What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Resources for a new patient in WA? Have my authorization now, but where to turn?

So I'm now official, and have my authorization in WA. However my physician wasn't able to tell me anything regarding marijuana. I don't think I can go anywhere to buy it (unlike cali) nor clones.

I'm wondering if there are any good resources to find information, coops, and support for a new patient?

I'm hoping I can find somewhere that has sharing and help to get me started on my way, as right now I've got nothing other than equipment.

I've heard of "Green Cross Co-op" but I don't know anything about them, other than there is a meeting next month.

Can anyone offer any information or resources for someone in my situation?

All suggestions are welcome!

anyone?

Maybe there really aren't many folks in my state on this subforum.

If someone runs across this and knows about anything, or has suggestions, let me know.

WHAB

I spent a little bit of time searching for what you're looking for and to be honest....there isn't much out there on the web for your state (???), anyway, I did find this...

http://cannacare.org/bulletin/

It does have area specific discussions.

Best of luck!

Take care,
WHAB