What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones in San Francisco, Oakland and surrounding areas (no spam, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Juan

H.S. doesn't clone out plants, they use vendors. (at least from what I know.)

Yes, that's what I mean...thinking maybe HS was starting a BSky collection (probably just cloned by vendors) in order to drop some of the many other bogus vendors they've had.

Just a funny thought, that's all. :)

Don Juan

I am currently running 6 Purple kush from Blue Sky and 6 Purple Kush from Harborside (among others) and will compare finished products. They are in week 1 of veg so it's hard to see differences as of yet. Also running the Chem Dog and Chem 4 from there so I will report about those as well if I remember!

Well, I hope you DO remember. :) We'd love to see it here first.

I seem to recall some reports saying that the two PKs were different, so this will be an interesting update.

Care to mention what the others are?

Wow what a mess of genetics!

Any good stuff floating around Santa Cruz / San Jose?

Best I have seen is the D39.

and it's legit.

nvthis

Yes, that's what I mean...thinking maybe HS was starting a BSky collection (probably just cloned by vendors) in order to drop some of the many other bogus vendors they've had.

Just a funny thought, that's all. :)

Last time I was at HS I was a little surprized to see a good deal of Blue Sky's line up there. dcXsc, GC, HK etc.

Don Juan

Last time I was at HS I was a little surprized to see a good deal of Blue Sky's line up there. dcXsc, GC, HK etc.

Yes, as far as their clone selection, it seems they're turning into BSky2. lol :)

I'm going to be interested in seeing smokesalot420's report on the PK situation; maybe that's become a shared strain between the two places now as well. I'm pretty sure I saw a reliable report from the past, where the grower determined that HS had something other than PK. Should be interesting.

Maybe HS and BSky can help to pick up the slack from one another. It seems that HS has been generally less reliable for genetics, whereas BSky has their own problems - selling cubes with only a single rooted cut accompanied by several unrooted ones, for example, as well as other mechanical problems. Maybe this is the solution...lol. :)

Here is my list I am running atm, broken down from Blue Sky and Harborside ( I went to both on the same day, didn't expect to get PK from Blue Sky which I went to last so I got some at my first stop).

Harborside:
Chem Dawg
Chem 4
707 Headband
Purple Kush
UK Cheese
Dream Queen
Casey Jones
Flo
SC OG

Blue Sky:
Cotton Candy (new list)
OG Kush
Blue Dream
Purple Kush
Odyssey
Kushage

I also got a couple Northern Lights #5 but I can't remember where I got it from.... This Skunk #1 has me all foggy this morning! :smokeit:

Had to start everything over as I went to the Philippines for 3 weeks and the person who took care of my plants failed big time.... Needless to say I only had 1 seedling (Williams Wonder) and a Casey Jones clone make it out of my whole garden..... Oh well! Plants are in week 2 of flower atm so nothing to show yet. I subscribed to this thread so I'll try to remember updating!

Proteus

I can vouch for harborside's casey jones, green crack, salmon creek bigbud, trainwreck, MTF, cheese, purple kush, granddaddy, and blue dream. all are legit cuts sourced by me from legit growers in the bay area. I can't say anything about mix ups however, it's possible the 10 leftover casey jones cuts on a tray were consolidated into another tray without very clear labeling, the person who did that goes out to lunch, literally... lol, and another person slangs the cuts in that tray as something different on accident. proper labeling here is the culprit, not the vendors. Most vendors I know that vend here are doing their best, are maluable, and recieve lots of feedback in quick time on the products they bring in.

all the above cuts are rock solid performers. (Dream Queen is green crack)

nvthis

purple kush, granddaddy, all are legit cuts sourced by me from legit growers in the bay area.

Uhh... This must be a 'new' developement then? I ran these two strains from HS last year and I gotta tell ya, I wouldn't have put my name on 'em!

nvthis

Here is my list I am running atm, broken down from Blue Sky and Harborside ( I went to both on the same day, didn't expect to get PK from Blue Sky which I went to last so I got some at my first stop).

Harborside:
Chem Dawg
Chem 4
707 Headband
!

How long ago was this, Smokes? If they are tossing these cuts around again, I may have to go check it out! :D

Don Juan

Harborside:
Chem Dawg
Chem 4
707 Headband
Purple Kush
UK Cheese
Dream Queen
Casey Jones
Flo
SC OG

Blue Sky:
Cotton Candy (new list)
OG Kush
Blue Dream
Purple Kush
Odyssey
Kushage

I also got a couple Northern Lights #5 but I can't remember where I got it from.... This Skunk #1 has me all foggy this morning! :smokeit:

Had to start everything over as I went to the Philippines for 3 weeks and the person who took care of my plants failed big time.... Needless to say I only had 1 seedling (Williams Wonder) and a Casey Jones clone make it out of my whole garden..... Oh well! Plants are in week 2 of flower atm so nothing to show yet. I subscribed to this thread so I'll try to remember updating!

Wow...I just hooked up with your thread. One of the best research threads going right now, no doubt about it. :) :) :)

Very sorry to hear about the misfire with your garden. I had some shit happen myself while trying to restart mine, so I can relate. :(

Great, great stuff, Smokes...I can't wait to see more posts from you.

:window:

Don Juan

im from pittsburg but now live n chico trying to find real granddaddy and o.g kush clones where good place

Well, I hear tell Grassroots has a good GDP. Sanctuary has an OGk. I haven't grown either, and can't personally vouch. And we're talking SF.

But do some research about a few places, so you can feel like you have a good chance of getting what you want.

:stocking:

nvthis

im from pittsburg but now live n chico trying to find real granddaddy and o.g kush clones where good place

There is a place called THC in downtown Corning. Probably take you 45 minutes to get there. They have an ok revolving selection of clones. I have seen LA Con, Banana Kush, MTF, AI, OG, and a bunch of other stuff. It's kinda hit and miss, depending on when you go. That's the closest place yer gonna find from Chico. Unless you find that one dude on craigslist......

The only place I know where to find the real Ken's Granddaddy is at the Hilltop mall in Richmond. Should have gotten it before you left Pittsburg;)

the Rock

Wow what a mess of genetics!

Any good stuff floating around Santa Cruz / San Jose?

Best I have seen is the D39.

and it's legit.

glad to have found this thread Don Juan

in santa cruz I actually found legit cuts off craigslist that are top notch(at least from this little co op) GDP,thunder haze ,blue Dream,asian kush,white rhino,gods gift

bageled j

HS will have the white,nigerian silk,the stink,bubble gum kush,stardwag,and a bunch more super elite and verified cuts in a cuppl days;)

I'd mother, test, and clone any of the elite cuts(except og) that bs sells and take them to hs(if they want them). The stuff they have from seed (except dcxsc) imho aren't worth it, and would be kinda lame of me.

If you breed your own & clone things, it sucks for someone else to clone it& sell it in the same market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts