What's new

Smoking and logic reasoning - what strains

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
I'm looking for a strain that will not hinder logic reasoning work, such as used in math, computer programming, etc.

The particular characteristics I'm looking for are:

Uplifting,
non-drowsy,
non-cerebral (I like cerebral, but it causes my attention to "trail off," ala ADD,)

I'm thinking Dutch Passion Orange Bud but have no experience and will not take the seed bank's word. I'd like your personal experiences. Thanks

The Dutch Passion orange bud 50/50 is a very good clear choice, for an up clear happy high. Also for something more Indica try the ADHD from Growdoc. Mostly Sativas will usually have that clear up high that you are looking for. So Sativas like C-99 x Grapefruit (Have 1 flowering now), Thai crosses, and 70% Sativa on up, and you will have that extra clarity, without the drowsiness.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
i just had some Super Lemon Haze and it will make you lose thought in the middle of a sentence. you will be having a great conversation and then in the middle of talking you just stop and have no idea what is going on...

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
I ordered some beans just now:

Satori, SSSDH, Skunk #1, Tiki Bambata, LSD, Utopia Haze, and got a shit ton of TGA/Dinafem freebies. Gonna make another order tonight, Orange Bud and maybe a C99 hybrid like suggested above. I was really hoping for Chocolope feminized but it's sold out everywhere.

j6p

Satori would be my first choice, and I would also recommend A99.

Take it easy though, and keep it light, to avoid confusion and slowdowns. Cannabis affects me more like a "blue pill" than a "red pill", i.e. The Matrix. I program more effectively tripping than stoned.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anything with a dominant amount of Sweet Pink Grapefruit in it (SPG) as it's very clear insightful herb that does'nt fuck with your head type buzz but still has nice euphoria, very low to zero anxiety and usually quite uplifting if you don't over do it. You should know what cross of SPG I recommend by now ;) :joint:

bromhexine

no matter what i smoke my logical reasoning is always hindered to some extent sometimes i dont like to admit it though. although i do know of those who smoke anything and still end up getting great marks in school. id suggest an early harvested haze dominant strain but really who are we kidding here?

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Definitely, vape is the way to go for a clear headed high

Muleskinner

Veteran
I call Cinderella99 "smartweed". at low doses it's awesome for concenctration and inspiration.

it's hard to find nowadays but it's worth it