hope ya get that strawberry in there somewhere!
Thanks for sharing man... that shit is frosssttyyy!

Yah`mon

Old 03-21-2011, 08:22 PM #12
daheadies
poppin' outta control

daheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nice
daheadies has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
yahhhhhhhhhhmonnnnn, soooo frosty!
I have 2 more female phenos that are vegging out right now.. And 2 males... Wound up with a ton of males for this strain, and since its a f1 Im hesitant to use the males in too serious of a project (so threw away most of them).. Ill post my other 2 female phenos when in flower..

Also, to answer your original question, I have 2 more beans left of f1 ssk, outta 20.. So germ breakdown =
Outta 18 attempted germinated:
4 females
8 males
5 didn't germ at all
1 germed but didnt pop out of soil (who knows y, maybe overwatering I dunno y this happens 1 outta 50 seeds I plant)

Old 03-21-2011, 09:54 PM #13
SneakySneaky

SneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really nice
been looking for a good set of pics for this strain, thanks so much for hte grow!! What were the veg times? Was hoping the strawberry would be more profound through the phenos but i guess the diff phenos are turning out awesome for ya, a strawberry bubba pheno does sound bomb.
Blew all my shit down
Now im dealing with a bitch named FEMA

MEDICAL PATIENT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE OMMP
SneakySneaky is offline Quote

Old 03-21-2011, 09:58 PM #14
daheadies
poppin' outta control

daheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nice
Pheno #1 which I have harvested and dried only went a little over 6.5 weeks.. The other one will be harvested at 9 weeks.. Pheno 1 is about 10x as dank as pheno 2, but pheno 2 literally is producing at least 10x as much bud. Pheno 1 was a low yielder (sacrifice quantity for quality).. Everyone who has seen the SSK #1, both as a plant and dried, has been absolutly blown away by how good it looks.. Maybe smell and taste will come through more the second time around, or with my 2 other female phenos I have goin....

Old 03-23-2011, 03:16 AM #15
drymouth
STRAIGHT DANK!

drymouth has a spectacular aura aboutdrymouth has a spectacular aura aboutdrymouth has a spectacular aura aboutdrymouth has a spectacular aura about
Great looking plants, daheadies they look dank! I got some germing right now just to bad its not the tester packs as i read there some what different then yours ? Oh well I know it'll still be fire! I'm on the search for a really strawberryish pheno.
drymouth is offline Quote

Old 03-25-2011, 05:30 AM #16
daheadies
poppin' outta control

Heres a few pics of my unique SSK2, meaning I doubt it resembles either of the parents..
I don't think I will keep this one in my garden. Although it is extremely large yielding, the quality / smell is not up to par with my garden..
The buds are ridiculously dense, trichrome production has been getting better the last week, and slight smell is developing. But again, nothing to write home about..

Old 04-12-2011, 03:31 AM #17
daheadies
poppin' outta control

im posting this for my own info..

Strawberry Cough = All that anyone knows is it’s from partly of North American origin and partly uniquely European. "Strawberry Cough" is a hybrid between an Indica and a Sativa. It probably has Strawberry fields x Haze in it..
Razz = Grandaddy Purple X Lavender
ECSD (East Coast Sour Diesel) = accidental cross of ('91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian.
Sour Bubble = (white label bg x white label bg) x (white label bg x white label bg)
bg means bubblegum
White label bubble gum = Big Skunk x some NL#5
--the original white lable bg seeds were first crosses and had some phenos totally unlike BG. I made clones of certain phenos and made a bunch of seeds to select from after that. I always thought the kush side was the potency and the bg side as the yielder. -BOG

I will not be doing a smoke report on pheno 2, it hermed out and smelled like nothing/dirt (only plant in my room that hermed). It also developed TONS of bud rot in the middle of the buds, I suppose from being so big and dense (also the only plant in the room to have bud rot)..I do have 2 more phenos in veg still that will be posted here soon enough..

Old 04-12-2011, 03:57 AM #18
SneakySneaky

SneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really nice
thats AWESOME looking!!!
Blew all my shit down
Now im dealing with a bitch named FEMA

MEDICAL PATIENT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE OMMP
SneakySneaky is offline Quote

Old 04-12-2011, 08:51 PM #19
Yah`mon
Quality over Quantity...

Location: Preferably a Lake, the Woods, a Stream, or Field. Hunting and Fishing in Michigan!
Yah`mon is a jewel in the roughYah`mon is a jewel in the roughYah`mon is a jewel in the roughYah`mon is a jewel in the roughYah`mon is a jewel in the roughYah`mon is a jewel in the rough
Hey, PK had one that lacked smell in flowering etc... but after the cure he was very surprised... said it turned to straight pine sol smelling..

Maybe just needs a cure.
Hope ya find a strawberry pheno eventually.

Yah`mon

Old 04-13-2011, 01:51 AM #20
PoisonedDart

PoisonedDart has a spectacular aura aboutPoisonedDart has a spectacular aura aboutPoisonedDart has a spectacular aura aboutPoisonedDart has a spectacular aura aboutPoisonedDart has a spectacular aura about
They both look very nice. Would like to hear more about #1.
Does she veg slow or just slow down in flowering?

PD

Stop! Drop! and Roll! don't work in HELL...

PD's CHERRY COOKIES F2 TESTERS

PD's BANANA FIRE COOKIES TESTERS
PoisonedDart is offline Quote