What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
I personally like these

Lamp No DT55/50/RS
Bar Code 49311
Watts 55
MOL in/mm 21.5/546
Avg Life 14000
Bulb T-5
Base 2G11
CT deg K 5000
CRI 82
Approx Initial Lumens 4800
Approx Mean Lumens 4320

55 watts- 21.5 inches long
I LOVE these lamps ;)
I use the Fulham Workhorse 220w ballasts with them but don't wire more than 3 55w lamps to it.... it voids the 5yr warranty. Fulham shipped me out a replacement for my 110w setup that burned out. They have less than a 1% failure rate. :D
Bonsai mums are awesome under these lamps. :D :jump:

Stay Safe! :tree:

V

Voodoo

My wife said she was tired of waiting, heres a shot of the branch of the Purple OG Kush that was cut at 7 weeks:

100_1924.jpg

She didn't do too bad for a first timers trim job either. :D

Dr.Diddy

Keepin' it Dank SD! I got some of Mdanzig's Sour 60 AF's going a few turned male...Anybody working with AF's in SD that could use them?

Getting ready for the outdoor season, whoo hoo, and looking foward to a couple good crops pretty soon here.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats up all you San Deigan's...

im going to be visiting at the end of march...

i would LOVE to get me hands on something...

as an out of stater, will I have a tough time?

G

guest5703

Yo.. Caligreen, how far along is that Purple Kush?

I think that one was probably in it's late 50's....It was grown a while ago and I just posted up some kill shots of her since I know she is still in Dago.

Lil Wayne, it might be a bit tougher than you hoped for yea....just because your from a different state it could be difficult to get things done. Hope that helps.

Don't think I posted the dry shots of Green Ice and her babies...

GI

picture.php

Pheno A-GGxGI, lighter in color and dense as a rock. Literally its that dense

picture.php

Pheno B-GIxGG, frostier with a smell that's resembling GI more so

picture.php

All 3 together for comparison left to right, GI, B, A

picture.php

:wave:

humbleguy

Veteran
I think we might just need our own forum. San Diego's finest threads.
Admin ganked my "original pic only" option so now I'm stuck with thumbnails.

"Super" Sour Dubble;

G

guest5703

Damn whats "Super" sour dubble??? Was it crossed to super og? Nice plants as always humble. Why the thumbnails?? Just go to your album, click the photo to view it larger, and copy the first URL link at the bottom. When you wanna post it click the "image" button on your post bar and it will ask for the images URL. BAM!

Good idea on a San Diego Forum.....That might be cool! Right under California Collectives and Dispensaries there could read San Diego's Finest......Haha we may be getting a bit ahead of ourselves though ;)

V

Voodoo

Its the Saturday morning medical grow show with Voo! :D

From fun to none this week. The purple OG Kush cross is now minus a branch as the wife says that it smells too good not to cut. :) As you can see, starting its 7th week, its already looking very solid, I figure Ill push her to 80 days or so before final chop/reveg for moldy. (Thats right mang, I haven't forgotten you want her.)

100_1930.jpg

The sour diesel is a beast. It finally stopped vertical growth at an overall bush height of 2 feet. At this point its ust stacking on weight everywhere, including at the main stem of the plant. I guess Im done adjusting light levels.

100_1928.jpg

100_1929.jpg

100_1927.jpg

Chernobyl has begun to add some density to its flowers and Humble wasn't kidding, the damn thing gets COVERED in frost. To the point that as I was giving the plant its weekly inspection for hermies I began sticking to the plant, table, snips, everything... Oh and on that note, I have now cut a total of 3 male flowers off the plant, all of which develop at the internode and not on the flowers themselves. I think this is an environmental product, but could be genetic as I mentioned before. By no means should this discourage anyone from running this girl, she's amazing. I just want to keep everyone aware in case you're running a large room.

100_1926.jpg

100_1925.jpg

The Amstel Golds(aka California Gold, Dutch Passion #1) are doing surprisingly well and have a very interesting "nor cal bud" smell. It brings memories of high school flooding back..

100_1936.jpg

100_1934.jpg

100_1937.jpg

100_1938.jpg

The alien dawg jumped right into flowering. I was lucky enough to get to try some of the Cherry pheno and the grittier, diesely Ether pheno. I personally like the ether *slightly* more than the cherry, but Ill put it this way, they're both in my top 3 of all time. The chem side hits you and you're energetic as hell but totally braindead from the Afghani side. The Chem will eventually wear off leaving you incapacitated. Its a good time. ;)

100_1933.jpg

I don't know if you guys have had the pleasure, but Grand Organics has some Chocolate Mint Thai X Snowcap that is just to die for. Its a decent representation of how I think the chocolope will taste and my god, the taste is like heaven. (Chocolope is Chocolate Mint Thai x Cantaloupe Haze.)

100_1939.jpg

Im sure Im going to get all kinds of PMs for this, but here's my Rascal's Fire OG Kush. Can someone please explain why saying what the plant is will get me in trouble? Anyhow, shes a strong little grower, though truly a picky bitch if the ph is off by a tenth of a point, the air slightly colder, i breathe the wrong way, she starts reacting to it..

100_1940.jpg

Well, thats all for this week! Thanks again to those who gifted their genetics!

M

medfinder

wow!

wow!

chernoble thaitainum cut!

That is crazy looking potent!

This thread is always off the hook!

FaderVader

@voodoo- ill snag some more pix in a few days before harvest, about a week out, almost reminds me of ghost i had, but with some color. Anyways the black cauldron is MR E x purple ogre

what up moldy thanks for the kind positive vibes, just trying to keep up with you my friend ~_0

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im sure Im going to get all kinds of PMs for this, but here's my Rascal's Fire OG Kush. Can someone please explain why saying what the plant is will get me in trouble? Anyhow, shes a strong little grower, though truly a picky bitch if the ph is off by a tenth of a point, the air slightly colder, i breathe the wrong way, she starts reacting to it..

QUOTE]
...it wont actually get you in trouble(unless your a dick about it like i was) but your post WILL be edited...the reason i brought it up in the last sdf thread is i didnt want the thread to catch shit or turn the sdf into a drama fight(which has happened in MANY other threads on this subject)matter of fact the only reason the name appears in yor post is cuz you spelled it with a 'c', if you try to spell it w a 'k' it looks like this: ******
...............there was a lot of controversy in the past w this cut, and the fact it is being marketed but not sold thru this sight, nor is he paying to advertise here is why it cant be under that name. i understand.
....lets get to the cut...you gonna LOVE that stuff man! i was set to do a side by side w 4 ogs to see which was my favorite, but its been delayed... i can tell you, the fire CUT is right there at the top! enjoy. and dont be surprised when cali connct or whatever name hes using now comes on and posts that your cut is not real etc etc blah blah....dudes are still claiming noone has that or tahoe.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
voodoo, what nute regimen are you using w the fire? she can be a finicky bitch for sure, ive run her twice and STILL dont have her dialed in...but keep at it for sure...looks like the verified cut, leaves are like saw blades....there are nugs being sold at at least one dispensary as fire, but you can tell they are from the cross as the sample i had was very well grown, but only had a trace of that fire sweaty lemon stank...

V

Voodoo

...it wont actually get you in trouble(unless your a dick about it like i was) but your post WILL be edited...the reason i brought it up in the last sdf thread is i didnt want the thread to catch shit or turn the sdf into a drama fight(which has happened in MANY other threads on this subject)matter of fact the only reason the name appears in yor post is cuz you spelled it with a 'c', if you try to spell it w a 'k' it looks like this: ******
...............there was a lot of controversy in the past w this cut, and the fact it is being marketed but not sold thru this sight, nor is he paying to advertise here is why it cant be under that name. i understand.
....lets get to the cut...you gonna LOVE that stuff man! i was set to do a side by side w 4 ogs to see which was my favorite, but its been delayed... i can tell you, the fire CUT is right there at the top! enjoy. and dont be surprised when cali connct or whatever name hes using now comes on and posts that your cut is not real etc etc blah blah....dudes are still claiming noone has that or tahoe.

Wow, well I don't mean to start a fight or to get anyone's heckles up about cuts being legit or not. I try to be as honest about the girls Im growing, if it was given to me as "purple og kush" that's what Im going to represent it as. I really appreciate you explaining what the back story on that one is Rob, I had no idea. Back to the plant, omg, its such a grower! I've cut this thing back about 5 times now, so it should explode in flower. I've heard she's amazing, I cannot wait.

voodoo, what nute regimen are you using w the fire? she can be a finicky bitch for sure, ive run her twice and STILL dont have her dialed in...but keep at it for sure...looks like the verified cut, leaves are like saw blades....there are nugs being sold at at least one dispensary as fire, but you can tell they are from the cross as the sample i had was very well grown, but only had a trace of that fire sweaty lemon stank...

She seems to respond well to my most recent changes (backing off slightly). The second you try and spray her, top her, anything... stems purple right up. Not a big deal, just a finicky plant.

Hand watering setup, mixed tap & distilled
Mixed TDS before nutes: 160-180ppm
pH: 5.8-6.2 (liquid drop method)
TDS: veg:700-850ppm flower:850-1000ppm
Daytime temp: 72-76 degrees
Nighttime temp: 59-63 degrees

Medium:
Canna Terra Professional Plus
Vermiblend Soil Amendment
Vermiculite

Nutes:
Veg:
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow - 6ml per gal
Botanicare Liquid Karma - 10ml per gal
Botanicare Sweet - 10ml per gal
Advanced Nutrients Barricade - .3ml per gal

Flower weeks 1-5:
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom - 12ml per gal
Botanicare Liquid Karma - 6ml per gal
Botanicare Sweet - 25ml per gal
Advanced Nutrients Barricade - .5ml per gal

Flower weeks 6-14 (depending on strain):
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow - 12ml per gal
Botanicare Hydroplex - 3ml per gal

OsWiZzLe

Wow, well I don't mean to start a fight or to get anyone's heckles up about cuts being legit or not. I try to be as honest about the girls Im growing, if it was given to me as "purple og kush" that's what Im going to represent it as. I really appreciate you explaining what the back story on that one is Rob, I had no idea. Back to the plant, omg, its such a grower! I've cut this thing back about 5 times now, so it should explode in flower. I've heard she's amazing, I cannot wait.

She seems to respond well to my most recent changes (backing off slightly).

Hand watering setup, mix of tap and distilled water
pH: 5.8-6.2 (liquid drop method)
TDS: veg:700-850ppm flower:850-1000ppmDaytime temp: 72-76 degrees
Nighttime temp: 59-63 degrees

Medium:
Canna Terra Professional Plus
Vermiblend Soil Amendment
Vermiculite

Nutes:
Veg:
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow - 6ml per gal
Botanicare Liquid Karma - 10ml per gal
Botanicare Sweet - 10ml per gal
Advanced Nutrients Barricade - .3ml per gal

Flower weeks 1-5:
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom - 12ml per gal

Flower weeks 6-14 (depending on strain):
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow - 12ml per gal
Botanicare Hydroplex - 3ml per gal

bump up your ppm's a couple hundred and your temps need to be a few degrees warmer at night...try for a minimum of 65 degrees

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cali! i got sidetracked! holy shit i cant wait to try summadat! nice nice job...gonna post those nug shots over at the sdfseeds thread?

S

Shan Diego

I had no idea that we were San Diego's Finest CFL club...

2 x CFL Bulbs $1 (thanks SDGE!)
2 x Sockets $3
2 x Turkey Pans $3

1 x Bonsai Mom Priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.