Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Cannacopia > Government Mule

Thread Title Search
Government Mule Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2010, 01:15 PM #1
wayfarer

wayfarer will become famous soon enoughwayfarer will become famous soon enough
Government Mule

Not much documentation on this cross. Thoughts, experiences and/or pics would be great if you have them to share. Got four little seedlings slowly making it above the soil. Hoping for some quality bedtime medicinal. Thanks.
wayfarer is offline Quote

Old 11-11-2010, 04:56 PM #2
onelung09

onelung09 will become famous soon enoughonelung09 will become famous soon enoughonelung09 will become famous soon enough
you are most def gonna get some nite nite time weed its a real classic deep relax bud great appeal only got 2 fems out the whole pack tho one did throw late nanners but it tasted great a qp stunk up a entire 3 story house just hope for better f and m ratio and your golden or purple i should say haha enjoy they like lots of soil and they are fincky hit them with veg nutes about 3 weeks after thee seedling stage roughly 6 weeks in to life cycle flip a month latter you might get a 3 oz a peice easy
they go 8 to 9 weeks 9 and the mules are real head ringers
I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?
Willie Nelson

Last edited by onelung09; 11-11-2010 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: add on
onelung09 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2010, 08:51 AM #3
wayfarer

Thanks for the info onelung09. Hopefully I'll find a female in my bunch. Your description of the high sound like what I'm looking for. Found some pics with a google search, only one person's grow, but it looked good, dense colas with a sturdy structure. Peace.

Old 12-02-2010, 08:40 PM #4
wayfarer

Early veg shot

Here's a shot of my four Gov't Mule's looking very indica as you'd expect. At least four weeks until the flip.

If you got Gov't Mule photos I'd love to see them. Peace.

Old 12-02-2010, 09:40 PM #5
onelung09

onelung09 will become famous soon enoughonelung09 will become famous soon enoughonelung09 will become famous soon enough
yes my two girls were very very sturdy i dont have pics of mine but you will be very pleased some of the caylx's get a purple maroon red color looks crazy very short and branch when i lst'd them you will enjoy these i wish i had pics of my girls to show you but i had no camera at the time of that grow they will get a mag def if you dont help them out mid flo late veg just to warn you brotha
I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?
Willie Nelson

Old 12-02-2010, 09:41 PM #6
Noobian
Green is Gold

Noobian has disabled reputation
Where did you get your Govt Mule from wayfarer? You can PM me if it's someplace "forbidden". I keep checking the bou for that and the bubbaxDC but they seem like they're never coming back. Thanks!

Old 12-02-2010, 10:12 PM #7
yortbogey
To Have More ... Desire Less

yortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivor
yortbogey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
i ran a pack of those this summer.......NEEDS to VEG......LONG...long time....that deepchunck really comes thru in the cross.....
U gottA veg for ever to get a REAL BIG plant outA of a DC ....cross.....

the G13 side shines thru in the flower....BUT will def. need CAl/Mag....
she's a hog.....forsure......

! got 4 girliez out of a pack.......did'nt keep any of the males.....Very nondescript.....

the ladiez did go purplish much later into flower.......and they will BULK up after week 8......so dont be afraid to runn'em 10 wk......they can takIT..............BUT......se riously......VEG for ever if U want many cloez........not many branches either......really a one/single cola.....kinda ....lady..............

i got a river for a soul...

Darlin' I'm a nightmare...
Dressed like a daydream~~~
yortbogey is offline Quote

Old 12-03-2010, 01:15 AM #8
wayfarer

onelung, yortbogey, thanks for the heads up on the cal/mag, I'll keep an eye on it while their flowering. Its helpful to know what to look for and how to get good performance from a plant in terms of veg and harvest times.

Noobian, I got them from the 'boo before they sold out.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:43 PM #9
onelung09

yort that sucks bud mine were very branchy and had great vigor must just be good phenos i think the mother was in my cross to be honest got 1 and a quarter o's each lady super frost and skunk butt sweet smell
Willie Nelson

Last edited by onelung09; 12-03-2010 at 09:45 PM.. Reason: spelled name wrong

Old 12-03-2010, 09:48 PM #10
Noobian
Green is Gold

Noobian has disabled reputation
Thanks wayfarer, got a couple PM's from kind souls on where to find em at now so I'll probably get em over there