Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Rare Dankness (Moonshine's Seeds) > Albert Walker x Deep Chunk = FAT ALBERT

Thread Title Search
Albert Walker x Deep Chunk = FAT ALBERT Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2010, 01:20 AM #1
Moonshine*
Rare Dankness

Moonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to behold
Albert Walker x Deep Chunk = FAT ALBERT

Great medical strain.....good for all types of muscle issues or pain....Moonshine/Docta Genetics......Heavy yeild of lemon and hashy skunk genetics.........Vape or Burn in paper for best effect....

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	newphotos 010.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	136.3 KB
ID:	46883 Click image for larger version

Name:	newphotos 011.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	46884
May 2012 - HighTimes "Strongest Strain on Earth" - OG GhostTrain Haze #1
Dec 2012 - HighTimes "Top 10 strains of the year" - OG GhostTrain Haze #1
2nd place - 2012 HighTimes Cannabis Cup - Seed Co Hash. "Tangerine Compound"
3rd place - 2012 HighTimes Cannabis Cup - Seed Co Hybrid. "Rug Burn OG"
1st Place - 2013 Best of the Best Michigan Medical MJ Report competition. (also highest THC test for comp) "Scott's OG"
2nd place - 2013 High Times Medical Cup Los Angeles Sativa. Ghost Train Haze #1 grown by Kyle Kushman
2013 High Times Top 10 Hazes of All time. Ghost Train Haze #1

www.raredankness.com
Moonshine* is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:21 AM #2
ArcticBlast
It's like a goddamned Buick Regal

ArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to all
sounds an amazing strain bro! i hope all is well

ArcticBlast
ArcticBlast is offline Quote

Old 02-28-2010, 05:27 PM #3
Paco

nice.

Old 02-28-2010, 08:21 PM #4
Moonshine*
Rare Dankness

Moonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to behold
Started the chemo puking last night at 2am.......no fun.......cant keep anything down and smoking isnt doing that much either......moving on to tinctures pretty soon......
1st Place - 2013 Best of the Best Michigan Medical MJ Report competition. (also highest THC test for comp) "Scott's OG"
2nd place - 2013 High Times Medical Cup Los Angeles Sativa. Ghost Train Haze #1 grown by Kyle Kushman

www.raredankness.com

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:06 PM #5
Moonshine*
Rare Dankness

Seems Im over the puking part.......Honestly chemo puke is like the most acidic stuff ever......

There are a few strains that worked perfectly for me while having the effects.......Og Kush worked like a charm as did Bubba Kush , Bubba's Moonshine, and Jack Herrer......BubbaDiesel and Sour Diesel aggravated my headache I had from the narcotics.......

I wish I had some FatAlbert for the last week but she needed a little while longer......

www.raredankness.com

Old 03-04-2010, 12:47 AM #6
trichosaurus
*Stoned User*

trichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of light
Spectacular sounding cross Moonshine~!! Dont see too many working with the Alber Walker. Glad to ssee someones giving AW the respect it deserves. Great job and good luck with the ailments. Prayers with you.
trichosaurus is offline Quote

Old 03-05-2010, 02:30 AM #7
RESINvention
Innovator

RESINvention has a spectacular aura aboutRESINvention has a spectacular aura aboutRESINvention has a spectacular aura aboutRESINvention has a spectacular aura about
Great to see your self-made discoveries on the medicinal effects of certain strains. How much longer with the chemo? Best of luck with everything.
RESINvention is offline Quote

Old 03-05-2010, 04:40 AM #8
LoveIsAll

LoveIsAll will become famous soon enough
looks like Fat Albert will be a great hybrid!
hope you are feeling well, Moonshine!

Old 03-06-2010, 03:04 PM #9
Paco

Moonshine,
do you find more relief from indica dominate hybrids? Through out your chemo, did you stay away from sativas for that reason?
I have chrons, which is a different beast from cancer all together, But I have found for my pain, sativas work really well. In some cases indicas have done little to help me.
I just thought that I'd share that thought.

Old 03-06-2010, 06:00 PM #10
Moonshine*
Rare Dankness

Paco, I smoked a real hazy Jack Herer all week as a mood enhancer to help me get through the day......

For the indicas the Og worked great for pain and the nausea waves......Bubba Helped with everything.....Black Moonshine was great to get me to bed.....

The Diesels normally dont do it for me.....the high is fairly weak and shortlived and presents itself in my face and eyes; but i have a few different diesels or hybrids that I grow for patients that are good to smoke every now and then.......Bubba Diesel is normally my favorite diesel strain but on the chemo it presented itself as a crown of thorns type high that Suuuuuuckkk'd.......

I still grow and smoke a bunch of sativa strains Tangerine Haze, Jack Herer, Trainwreck x Nevils, NYCD x Haze/Skunk, Elvis x Amnesia x Nevils x Amnesia a few others.....

Moonshine

www.raredankness.com

1 members found this post helpful.