What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical Greenhouse 2010

T.rips

zion.. u are the man..really have no idea what to say...quick question though, how much do you pull each harvest and wat was your record fattest yield off of one plant, and what strain was it?
kind of a dumb question but just curios

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
AMAZING work Zion! ;)

You are a canna grower in heaven! Im glad Panama and Orient Express are working fine there, hope to see OE flowering soon under your beautiful greenhouse. All the strains are looking great! best wishes. dubi

1000ARMSofKALI

picture.php

:tiphat:

beautiful bud, its looking tasty as hell...great work great thread....i love greenhousing too, but this is on larger scale than just hobby...really great greenhouse with nice shading system wow the sun is the way to go with cannabis:bump:

thick arms of dank makes very nice meds and puts a smile on our face :D what more can a med farmer ask for?
its a pleasure to have you around Georgey girl :yes:

picture.php

peace
~Z-!_0-N~

yeah i love to see happy medfarmer...enjoy your thick arms, thousand arms of kali hehe

best wishes:ying:

B

BeAn

I would remove a toe from each of my own feet to have to wake up to lift the blinds to that every morning...superb thread, immense grow!!! :lurk:

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would remove a toe from each of my own feet to have to wake up to lift the blinds to that every morning...superb thread, immense grow!!! :lurk:

:D

Congrats on the POTM nomination, congrats to you and your crew, simply beautiful garden/plants.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Simply amazing...

Simply amazing...

What I imagine as the perfect reflection gardens. I can't wait to see more.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Z10N

Good WakeN'Bake world :wave:
thanks for all the positive vibes ~ I highly appreciate this!
Also thank you for the POTM nomination :) this is also one of my fav' pics cuz it shows most of the genetic variation ..
girls are getting along very very nicely - I'm really starting to fall inlove with some of the strains running over here, the ACE and Delta9's are out of this world,
with super fast growth and amazing aromas, some of the buds are so rockhard they feel almost like fake plastic buds lol! :D

I must go start the day so more updates coming soon...!

much love and respect to all the great people ~ this is nothing compared to whats coming in the near future ! ;)

:blowbubbles: PeaCe
~Z~

D

deathtosoapbar

yeah zion delta 9 labs stuff is amazing, ed borg really knows how to breed great strains!!

Z10N

G'morning everyone ~
its 8:00AM and i'm having my Bacon-egg-joint breakfast,
another week , another harvest....
this week lots of the SD is coming down, Clever George...secret strain....G13xBSH....the lasts of the SPGF x SAGE,
and some of the Delta9 stuff - a bit of the Cannasutra samples at 6weeks +/-, SuperStar,
and tastes of the LemonDustKush which looks kil-kil-killer.....!!! :yes:
I forgot to take the camera with me this time :mad:....
anyway the garden looks great and reeks to high heavens,
updates will come in soon...

much love to all the great people I respect.

this morning I'm burning a fat one in the name of my brotha Joeshmoe<<<<
>>>>>>>>:scripture: FREE MOTHER FUCKING JOESHMOE YOU BASTARDS<<<< . . . .

PEACE-

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
wow this is a great thread...i love the passion you have!! letz keep em comming!!!

do you trimm by hand?? looks like your fingers must be too sticky most da time!!

Tagged!!