What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Voodoo

I had no idea that we were San Diego's Finest CFL club...

16 year old girl response: :muahaha::kewlpics: ;)

And that cindy is very indie... I saw the sativa variant thats running around at one of the shops, didn't even know there was any other variation. Anyhow, she looks very well suited to your application sir - good training work!

G

guest5703

Here's some pictures of the Cinderella 99 I gave to ape back in the day, and I am pretty sure Shan has the same one in those pics....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope that helps, Peace

Mitochondrion

Hey guy's been busy doing some triimming and following along. Good info on the picture posting Caligreen. I have asked many times previously how to post like that and no one replied. Now I want to post the purple OG pics exactly as in case no one saw them as they were the last post before the old thread got shut down.
picture.php

Now a little closer....
picture.php

a little closer
picture.php

....and closer still...

picture.php

and now a full frontal

picture.php

These are drying now and I will post dry pics. Later Sd-

Jalisco Kid

Cali I like that 3rd shot of cindy, Makes me regret Mosca's offer.
Rob what is the pH that the fire og will except? JK

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
...hey jk....i actually dont know...i use the cannabio line so i do not ph balance...with these nutes its more about trial and error w the strength i mix...sorry couldnt be more help...

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Hey Voodoo, good looking plants :) Your starting to get some powdery mildew on your Rascal's Fire OG Kush and the Amstel Gold and will need to fix this soon, take care :wave:

V

Voodoo

Hey Voodoo, good looking plants :) Your starting to get some powdery mildew on your Rascal's Fire OG Kush and the Amstel Gold and will need to fix this soon, take care :wave:

Good looking out, though thats actually 1 part bifenthrin, 1 part milk. Though I did actually notice a spot of PM on the Fire OG X Sour Diesel X Grape cross I have in veg. Gotta love the rainy season..

Oh and btw that is a neat seed!

M

medfinder

purple OG?

purple OG?

Was that purple Og from elite genetic seeds?

It sure is a pretty Girl!

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Chocolope

Chocolope

I just got a new camera, a Canon PowerShot A1100IS whatever all that means... :comfort: All I know is I can take pictures again! WooHoo :artist:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dragor ran chocolope a ways back..i think it was my favorite plant he grew..the smell blew me away! those pics look wicked!

O

ocean99

Fuck you guys kill it down in SD! I lurked the whole way on the last thread. This past Thanksgiving I was down there and got one of the better quads I ever had from discount caregivers. I'm thinking about moving down there cause I got a decent job waiting for me and I miss surfing in warm water haha.

Keep doing your thing SD!

Dr.Diddy

The crazy thing about the first thread and this one is the last thread really was all about cuts...Since then, it seems there are a few breeders in SD! Keep it going and whore them ladies out! Still working a (GF x C99) x (Blueberry x MAtanuska Thunderfuck x grapefruit). Hopefully I'll get some pics of that one up soon... Here is the veg cabinet though.

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The crazy thing about the first thread and this one is the last thread really was all about cuts...Since then, it seems there are a few breeders in SD! Keep it going and whore them ladies out! Still working a (GF x C99) x (Blueberry x MAtanuska Thunderfuck x grapefruit). Hopefully I'll get some pics of that one up soon... Here is the veg cabinet though.
...good point, we are watching the natural evolution of growers! not just plants...haha....socal needs to catch up to our bros and sisters in norcal!:dance013:

Mitochondrion

Blue dream haze

Blue dream haze

picture.php

picture.php

I took her out a week extree for some added punch...

picture.php

shes got it....knocked me out 2 hrs after the first sampling, lol. :wave:

hell yeah felllaz everyone getting down i love the smelll of the bluedream its lovely.............i will be tunin in next week voodoo for youre next update keep it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts