What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FEDS JUST BUSTED ANOTHER CALIFORNIA DISPENSARY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedom

their wasting our money on the war on drugs. go look and see how much money they spend a year on it if they just exculded mj from it they could actually focus on the real drugs that are fucking shit up probably end up saving a few mill. which would make out greedy government happy

W

WhoMan

Meditation/medication, one letter differece. Mj def helps the meditation process come a lil easier, symbolic. Both are free too. knowone in tha Gov likes or wants to educ8 us on tha things that are FREE it seems:(

J

JackTheGrower

It appears Obama has broken yet ANOTHER promise. I am very unhappy about the way he appears to have lied and misled us!

What is the real question is are we looking at a Civil war of sorts.

Is one part of the American Government fighting the Obama administration?

Are we seeing the DEA and the interests in California disobeying the Commander in chief because he is a BLACK MAN?

We could be seeing the real racist fight in the levels of American Government.

I will try to get an answer tommorow Stay tuned.

Jack

Its business as usual. If you think Obama is in charge, think again. WTF for years we fought the chinese and lost some 50000 plus men in vietnam. China hasnt changed but now were sucking their dicks. The greed in this country will be our downfall just like rome.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Jack, are you kidding with that last post? I would like to believe you are right, but I would also like to believe I have a harvest 2moro...

Either it is a showdown between a world wide paramilitary arm of the US gov't and the new prez, because he has brown nipples, OR it is just another politician that says one thing and does another. Trust me, in a show down, a presidential signing statement tying up the funding would put the kabosh on that.

Go Ron Paul is right! :D

Listen, what scares some people (gentle way of saying ME) is the similarities between the 'Obama movement', and other mass movements through history. I almost hope that he is just another shitty politician, and the markets will play it all out. So far, it's not looking that way.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The greed in this country will be our downfall just like rome.

i agree 100%....

also just wanted to say that the more I keep piecing all of these events going on in this country, and the world all together... i am really thinking nostradamus was right.... 2012 really might be the end of all of this....

:abduct:

until then, im going to just keep :rasta:

LW

islander420

Until the Federal Law changes about Marijuana, it will remain illegal no matter what Obama says. They will leave the law there so they can pick & choose who to prosecute whenever they feel like it, which is usually the small guys like Charles Lynch. Unfortunately, it's seems this SLO Sheriff is very discriminating towards medical cannabis despite no complaints from the local citizens, this SOB calls the DEA to do his dirty work since it was above his head. Sorry to say this, but I had high hopes for Obama and the needed change this country needs. Unfortunately, it seems like he was just another politician willing to say anything to get into office. Now he looks like a puppet that is very good orator. Next time I'm going with the Independent. At least you know an Independent has balls enough to do something on they're own. I hope Ron Paul runs again..... he seems to be one of the very few candidates that's very clear headed a simple speaking.

I've lived over seas for many years, and in this country "FREEDOM" is a word often used but never felt or seen. This country has made slaves of its citizens. We have all been economically incarcerated and won't realize it until our children & grandchildren have lost everything.

And now OBAMA wants $3-Trillion after the $700B, and they don't want to be transparent. Don't let their scare tactics bully you into submission. They did it with $7B, what makes you think they won't do it with $3 Trillion!!!!

WAKE UP AMERICA!!! OUR FUTURE GENERATION IS AT STAKE!!!!

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Just read an article this morning, NO ARRESTS! You would think after months of investigation, and w/ alleged violation of state law, there would have been an arrest or 3? Charges filed? Sounds like same shit as always, just a different day. Amiano (sp) is pissed, so he must not view them as criminals of the state. This gets better everyday. Unbelievable. Of course doesn't mean that they can't file charges later, or make arrests, but I am betting they don't. How fucking likely would it be they go to trial there, AND are able to get a conviction? Not very fucking likely. :joint:

