What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CDPHE Emergency

Sportster

FULL TILT BOOGIE...
...Not knocking you in any way Sportz & I'm sure you agree from what lil' I know ya.
If there was some way to remove the GREED & DECEIT
things would go a whole lot smoother with 20.
Can you give me a hand off of this soapbox?
Thanks. :joint:

Its all good, I totally agree with your feelings, but.....we had to do, what we had to do, in order to make things look attractive to all the "right" people, if ya git my drift....we have a fairly dominant Demo state, which makes the "right" side folks that much tougher to deal with!!!

Marshmello

Hey Bro...I'm pretty Optimistic, for a Pessimist.

All is not lost.....it's way too early to just give up like that as a Grower.

There will be options made available to those in your shoes and they will be posted here.

What's your take on Clendin & what she had going on, IMO the spark that started this fire.....

slappyjack

There will be options made available to those in your shoes and they will be posted here.

What's your take on Clendin & what she had going on, IMO the spark that started this fire.....

I'm usually an optimist, but am just stressed out at all the bullshit. Starting a new business should be encouraged by our fair city, not discouraged. Especially during a recession. MMJ has be legal for 9 years, yet I still have to worry about prison, not for growing, but just for trying to START a legal business. I'm so freaking frustrated right now.

I'm still going to fight, but it's hard when the penalty for a simple mistake like not crossing a 't' is several years in prison. No other legit business on Earth has to deal with this crap. MMJ is LEGAL, it should be treated that way.

I think Clendin should be acquitted, today, because she didn't break the law.

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
I don't know how they expect dispensaries to provide the medicine for all these patients? Robots to grow the herb while the humans run the place?
As most of you know, it's pretty much a full time job doing a full scale perpetual operation, doesn't seem to be enough time in the day for the proprietors of these dispensaries to make it realistically work. The herb isn't supposed to be from anywhere but colorado, yet they make it damn near impossible for this to happen. I can only hope that common sense plays a big part on the final decision regarding this matter... If it doesn't I say we start a petition to get big pharmaceutical industries, doctors, and pharmacies to abide by the same standard as they demand from the medical marijuana providers..

funk

Having slept on this, and thinking about it, it's not as big a deal as I originally thought. A couple phone calls, and you are networked with a house cleaning service. A couple more, and you now have a massage therapist that makes house calls. You fire up the computer, make a one page document in word and hand deliver it to all your patients.

"So and So Caregivers now offers House Cleaning, Massage and Grocery Delivery. Price for house cleaning xx per hour. Price for Massage xx per hour. Free Grocery Delivery, order online at King Sooppers.com, we'll pick it up and bring it to you! Free prescription delivery, too!"

I agree with Pikepeak69, know your patients, and act like you give a shit about their health and welfare and you will be fine.

Call them all and check on them, at least once a week.. If you have too many patients to do that, you are a greedy asshole who is ruining it for the rest of us.

I think the Dispensary Owners are the ones who are really being targeted. You don't see a home based caregiver flying a Cannabis Flag across from a school or church like you do down on Broadway in Denver.

kb5178

clendenin is a mess-she got her license after being raided,gave a statement to the officers during the raid and then went for the affirmative defense......the state attorney has a hard on for Corry,the whole thing is fucked.
what the case law is about is the trial judge did not allow patient testimony as to where the meds were going because she did not know some of the end patients-there was no dispensary involved at all just a few patients/caregivers that were friends that sold meds&traded cuts between each other-were talking a few zips here and there-she had like 7 plants in flower and 30 some cuts that were for another caregiver.I dont understand how it is being applied here but again it's nonsense.

Some have said that the ruling yesterday has already been overturned and that they are waiting until the 12/16 meet to do anything further?any links or better info on this?

Last edited:

cygnus

clendenin is a mess-she got her license after being raided,gave a statement to the officers during the raid and then went for the affirmative defense......the state attorney has a hard on for Corry,the whole thing is fucked.
what the case law is about is the trial judge did not allow patient testimony as to where the meds were going because she did not know some of the end patients-there was no dispensary involved at all just a few patients/caregivers that were friends that sold meds&traded cuts between each other-were talking a few zips here and there-she had like 7 plants in flower and 30 some cuts that were for another caregiver.I dont understand how it is being applied here but again it's nonsense.

Some have said that the ruling yesterday has already been overturned and that they are waiting until the 12/16 meet to do anything further?any links or better info on this?

How did the cops find out about her?

kb5178

How did the cops find out about her?

