What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good Luck SteppinRazor

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
Fight_The_Power.jpg

good luck dude :joint:
ArcticBlast

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

good luck man, I'm sure things will work out for the best, just remember to be sincere, judges seem to see thru bullshit

dsdlover

Keep on keepin' on

Keep on keepin' on

Goodluck. Im going to name some headiebagseed I just planted today after you. razor steppin or steppin razor?:smokeit: Goodluck ill keep you growin'

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
holy..
DAmn i dont even know what to say, besides thank you EVERYBODY for the support!! :D
i hadnt even seen this thread until after i posted my 1-20 thread.

Thank you EVERYONE for the kind words and support
court today went as expected, i plead to what i had to, and will be sentenced on april 20th (can you fucking believe that!!?? its like a kick in the balls)

anyways you guys and gals are great!!
i love this place to no other.. ya'll are fam
thanks once again

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
yeah i found it extremely strange, even though i knew i was going to be sentenced some time in april

a sign tho? of what kind? cuz damn i hope its a good one

i'm honestly considering devoting my life to the good word btw. i havent found a calling in life and being busted fucked up every dream i had/was doing.
i maybe become a life long advocate and do what it takes to get at least some mmj here in this state. that is if i stay here that much longer after jail/prob.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
definitely a good sign bro :joint: that'll be the best or worst 420 of all time

ArcticBlast

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good luck bro.

Stick to Yes Your Honor, No Your Honor, I'm really sorry, I was being very stupid.

Be sincere!! I know it's hard and wrong to have to apologize for this shit, but they have the power, we don't. Respect that and they'll respect you more.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

antimatter

Veteran
Sorry to hear the bad news I hope things work out in the end but if its 20 years id seriously consider stowing away on a ship and going to another country.

Latest posts

Latest posts