Mwood1011

Here we go.
First, you need to read the post again, or have someone else read it for you.
Second, if you want to go there, Bush was president, and they did not get busted.
Third, that's not at all what I was saying. You missed the point entirely.:wallbash:
Put the fucking kool aid down, and listen.
Bush stated his position, right or wrong.
Obama, is intentionally being deceptive on the issue and misleading you. He made a very vague statement (actually his AG did) that "could" have been interpreted in many ways, he did this because he doesn't want to upset the pro-cannabis contingency within his grass roots support, while allowing for nothing to actually change. If you really comprehend what the position of the administration said, then you would realize that they are going to continue raids, while using various half assed scape goats. All the while telling ignorant turds that aren't capable of formulating their own thoughts, that they are very accepting of MMJ, and will let by gones be by gones.
Crystal clear enough for you now.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

you got to be kidding, right? i KNOW your not saying MMJ clubs didnt get raided when Bush was in office... i live in SF, lemme tell you, that club was shady and if people did there research they would know how shady that pace was, i would know i've been there..

and i saw PLENTY of clubs get "busted", legit clubs no illegal activity at ALL.. and also MMJ is the biggest concern of the Obama Admin, were in a reccision, millions dont have jobs and are living on the street and tons are living paycheck to paycheck.. also, he's only been in office for 3 monthes about to be 4, come on, and im not saying im in love with Obama, i didnt even vote for him, but fucking come on, give the man a break and beileve.. for all you republicans, "you have to be patriotic", thats only when Bush was in office, right?

A

Amstel Light

Just read an article this morning, NO ARRESTS! . :joint:
after all that no arrest hardy dar the fuck har.....thats cause OBAMA the almighty made it happen...tommorw the shop will get an award... right ...right

M

movingtocally

I disagree with a lot of the sentiment, sort of. Obama is against us only in that he doesn't give a flying fuck. My guess is that the five minutes I spent reading this thread is more time than Obama has spent considering the legal and moral ramifications of cannabis prohibition. Did you guys see his reaction yesterday to the internet survey? He dismissed the marijuana questions with a laugh and a joke.

It's not that he's anti cannabis: he just doesn't give a shit. Which, when coupled with the spawn of satan's **** running around with federal badges on their chest, might be just as bad.

We stoners have done everything we could. We made the number one question to Obama related to cannabis twice in online polls, and the president dismissed it both times. What else can we do? The fact that innocent people get locked up in cages for cannabis is merely a punch line to these, you know, serious intellectuals, who couldn't determine whether or not it was OK to torture brown people for kicks.

I hate this country in a lot of ways.

A

Amstel Light

you are right though Bush did state his position and i did vote for him... i regret it...
HOW can you live with yourself....do the right thing...believe in OBAMA...he will forgive you for voting for a chimp/reptile....

Mwood1011

HOW can you live with yourself....do the right thing...believe in OBAMA...he will forgive you for voting for a chimp/reptile....

i do believe in him and i laugh at all these republicans bashing him and saying these false statments :woohoo:

like bush did any good... at all...

M

movingtocally

I completely agree with one statement there. It's in the hands of the people; not Obama. If we want REAL change we're gonna have to work for it.

I think we're legitimate in bitching up a storm about Obama here. I agree when it comes to total legalization; he is not going to give up political capital on that issue. Fair enough. But when it comes to raids, all we're asking for is he keep his promise. Nothing more.

There is no nuance. No "lets wait and see." He's 60 days in. He runs the DOJ. The DOJ took action that directly contradicts the Presidents promise to the people that voted him in.

He lied. Period.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

you got to be kidding, right? i KNOW your not saying MMJ clubs didnt get raided when Bush was in office... i live in SF, lemme tell you, that club was shady and if people did there research they would know how shady that pace was, i would know i've been there..

and i saw PLENTY of clubs get "busted", legit clubs no illegal activity at ALL.. and also MMJ is the biggest concern of the Obama Admin, were in a reccision, millions dont have jobs and are living on the street and tons are living paycheck to paycheck.. also, he's only been in office for 3 monthes about to be 4, come on, and im not saying im in love with Obama, i didnt even vote for him, but fucking come on, give the man a break and beileve.. for all you republicans, "you have to be patriotic", thats only when Bush was in office, right?