Neighbors called the task force because she had traffic and was always home(1 or 2 people came over a day) and they looked at the elctrick and went through her trash(found a stem) to get the warrant-
:fsu:

The soccer moms out there that are ignorant to the herb are IME more of a threat than politicians.I didn't get that part until I had my own children and felt how powerful the instinct to protect them is!

WATCH YOUR ASSES and GROW ON

Marshmello

"IF" she was legal, would a stem in the trash have been cause for a warrant? Electric Bills??
A cop in my trash finds a stem & they can come in?
Even though I'm 100% LEGAL?
C'mon....that don't even sound legit......she was fuckin' up.

I'm pissed off about this broad using the Affirmative defense AFTER the fact tbh.
This is a perfect example of somebody trying to live in the "grey area"
and fucking shit up for everybody else.
She deserves all she's got coming.

Feijao

Have to agree that getting legal after the fact and trying to use that defense is a little fucked up.

kb5178

"IF" she was legal, would a stem in the trash have been cause for a warrant? Electric Bills??
A cop in my trash finds a stem & they can come in?
Even though I'm 100% LEGAL?
C'mon....that don't even sound legit......she was fuckin' up.

I'm pissed off about this broad using the Affirmative defense AFTER the fact tbh.
This is a perfect example of somebody trying to live in the "grey area"
and fucking shit up for everybody else.
She deserves all she's got coming.

Dude That kind of ignorant comment is what keeps us in this war!nobody but the apellate judge and the bureocrats and LEO are fucking things for us.You wish bad on a sick person?That was doing what she felt was aproprate and legal.Read the law-it clearly states that if you have a medical need you may use the defense-They had clones that were unrooted for another caregiver/patient that put them over the #.

And for the record evryone that gets busted was fucking up some way-dont be such an arogant ass,this is a human being that lost her livelyhood for helping others-Not just some case that keeps you from making the amount of money you want to make from sick pepole-

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
GoodBud I am pretty sure that I didn't get your PM about owning a dispensary as I would of had no problem answering it at all, maybe I did and spaced it. Either way I do not own a dispensary or have any other motives for my site other than creating a place where MMJ guys can get together and share ideas and other helpful information that will help all involved.

Also can you fill me in on why you think I might of owned a place in CO Springs?

If there are any other specific questions you have for me please let me know.

Thanks again guys,
Feijao

OK then, my bad. There is a dispensary owned by a guy with your first name, his last name rhymes with "pow". Owns a dispensary that IMO illegally imports cali meds, but also charges 75 an 1/8th. I went in, saw the prices, and walked out. NO herb is worth that much to me, I don't care how good they think it is, when I can get more than double that elsewhere for damn near the same price. You are not a dispensary owner, or affiliated in any way with any dispensary? Cool, all I wanted to know... My bad for the misunderstanding. :wave:

BudGood

Veteran
Dude That kind of ignorant comment is what keeps us in this war!nobody but the apellate judge and the bureocrats and LEO are fucking things for us.You wish bad on a sick person?That was doing what she felt was aproprate and legal.Read the law-it clearly states that if you have a medical need you may use the defense-They had clones that were unrooted for another caregiver/patient that put them over the #.

And for the record evryone that gets busted was fucking up some way-dont be such an arogant ass,this is a human being that lost her livelyhood for helping others-Not just some case that keeps you from making the amount of money you want to make from sick pepole-

Dude, Marshmello is a patient, not a caregiver nor dispensary. He makes no money whatsoever off of sick people, chill out. He's entitled to his opinion, as are you, relax bruddah.

Do you know Clenindin personally? You are damn quick to defend her... Just sayin... :wave:

Feijao

No budgood at this time I am not involved with any dispensaries at all. I have been working on a website for a delivery service that I would like to start at some point but to be honest I am a little too busy for that at this moment. Maybe in 2010. I guess we will see what happens lol.

Why do people continue to pay $75 for 3 and half grams? I know offering $75 is rape but some patients are perpetuating this price scale by continuing to purchase at these prices.

Feijao

BudGood

Veteran
No budgood at this time I am not involved with any dispensaries at all. I have been working on a website for a delivery service that I would like to start at some point but to be honest I am a little too busy for that at this moment. Maybe in 2010. I guess we will see what happens lol.

Why do people continue to pay $75 for 3 and half grams? I know offering $75 is rape but some patients are perpetuating this price scale by continuing to purchase at these prices.

Feijao

I kinda think it's for the more snobby, affluent set, so they can brag to their other shallow friends about just how much they spent on THIS shit. Funk dat, I don't think I could ever be that well-off. :biglaugh: