Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > B.O.G. Seeds > BOG Sour Strawberry Kush -DaH

Thread Title Search
BOG Sour Strawberry Kush -DaH Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2011, 11:51 AM #1
daheadies
poppin' outta control

daheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nice
daheadies has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
BOG Sour Strawberry Kush -DaH

THESE ARE THE BX1 TESTER VERSION
Flowering Day 34-
I have 3 phenos currently.. Really only 2, 1 is a autoflower that autoflowered after about 3 nodes.. I kept it and threw it in the bunch just so I can get a taste sooner than later.. Ill show pics of that one first cause its almost done.. It looks great, smell is a sweet, maybe kinda strawberry creamish but not really.. It should make a nice joint though.. lol..

Now for the pics of SSK#1 - The nugs that are developing are extremely beautiful. They are shaping up like small golf balls/ look kinda like OG Kush nugs.. It smells like bubba kush! Word up BOG! that's obviously your select "sour bubble" pheno coming out, also b/c of how dense and compact the nugs are..

Now for SSK #2 . It does not yet have really any smell.. It has much longer hairs than the SSK #1 w/ less developed calyx's, so it will prob be a longer more sativa phenotype.. The leaves are a little more sativa/ more segregated/ less overlap than SSK#1. I would imagine that SSK#2 will have at least 2x the yield as SSK#1

More updates closer to harvest time.. I also have 2 new pheno's currently veggin out..

Old 02-22-2011, 05:55 PM #2
BuiltToEnjoy

Location: At the far end of town, where the grickle-grass grows
BuiltToEnjoy is on a distinguished road
Can't wait to see the results. Keep us posted
BuiltToEnjoy is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2011, 10:33 PM #3
master shake

master shake is a jewel in the roughmaster shake is a jewel in the roughmaster shake is a jewel in the roughmaster shake is a jewel in the roughmaster shake is a jewel in the roughmaster shake is a jewel in the roughmaster shake is a jewel in the roughmaster shake is a jewel in the rough
Looks very nice, I'm quite intrigued by this strain. You're doing a great job!

Also, as much as auto-flower is avoided, there is a market...NOT in my garden... But last I heard there aren't many potent AF, so you may be growing a gem there in that respect. Maybe try finding a male, soon, and hitting some lower buds with pollen and let em grow after you harvest.
master shake is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2011, 10:56 PM #4
daheadies
poppin' outta control

daheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nice
I def have some males but Im goin to let the AF go on its way.. I've done my reading but im new at breeding, no reason to over complicate things at this point.. Thanks! this strain def is a beauty! Im guessing in another week or 2 when the trich's and smell really pack on is when Ill be blown away.. Really hoping I find a major strawberry pheno outta my 4 females.. =)

Old 02-23-2011, 03:38 AM #5
PoisonedDart

PoisonedDart has a spectacular aura aboutPoisonedDart has a spectacular aura aboutPoisonedDart has a spectacular aura aboutPoisonedDart has a spectacular aura aboutPoisonedDart has a spectacular aura about
That's one fine joint-cicle.
PD

Stop! Drop! and Roll! don't work in HELL...

PD's CHERRY COOKIES F2 TESTERS

PD's BANANA FIRE COOKIES TESTERS
PoisonedDart is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2011, 02:35 PM #6
daheadies
poppin' outta control

BTW- mastershake- specifically, what im using the SSK males for is to breed w/ the Bruce Banner (Strawberry Cough x Sour Diesel) x (OG Kush). The Strawberry Cough x Sour Diesel is Rez's Strawberry Diesel...

Just waiting for BOG to give me the ok..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2011, 02:52 PM #7
Cannasylum

Cannasylum will become famous soon enough
Looks like some awesome flowers!
Keep on keepin on bud! =-)

Old 02-28-2011, 09:48 AM #8
daheadies
poppin' outta control

DAY 40 FLOWER UPDATE

SSK #1
THIS PHENO is finishing fast!! Just had its last feed, and will be chopped somewhere around 52 days, no later.. The plant is very very compact. I recommend heavy steaking and bending from early on If you have a compact pheno like this.
The only smell I can relate to this pheno is bubba kush, which im ok with.. lol

SSK#2
This pheno is going to be a GREAT yielder. I have NO idea what these nugs are going to taste like/ what genetics are being expressed in this pheno. The Nugs are huge, getting bigger and bigger every day. They are dense. There's not really any smell yet, I wanna say it smells like a light strawberry cream but I think my mind just wants to think that lol.. Im not worried tho, It keeps shooting out new white hairs and growing bigger and bigger so there should be time for a smell to develop.

Old 02-28-2011, 09:54 PM #9
tryn2getby
t2gb

tryn2getby is a jewel in the roughtryn2getby is a jewel in the roughtryn2getby is a jewel in the roughtryn2getby is a jewel in the roughtryn2getby is a jewel in the roughtryn2getby is a jewel in the roughtryn2getby is a jewel in the roughtryn2getby is a jewel in the rough
Beautiful plants bro....and damn fine descript's to go with...looking forward to seen' the finished show...thanks for puttn' in the time for 'our viewing pleasure' ...

tr2

Old 03-21-2011, 09:08 AM #10
daheadies
poppin' outta control

Heres Pheno#1- It smells like a mix between a subtle pre98 bubba and strawberry. Not quite a taste explosion in the mouth like I was hoping, but very very dank!Taste=7 Bag Appeal=10 Very Very potent as well! So potent that it made my hands have a nervous/cracked out shake.. Finished in 6.5 weeks. Potency= 9 .. Its not necessarily a dopy high, but more of a confusing stone.. Yield is low but since quality is 10 and flower time is so low, it could be a good one if done in SOG.

My SSK #2 keeps getting bigger and bigger. Its almost done. Its finishing very weird. The lower buds (just 2-3 inches lower than top buds) started turning hairs orange within prob 4 days, and a few days after that the top buds hairs started turning.. Hopefully the bottom wont be "overdone", since im harvesting the whole plant together.. Trichrome production and smell didnt begin to develop till the last week and a half of flower, since bud production just kept getting bigger and bigger.. Still cant pin point smell.
Ill post pics of SSK2 soon.