THEY THEY AS IN THAT CLUB THE ONE WE ARE DISCUSSING!! READ THE FUCKING THREAD BEGINNING TO END DAMN IT! UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT OF THE DISCUSSION FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!
JUST LIKE YOU, THE JACKASS I WAS RESPONDING TO MADE A STUPID ASS REMARK.
HE ALSO TOOK A PREVIOUS POST OUT OF CONTEXT, RE-READ THE DAMN THREAD.
HE WANTED TO MAKE A "HYPOTHETICAL" GUESS AS TO WHETHER OR NOT THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN RAIDED IF BUSH WERE IN OFFICE, AS IF THAT'S WHAT I WAS SAYING. IT WAS NOT WHAT I WAS SAYING. BUT SINCE HE WAS GONNA BE STUPID ABOUT IT, I CLEARLY POINTED OUT THAT IN FACT BUSH WAS IN OFFICE FOR 8 YEARS AND THEY, AS IN THAT 1 CLUB DID NOT GET RAIDED. JUST TO BE A SMARTASS. MY ACTUAL POINT WAS THAT WHEN BUSH AND CLINTON WERE IN OFFICE, THEY TOOK A POSITION ON THIS ISSUE, AND WHETHER YOU AGREED W/ THEM OR NOT, YOU KNEW WHERE THEY STOOD. UNLIKE OUR CURRENT DOUCHEBAG PRESIDENT.
UNLESS YOU ARE SOMEHOW RELATED TO THE POSTER I WAS RESPONDING TO ORIGINALLY YOU WOULD KNOW THAT. ALL IT TAKES IS READING THE DAMN DISCUSSION FROM THE BEGINNING AND BEING ABLE TO COMPREHEND IT.
FUCK FUCK FUCK.
What is the deal, you fucking people just see the word "Bush" and your vision gets blurry and you can't think straight or what for fucks sake.:yoinks:

There, I am done. I do apologize for blowing up on you, don't take it personally. Just pisses me off when people cannot read and comprehend.:yeahthats

I

IE2KS_KUSH

THEY THEY AS IN THAT CLUB THE ONE WE ARE DISCUSSING!! READ THE FUCKING THREAD BEGINNING TO END DAMN IT! UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT OF THE DISCUSSION FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!
JUST LIKE YOU, THE JACKASS I WAS RESPONDING TO MADE A STUPID ASS REMARK.
HE ALSO TOOK A PREVIOUS POST OUT OF CONTEXT, RE-READ THE DAMN THREAD.
HE WANTED TO MAKE A "HYPOTHETICAL" GUESS AS TO WHETHER OR NOT THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN RAIDED IF BUSH WERE IN OFFICE, AS IF THAT'S WHAT I WAS SAYING. IT WAS NOT WHAT I WAS SAYING. BUT SINCE HE WAS GONNA BE STUPID ABOUT IT, I CLEARLY POINTED OUT THAT IN FACT BUSH WAS IN OFFICE FOR 8 YEARS AND THEY, AS IN THAT 1 CLUB DID NOT GET RAIDED. JUST TO BE A SMARTASS. MY ACTUAL POINT WAS THAT WHEN BUSH AND CLINTON WERE IN OFFICE, THEY TOOK A POSITION ON THIS ISSUE, AND WHETHER YOU AGREED W/ THEM OR NOT, YOU KNEW WHERE THEY STOOD. UNLIKE OUR CURRENT DOUCHEBAG PRESIDENT.
UNLESS YOU ARE SOMEHOW RELATED TO THE POSTER I WAS RESPONDING TO ORIGINALLY YOU WOULD KNOW THAT. ALL IT TAKES IS READING THE DAMN DISCUSSION FROM THE BEGINNING AND BEING ABLE TO COMPREHEND IT.
FUCK FUCK FUCK.
What is the deal, you fucking people just see the word "Bush" and your vision gets blurry and you can't think straight or what for fucks sake.:yoinks:

There, I am done. I do apologize for blowing up on you, don't take it personally. Just pisses me off when people cannot read and comprehend.:yeahthats:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Wow, that was weird, it posted 2 times. Ok, suffice to say Mwood, you completely missed my point as well as misunderstood what I was saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.